Stoke City Fc .... The Potters 1863

technocracy

Good luck from the lads up the road as well. Staffordshire derby always my favourite. Remember in my youth, running round your church yard having a bit of a tear up and on the return fixture running round St Peters at the Wolves trying to do the same.

God I miss Football in the seventies.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck from the lads up the road as well. Staffordshire derby always my favourite. Remember in my youth, running round your church yard having a bit of a tear up and on the return fixture running round St Peters at the Wolves trying to do the same.

God I miss Football in the seventies.

Remember it well,it was a real Staffordshire derby and pleased for your return to the shitty premiership,crap refs and biase towards the top teams every week.

Rememebr a few of us going in your North bank and lasting about 3 minutes lol.Someone tried to set me on fire the <deleted> lol

I have never come onto the Stoke thread to say how much i admire your teams play and the gentlemanly yet verocious behaviour of your fans.this season...... Anyway good luck for the weekend i will be sat in a bar in Rayong Saturday cheering on your team hoping you get those 3 points to secure another year in the top flight.

Are your important players fit and healthy for this one.

We still have a couple of long term injuries and maybe Beattie wont be fit,he was terrible last sat,carrying an injury.A draw will do us and i can see a boring game with a 0-0 written all over it.

Dont know about boring Hull are desperate for a win and this is their most likely to win game of their last 3, and i cant see Stoke rolling over for them despite being as good as safe on the points theyre on ...... Wasnt Beattie injured v Newcastle.

'They have no chance of safety unfortunately even though i'd love them to have, because of their Away Form which is awful & puts far too much pressure on them at Home to get Resulst which even if they do get at times, just isn't enough to keep them up on it's own..'

Spot on Singh- the kind of garbage the so called pundits have prattled on about all season and have now gone quiet on the subject like yourself.

I see your latest posts now you have been proved well and truly wrong are now criticising our style of play and supporters over and incident you clearly know NOTHING about. :)

As for the Man U fan- if his mighty Man U and their deadly silent stadium are so high and mighty- what's with all the posts on here? I don't get it. I really couldn't care re Man u and their replica kit wearing armchair 'fans'.

Think we'll get the point we need at Hull at least. Still think Boro may escape with a win at SJP. Still, this season is so difficult to predict.

Either way a great season for us and hopefully some decent new blood in the Summer.

Your fault by the looks of it, it's always your fault & there's always trouble at your place.... :D:D

Now I've heard that before!!! :)

However this time I after seeing pictures and the fact that the police only intervened on your lots side of the segregation I think we can be quite sure nothing no action will be taken against us! :D

No, was only pulling your Chain anyway..

Did you not see the :D:D

:D

Mr Pol . . . Hello . .. again! I now have full UBC! : :D

'They have no chance of safety unfortunately even though i'd love them to have, because of their Away Form which is awful & puts far too much pressure on them at Home to get Resulst which even if they do get at times, just isn't enough to keep them up on it's own..'

Spot on Singh- the kind of garbage the so called pundits have prattled on about all season and have now gone quiet on the subject like yourself.

I see your latest posts now you have been proved well and truly wrong are now criticising our style of play and supporters over and incident you clearly know NOTHING about. :)

As for the Man U fan- if his mighty Man U and their deadly silent stadium are so high and mighty- what's with all the posts on here? I don't get it. I really couldn't care re Man u and their replica kit wearing armchair 'fans'.

Think we'll get the point we need at Hull at least. Still think Boro may escape with a win at SJP. Still, this season is so difficult to predict.

Either way a great season for us and hopefully some decent new blood in the Summer.

Steady on Sailor..

You're FAR too touchy especially when having a pop at me, someone who held their hands up completely & admitted i was wrong & was in fact glad i was worng & even with someone like you writing the above, i'm still glad you stayed up...

It strikes me that you might have been saving my Posts up for the last few months to have a pop, is that right ???

