Suvarnabhumi Airport Is The Worst Airport In Thailand

evenadda

I think that Suvarnabhumi Airport is the worst airport in Thailand for 3 reasons. First, Suvarnabhumi Airport has mush bad news in construction about corruption. For example, the news said that the CTX corruption case. The government bought CTX that is a scanning machine in unusual cost because they bought it in an expensive cost more than normal. The government bought 26 CTXs. In fact, the total price of CTX is 1400 million baht but the government bought for 2600 million baths. Second, In airport found crack on the runways such as airplane runways and taxi runways. Airplane runways found cracks about 50 points and taxi runways found cracks about 100 points. The problem of cracks was water seep in the ground at the joint of runways. The beginning solving of this problem is to control water level in the underground. Finally, the toilets of the passenger terminal have a lot of problems such as not enough toilets, dirty and far away from passenger lounge. Suvarnabhumi Airport is the national airport and has many passengers so it need to have more 10,000 toilets in the airport but there are less than 10,000 toilets thus the toilet is not enough for passengers. For instance, Sometimes women must line up to get into restroom. In toilets are very dirty because maids are not enough. Moreover, There are other problems. For example, water to leak and seep down to the lower floor. Suvarnabhumi Airport is the worst airport in Thailand.

Off topic but would also add the Heathrow is the worst airport in the UK, charles de Gualle (sp) in France ditto. I think the locals here just wanted to ensure their german designed monster kept pace :o

Edited by bkkjames

I think it's beautiful. The first time I flew into S. airport, I was arriving from Hanoi (now THAT's a sh1thole of an airport). When I arrived, I was awestruck by the symmetry and clean lines of the architecture. My favourite spot to stand is up on the first floor, out on the walkway, where you can smoke. Standing at one end, looking through the great arcs of concrete was almost spiritual.