Stockmarket Trading, Forex, Commodities.

AUDNZD looking to sell at 1.2610 and 1.2622 stop 2640, target 1 @ 1.2522

Comment. Daily price action looks negative for the trade. 4hr looks positive, which is where the signal was generated.

Noitce the stoc divergence, shootong star at resistance, 4hr 200 sma resistance, top of channel are the reasons i took this trade.

Eduction only and not to be sold or used in other forums.

Also have a look at the 100 and 200 space of the moviving averages? What does that tell you?

You can give a person a fish, or teach a person to fish.

Questions welcomed.

Edited by Paulo1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you please explain the entry. Is it the low of the candle I circled and stop just above the high? thanks.

Comment. Daily price action looks negative for the trade. 4hr looks positive, which is where the signal was generated.

AUDNZD sell. am watching 1.2635. Huge zone.

post-46810-0-71003400-1350472573_thumb.gCould you please explain the entry. Is it the low of the candle I circled and stop just above the high? thanks.

post-46810-0-71003400-1350472573_thumb.gCould you please explain the entry. Is it the low of the candle I circled and stop just above the high? thanks.

The entry is just below the Shooting Star candle low. Green sell line and I also have a entry @1.2622. which is a little low . 2630 would have been better as its 50% of the signal candle.

Closed at a 50 pip loss.

for anyone interested in a purely technical take on markets based on Fibonacci levels have a look at this site (can we post links?)

eminiaddict . com

there is a free video offering trading potential for next day...you can click on chapters tab to jump between SPX, DOW, currencies and gold at end..

he has a live chat room but it is subscription..has helped me.

good luck..

for anyone interested in a purely technical take on markets based on Fibonacci levels have a look at this site (can we post links?)

eminiaddict . com

there is a free video offering trading potential for next day...you can click on chapters tab to jump between SPX, DOW, currencies and gold at end..

good luck..

Fibonacci numbers are like any others just numbers. Big traders and market makers use them to determine what the "fools" are going to do next in order to screw them. This applies as well to any other kind of technical/mathematically derived indicator and Technical Analysis in general. By following those things or using them as entry/exit criteria you are building up the believe that the market owes you something but it doesn't.

Edited by PCA

eminiaddict . com

good luck..

Fibonacci numbers are like any others just numbers. Big traders and market makers use them to determine what the "fools" are going to do next in order to screw them. This applies as well to any other kind of technical/mathematically derived indicator and Technical Analysis in general. By following those things or using them as entry/exit criteria you are building up the believe that the market owes you something but it doesn't.

I agree with your last statement, but the simple fact that there tends to be reaction around these indicator points, such as fibonacci levels, gives a trader something to work with. I mean, if you expect the "fools" to sell at the 38.2% resistance level, and you expect the big market makers to try to screw them, isn't that in essence some knowledge that could help you make better decisions?

eminiaddict . com

good luck..

Fib numbers show you where other traders are watching. They are useful but not a total method. Fib and Elliot wave work well together.

http://www.goldennumber.net/

Edited by Paulo1

thanks for your concern...

fortunately it has helped me to trade profitably.... amazing eh...?

anyway back to my charts...and all that smoke and mirrors stuff...

see ya...

yeah you should, lot of work ahead of you. It's a lonely business but if you work hard enough one day you really might trade profitably.smile.png

see ya...

Hey Griffer,

What works for you is all that matters. The main thing is being consistent and understanding everything about your method.

see ya...

yeah you should, lot of work ahead of you. It's a lonely business but if you work hard enough one day you really might trade profitably.smile.png

Trading is lonely , Trading is boring unless you have a passion for it .Nothing like the movies about Wall Street.

FX is crazy is mad, and its far easier to make money trading CFDs, Warrants, Weekly Options than FX.

Just entered a sell on GBPJPY 127.36 small position being Friday .

If anyone can see any trades, please post them. :)

see ya...

yep you're dead right.. its a lot of work and a lonely business....sounds like you might have tried it once..

how did you get on?

hang on.. maybe I can guess....

see ya...

yep you're dead right.. its a lot of work and a lonely business....sounds like you might have tried it once..

how did you get on?

I am usually on the other side of your trades so I help you guessing, before you came to the playground I did the same thing with the boy running the board you recommended first.tongue.png

see ya...