But don't you dare accuse me of going quiet cos even your Stokie companions on here would testify that i haven't so don't talk sh*t, i have gave Stoke more praise & credit on this Forum this Season than i have probably my own <deleted> Team...

I see a familarity with all you Stoke lot, you're all incredibly paranoid & have this " no one likes us, we don't care " attitude for some reason that is, i'm afraid to say it & let you down, completely unfounded & you're not the Black Sheep of the Premiership like you like to think you are..

& where have i criticised your Supporters ??

You're talking sh*t again aren't you Potter ??

I criticized your style of play yeah, & rightly so, surely what i wrote you couldn't argue with anyway could you ??

Strange & as i said, it's as if your Post was pre meditated but that's up to you of course..

Would just like to say thanks for the 6 Points this Year though Polpotter ( nice user name by the way, very witty too :D ), they've really come in handy, thanks... :D

Edited by MSingh

We're on True Sport Extra 2 tomorrow .

Bit worried as the weather here is bad- serious storms this afternoon and UBC on and off. Please not tomorrow :D . Missed the first 15 mins v West Ham.

Did you, let me enlighten you then, you threw the Ball into our Box 12 times, we either headed it away or our Keeper caught it & then we played about a dozen Triangle one touch moves around your Midfielders & broke away, same story as the other 75 mins really... :)

'It strikes me that you might have been saving my Posts up for the last few months to have a pop, is that right ??? '

Absolutely not. Just read this thread for the first time today and thought what a load of garbage :)

Good to see you're so thrilled by beating a team who were certs to go down though- kind of flattering.

J, Ian is back on the 21st I think and in town for the Arsenal game. Never thought after watching the Bolton game on Walking Street that we'd go into the Arsenal game not needing points. (barring some bizarre results that it).

'It strikes me that you might have been saving my Posts up for the last few months to have a pop, is that right ??? '

Absolutely not. Just read this thread for the first time today and thought what a load of garbage :)

Good to see you're so thrilled by beating a team who were certs to go down though- kind of flattering.

Oh right, of course...

It's just when you said that you'd noticed i'd " gone quiet ", i obviously wrongly assumed you'd been reading this Thread to notice that ( not that i have in fact gone quiet anyway ) & when you said you've " seen my latest posts " i obviously assumed wrongly ( again ) that you'd been reading the Thread daily/weekly or whatever..

Slly me for assuming such a thing aye ?? :D

Oh & Potter, just ignore the rest of my points in my reply won't you yeah ??

Top Man/Woman... :D

Looking at the main board seems you've spammed just about every thread. Do you have a life?.........oh and yes you did assume wrong.

'Sometimes you just come out with so much tosh it's un-be-fekkin-leivable :) '

To quote a reply to you on another thread. :D

Looking at the main board seems you've spammed just about every thread. Do you have a life?.........oh and yes you did assume wrong.

'Sometimes you just come out with so much tosh it's un-be-fekkin-leivable :) '

To quote a reply to you on another thread. :D

That's it Potter, you keep avoiding the points i raised in my Post & just have a dig at me instead, Top Man/Woman... :D

Make me laugh you do to be honest, i said from day one i wanted your Mob to stay up, i said also that it would be tough due to your appaling Away Record in which, funnily enough, many if not all of the other Stokies on here actually agreed with ( Patklang & Tech ), i then said i was wrong & that i was glad i was wrong as you did mange to stay up so why you're <deleted> digging me out is beyond me to be honest but you crack on, i've sussed you out already by your continually ignoring of the points i raised in my reply to you !! :D

post-55211-1241800900_thumb.jpg

Edited by MSingh

Still here :) ??

'i've sussed you out already ' Really??? A bit like how you claimed I was waiting weeks before replying to you????

'Sometimes you just come out with so much tosh it's un-be-fekkin-leivable :D '

Seems you were sussed out long ago and have similar respect from others.

As for your 'points' I'll be honest I haven't even bothered reading them if you must know.

