Uk Visa Online Application

Would be very interested to know if there's a way to actually view the whole online form without actually completing it online.

My wife will be applying soon and I'd just like to know the layout/questions in preparation.

Any ideas? :o

There isn't any way to view the whole online form, not that I managed to find anyway, which is a major oversight in its design to my mind. I've been all the way through the form and it's painfully slow, even on a 2MB connection and if you get all the way to the end and decide you want to change something from an earlier section, you have to backtrack page by page, which can take an age. It's really badly designed full stop in fact. For the section where it asks what you intend to do in the UK it wouldn't allow us to type more than seven words and for the 'extra information' section at the end, we didn't get even half way into saying what we wanted before we'd used up all the available characters. There are some sections where you might not know an answer and there's no option to say so or skip the question. I gave up in the end and went with the good old fashioned paper affair. Here's the link to that if you can't find it, as it's not terribly easy to find now:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/1903073/vaf1