Trading is lonely , Trading is boring unless you have a passion for it .Nothing like the movies about Wall Street.

FX is crazy is mad, and its far easier to make money trading CFDs, Warrants, Weekly Options than FX.

Just entered a sell on GBPJPY 127.36 small position being Friday .

If anyone can see any trades, please post them. smile.png

Currently long usd/jpy, entered two days ago at 78.72 on daily close above 100 sma with stop at 78.32, stop now at 78.99 and price testing daily 200 sma. Targetting 82.00 on this, Has been sideways for a bit but seems to be finding support just above 79.00.

Regarding fibs, i try not to get too hung up about exact levels but notice than many trends often pullback by between 1/3 and 2/3.

see ya...

how did you get on?

I am usually on the other side of your trades so I help you guessing, before you came to the playground I did the same thing with the boy running the board you recommended first.tongue.png

PCA. Are you having monthly emotional problems or something.

If you don't have anything of value to offer the thread. <deleted> are you doing here?

ATLEAST POST SOME TRADES PLEASE.

GBPJPY sell entry 127.36 Plus 50 . So i guess that means PCA is minus 50...LOL

post-49444-0-58893300-1350683556_thumb.g

Edited by Paulo1

thanks for your concern...fortunately it has helped me to trade profitably.... amazing eh...?anyway back to my charts...and all that smoke and mirrors stuff...see ya...
Trading is lonely , Trading is boring unless you have a passion for it .Nothing like the movies about Wall Street.FX is crazy is mad, and its far easier to make money trading CFDs, Warrants, Weekly Options than FX.Just entered a sell on GBPJPY 127.36 small position being Friday .If anyone can see any trades, please post them. smile.png
Currently long usd/jpy, entered two days ago at 78.72 on daily close above 100 sma with stop at 78.32, stop now at 78.99 and price testing daily 200 sma. Targetting 82.00 on this, Has been sideways for a bit but seems to be finding support just above 79.00.Regarding fibs, i try not to get too hung up about exact levels but notice than many trends often pullback by between 1/3 and 2/3.
USDJPY Daily –. Finally makes a daily close above its 100-dma. Pivot to watch should be 79.22-79.41 (19 Sep. high and 200-dma), close above should be bullish signalI wrote this in my diary yesterday morning. " Edited by Paulo1

LongTerm.

EURUSD Bullish , resistance 1.3145/67 , potential move to 1.3744, Watching daily close and key support at the 200 dma at 1.2821.

Have placed a small buy limit at 1.2971, stop 1.2964. Position. May be adjusted on present positive price acttion.

The first entry [posted above at 1.2971 was cancelled as posted.

EU entry was 1.2830 , 9 pips higher than 2821 zone posted , stop 2793 current price 1.2925 plus 90 pips. resistance at 1.2940. support 2800

Still holding Cable, GBPJPY , AUDUSD and NZDUSD shorts.

Gold sell entry was triggered at 1773.50 stop 1774.16

Had a few other entries, sell on the USDCHF at 9415 for 63 pips and a sell on the EURAUD for 73 pips.

If you are reading this thread you shold be able to identify these entries as they are all using the same method, which has been posted many times. I can teach it easy enough, just takes sometime. Best you try and understand it for yourself and adapt it to your trading style. The key is risk on entry. Which is very small using my method, considering some people post signals with 200 pips stops.

Still holding the Gold sell from 1773.50 current 1721.00 trade and Silver from 35 current 32.040 . Feel sorry for anyway who took the opposite side of this trade..:).

LongTerm.

EURUSD Bullish , resistance 1.3145/67 , potential move to 1.3744, Watching daily close and key support at the 200 dma at 1.2821.

Have placed a small buy limit at 1.2971, stop 1.2964. Position. May be adjusted on present positive price acttion.

EU entry was 1.2830 , 9 pips higher than 2821 zone posted , stop 2793 current price 1.2925 plus 90 pips. resistance at 1.2940. support 2800

Had a few other entries, sell on the USDCHF at 9415 for 63 pips and a sell on the EURAUD for 73 pips.

If you are reading this thread you shold be able to identify these entries as they are all using the same method, which has been posted many times. I can teach it easy enough, just takes sometime. Best you try and understand it for yourself and adapt it to your trading style. The key is risk on entry. Which is very small using my method, considering some people post signals with 200 pips stops.