Still here :) ??

'i've sussed you out already ' Really??? A bit like how you claimed I was waiting weeks before replying to you????

'Sometimes you just come out with so much tosh it's un-be-fekkin-leivable :D '

Seems you were sussed out long ago and have similar respect from others.

As for your 'points' I'll be honest I haven't even bothered reading them if you must know.

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic...

How can anyone even enter a debate with someone who writes something like that ^^ & also when virtually everything they write is nonsensical ?? :D

I certainly can't.. :D

Good luck Sweetheart, i've got a feeling you'll need it, in all sorts of aspects of your life by the looks of it... :D

Edited by MSingh

I,m enjoying this...

Interesting to see MS getting wound up,,,,,,its usually the other way round.

Next!!

No chance Soihok, i'm far too smart for that, especially where someone like him is concerened, as you can see above..:)

I'd enjoy it too if only he had the intellect to actual argue his cause & my points much better than he actually did, but he hasn't so i'll let him carrying on in his won little World where " no one likes them & they don't care " ..

It's not even if that way of thinking is orginal either & i swear i've heard it before a bit closer to home.. :D

'i'm far too smart for that, especially '

Now that is funny :) Funny you prattle in re having people 'sussed'. 'Interesting to see MS getting wound up,,' Enough said :-)

Anyway folks the fool obsessed with Stoke aside,- what about the new away kit?? At least we're getting rid of the horrible yellow. This is very smart, not crazy about the collar but this is quality

0,,10310~5870726,00.jpg

Edited by PolPotter

J, Ian is back on the 21st I think and in town for the Arsenal game. Never thought after watching the Bolton game on Walking Street that we'd go into the Arsenal game not needing points. (barring some bizarre results that it).

that Bolton game was one to forget even though their first was a real fluke.Cant foget the 1st home match against villa,we went bloody mental didnt we lol,never foget the faces of them security guards and m/bike guys lol,must have been the loudest noise on walking st for years.

Will fill you in on the shirt situation when I see you J. Should have some 1863 kits ready next week and will fetch a few down if they arrive- if not will be later in the month.

Where you planning on watching the Arse game? With every game kicking off at the same time might not be so easy

Yep Villa was quality :)

Edited by PolPotter

OOOOOOOOOH YES! Liam Lawrence with a screamer!

WE ARE STAYING UP!

I SAY WE ARE STAYING UP!

and I will be 20baht richer! :)

Another goal or 2 and we'll set it up nicely for M'boro win to send Dull into the bottom 3! :D

Edited by technocracy

Good goal by them in the end - that is how Sorensen should of trusted the wall against Wet Sham and he'd of saved theirs easy.

Let me just say. . .

STOKE ARE STAYING UP! NO IF'S OR BUT'S WE ARE STILL PREMIER LEAGUE! :)

and Mr Singh you owe me 20 baht! :D

Respect to Stoke.

The last game I watched at Bramall Lane was against Stoke in 2004 ,,it was 0-0 but really should have been 1-0.

Anyway.

Good to see you doing well and good to see clubs that have been up there for far too long,,coming on down baby.!

:) SUFC

More comfortable than the scoreline suggested and a nervous ending but was in little doubt we'd win after about half an hour. Great strike from Liam- came close v Fulham with similar. Be nice to finish with a home win next week in the last game at the Brit this season.

Great stuff.

I criticised Liam for his dive v West Ham last week but Di Michele put it to shame. Absoltely ridiculous effort to con the ref :)

Taken him a long time but Lawrence looks back to his best.

Incredible double save by Kiely to look out for if you catch their highlights.

I remember the doom and gloom when we were in Pattaya first game wondering where our points would come from- what a fantastic effort we've put in this season since. Can't help but be proud when you see some of these overpaid individuals waiting to jump ship if their team go down. Despite Newcastle's fortunate point and the draw v Pompey (fair result) , we've seen off all the teams around us in recent weeks.