Thais In Korea?

sabaiinsiam

I am an American farang currently working at a good job in Korea. I will retire or semi-retire in Thailand in one or more years. I would like to meet a well-intentioned Thai lady in Korea for a serious and permanent relationship from which we can next build a good life in Thailand. I know that there are a number of Thais working in Korea. Does anyone know if there is some kind of organization or club or whatever, besides the untrustworthy Internet dating scams, which would introduce me to the right people? Thank you!!

From what I have been told, Thais working in Korea are usually factory workers who work 6 or 7 days a week with little time off. Often they do not even leave the factory grounds as they are there illegally. Perhaps you could connect with Thai women at a university as they have more time and freedom.

From what I have been told, Thais working in Korea are usually factory workers who work 6 or 7 days a week with little time off. Often they do not even leave the factory grounds as they are there illegally. Perhaps you could connect with Thai women at a university as they have more time and freedom.

Thank you for the info! Have a great week!

My wife's family has several friends (Thai's) who are currently working in Korea, all totally legal and on 1 to 2 year contracts... Thailand and Korea have always had very good relations, and it is fairly easy for a Thai National to go work in Korea as long as there is a Korean Company willing to offer them a position... Also the Thai's are paid very close to what the Korean's would make at the same job / position, but the Korean's will not work the long schedules that the Thai's are willing to work.... Plus the Thai's live on next to nothing and save most of their income to send home...

Pianoman

Don't know if this is helpful, but I asked a Thai woman who used to work in Korea about where a farang could meet a Thai lady in Korea outside internet. She said there are Thai discos sometimes located near factories where Thai people work. Factory bosses sometimes take employees to these discos as sort of a bonus. says it is good place to meet Thai women but farangs never go there as they don't know about the places.

In Korea? wouldn`t it be easier to find a Thai lady in Thai when you come to retire? (variety wise) Finding a nice Thai girl in Korea is very limited... would be like finding a Diamond in the dirt......your chances arn`t very good.... but chok dee my friend.

Andy

I have Thai friends in Seoul, relatives to the Thai consulate staff, I ant giving the OP contacts or so-get-ing with them hahahaha. Ill get slapped!!!!!!