Still holding the Gold sell from 1773.50 current 1721.00 trade and Silver from 35 current 32.040 . Feel sorry for anyway who took the opposite side of this trade..smile.png.

Phenomenal return for the risk on the gold trade. That was a tight stop.

LongTerm.

Still holding the Gold sell from 1773.50 current 1721.00 trade and Silver from 35 current 32.040 . Feel sorry for anyway who took the opposite side of this trade..smile.png.

Phenomenal return for the risk on the gold trade. That was a tight stop.

Yes, The better the entry the tighter the stop can be.

how did you get on?

If you don't have anything of value to offer the thread. <deleted> are you doing here?

you clown are just posting signals for other losers like yourself, posting all the glorious victories and not mentioning the losses or when you get stopped. Well better said when you would get stopped because most of the trades are either just on paper or single lots, hehehe. Why don't you post your tickets and I will start to do the same you little pisser. Pretty sure within a week you will be gone from your (you think your) thread. Coming on with a blown up chest after some paper gains and disappear again for weeks where you hide to probably cry and mourn or prey to Fibonacci and the like.

You might remember a couple of years back we supposed to meet in Bangkok in order to discuss a trading project and when I came there and called you suddenly you had to go to Koh Samui with a drinking mate of yours - wow really serious your business scheduling.

Now proceed as you wish or spout off.

Lucky you are that there are people dumb enough to not see through your comedy.

Have a nice weekendtongue.png

how did you get on?

you clown are just posting signals for other losers like yourself, posting all the glorious victories and not mentioning the losses or when you get stopped. Well better said when you would get stopped because most of the trades are either just on paper or single lots, hehehe. Why don't you post your tickets and I will start to do the same you little pisser. Pretty sure within a week you will be gone from your (you think your) thread. Coming on with a blown up chest after some paper gains and disappear again for weeks where you hide to probably cry and mourn or prey to Fibonacci and the like.

You might remember a couple of years back we supposed to meet in Bangkok in order to discuss a trading project and when I came there and called you suddenly you had to go to Koh Samui with a drinking mate of yours - wow really serious your business scheduling.

Now proceed as you wish or spout off.

Lucky you are that there are people dumb enough to not see through your comedy.

Have a nice weekendtongue.png

LOL. I was smart enough to realise meeting you in BKK was a waste of my time.. Lucky me.. You missed out as you will always be feeding from the bottom of the barrel. Somethings never change.

Put some trades up and let the trades speak for themselves.

Please post some trades. Prior the move. And not on the DEMO platform you trade.

Get a life.

Amazing Thailand.

perhaps you should change your panti pad, Bad month I am guessing.

Edited by Paulo1

hehehe, had already recognized what a nutjob you must be when you had another argument here. So let's trade you and me on live accounts and let Thaivisa audit and confirm results.

By the way did mummy hug you so strong for the last few hours that you have to use big bold letters to express your psychosis?

This signal selling what you try to market here shall it provide you with a holiday ticket to Thailand again? I mean if you want to accelerate fund raising there probably is a McDonalds somewhere near your place where you could apply for a job.

I initially replied to griffer (not your business) but apparently you read that addressed to yourself which raises the question if you are running multiple aliases here to promote your pissjobs? Just a guess - lol.

hehehe, had already recognized what a nutjob you must be when you had another argument here. So let's trade you and me on live accounts and let Thaivisa audit and confirm results.

By the way did mummy hug you so strong for the last few hours that you have to use big bold letters to express your psychosis?

This signal selling what you try to market here shall it provide you with a holiday ticket to Thailand again? I mean if you want to accelerate fund raising there probably is a McDonalds somewhere near your place where you could apply for a job.

I initially replied to griffer (not your business) but apparently you read that addressed to yourself which raises the question if you are running multiple aliases here to promote your pissjobs? Just a guess - lol.

Anytime /

By the way did mummy hug you so strong for the last few hours that you have to use big bold letters to express your psychosis? Yes. And she passed away after my birth. So you. Are out of line.

After this comment I actually feel sick.

And will leave the thread up to PCA to post trades and education.

Unbelievable, The only thing am guilty of is trying to help others.

I edited this post several times . Just blown away.

Post your trades and all will see.

Edited by Paulo1