Stiffness Remedy

kkk33

I am almost 50 years. Although practising gymnastical exercises for many years, since about a year I encounter a general stiffness in my body which just won't go away, because of the aging process, I assume.

What kind of remedy/physical exercises are good dealing with such stiffness ?

I for many years had stiffness in my 40's thinking it was just old age coming on too soon for me. I tried working out more which did help a bit. But it did not solve that stiffness I often felt. Then one day a friend was dismayed that I did NOT drink 10-12 full glasses of liquid a day. He was so sure of the importance of this, I tried it. And to my disbelief, my stiffness problems disappeared. I don't even need much stretching before I play tennis now, whereas before it was a 15 minute ritual.

Try it ...... it just might work for you too.

10-12 glasses of liquid (not coffee or tea or coke or alcohol)

Give it a full two weeks before you decide to quit or continue.

For stiffnes or pain relief in joints, neck etc,. you might try the wheat bag method.

I was amazed when the Dragon produced a 14" x 7" corduroy bag full of wheat and put it in the microwave for 2 x 2 min sessions.

I put it on my neck and back, amazing, relief straight away.

Ozmates should know about this product, $20 in a drugstore here.

Sorry, no nutritional advice......... :o

I am almost 50 years. Although practising gymnastical exercises for many years, since about a year I encounter a general stiffness in my body which just won't go away, because of the aging process, I assume.

What kind of remedy/physical exercises are good dealing with such stiffness ?

Stop dreaming about bargirls !!

• 4 weeks later...
Not 8-10 glasses per day, this is old hat. Recommendations in the 21st Century are 2-3 Litres per day.

most drinking glasses are 300cc-350cc , so 8-10 glasses is the same as 2-3 litres. where is the old hat in that ? :o

The actual recommendation is that you need to consume food containing 8 glasses of water a day, not drink that much water. See this:

Dartmouth Professor Finds No Scientific Evidence for '8 x 8'

Hello drinking water does not help lubricate the body actually very well.

I recommend drinking water (hot as you can stand it but not boiled and never cold) only wihen you are thirsty.

Use raw coconut oil, 2-5 TBS per day in a smoothie or some other way.

Ms Ta Good Stuff

supplies me with it here in Samui if you need it and she can ship anywhere in Thailand!

you can write her:

[email protected]

09-594-9432

Most coconut oil in Thailand is cooked for 8 hours so make sure you get really "no heat", cold extracted, organic raw coconut oil.

Thats my two baht for today

I have practiced Tai Chi and Qigong (breathing and movement exercise) for the past three years and have noticed a huge change in the overall way my body feels; no more stifness, less anxiety and just an overall good physical balance. The slow movements are very good for joints and muscles. Fast, hard exercise like weight lifting, aerobics or jogging is no good for the bones and joints.

A mixture of Cider vinegar and honey in warm water has helped Arthritic type feelings in my hands. Take a scotch type glass (small tumbler) of warm water add three desert spoons of cider vinegar and a couple of teaspoons of honey, take first thing. I am sure the balance is not critical so experiment until you get a palatable taste.

Of course exercise is the number 1 medicine.

Edited by spacebass

drinking enough water each day helped to relieve me of many ailments. and I also exercise on a regular basis.

another thing to consider is - worm pills.

check out the website, www.curezone.com. read the section on parasites.

if you go to any big c, carrefour, or lotus, go to the pharmacy section. I did one time a long time ago, and noticed a huge section of a shelf reserved for a variety of worm pills.

that stiff neck, or bad back may be the result of some nasty bugs sapping you of your energy.

I take a worm pill every 3 months....