Stoke City Fc .... The Potters 1863

technocracy

GOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN

STOKE,

This is a 3 pointer for sure.Got to attack more and put the prima donnas under immense pressure,a few roryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys throws and a penalty will do me.

cheers for your support singh,much appreciated,and if stoke score i will sing i,m forever blowing babbles,early hours this morning.

CUMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

& if you stay up at their expense, i'll stick a Tom Jones Poster, when he's in mid chorus of Delilah, up on my Wall for the whole of next Season & bow to it at 14:55 every Saturday Afternoon.. :o

Think you are a closet stokie hehehehehehe

singh when your winning you only singh when your winning

:D

Singh cooking Oatcakes, i only............ :D

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunna mention oatcakes youth,i am gagging for a few lol.Would be brill if i could have 4 oatcakes with sausage,cheese,mushroom and bacon for the footie match,with a nice cuppa.

slobbering now.

I'd prefer Pie, Mash & Licquer personally with lots & lotrs of Salt & Vinegar.. :o

Beating the RICHEST club in the world is no mean feat.

Thought it would all go Pete Tong when Sonko came on...luckily he never got a touch.

Congratulations Potters

A Readinf Fan...and no you are NOT our bogie team..just look at the results over the last 5 years and you will see we beat you more games than you beat us

But thats not the point

Well done :o

Stay up and if we go up we will have a personal bet of a grand each way eh?

Ho Ho Ho

10 v 12 and they still couldn't beat us!

I would if that Robinho 'shot' has landed yet! :o:D :D

Beattie is the buy of the Prem Season - regardless! 3.5 million for a player who has a 1 in 2 scoring record - cannot be knocked - particularly when compared to the rediculous amounts of money 'citeh' have been flashing around.

There is no reason with our run in why we can't stay up - gooooooooooooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnn you potters!

ps. Yes we were dreadful against spurs . . . but at least I ony was awake for 30 minutes!!! :D

Great result Potters considering you played for most of the Match with 10 Men against a Club that spends more on a single Player, than you have spent on Transfers in your whole History.. :D

Now sort that <deleted> Away form out.. :o

James Beattie should still be here at Sheffield United....where he is sorely missed. :D

All I can say is a I wish we'd pushed it through when we were linked at the start of the season opposed to buying Kitson!

But he's got a new home and he's still in Red and White! :o

I am sure our away form will improve as the new players settle in the team. :D

Congrats to Stoke, and a well deserved win against Man City.

Have to say far more enjoyable watching Stoke than boring Arsenal vs.West Ham, and I gave up half way through that one.

If The Potters can show the same deternination and concentration in future games, they have a fair chance of safety!

Have to say far more enjoyable watching Stoke than boring Arsenal vs.West Ham, and I gave up half way through that one.

If The Potters can show the same deternination and concentration in future games, they have a fair chance of safety!

They have no chance of safety unfortunately even though i'd love them to have, because of their Away Form which is awful & puts far too much pressure on them at Home to get Resulst which even if they do get at times, just isn't enough to keep them up on it's own..

& a Point at Highbury is something not too many Teams get so " boring " or not, i'm happy with it.. :D

How anyone can think any Premiership Game is beyond me anyway but never mind.. :o

although am not a stoke supporter i always love watching them play and how they stick it to the big guys.man. city have a team on paper(like spurs) that should see them in the top 8.but it just shows you buying players for the sake of buying them does not make a team.robinho is some lazy dude,and in my opinion one of city's best players(sturridge)never gets a game.time to get another manager who can put together a cohesive team,rather than just spend money for money's sake.a BIG CLUB OR A CLUB PRETENDING TO BE BIG NEEDS A BIG NAME MANAGER.

They have no chance of safety unfortunately even though i'd love them to have, because of their Away Form which is awful & puts far too much pressure on them at Home to get Resulst which even if they do get at times, just isn't enough to keep them up on it's own..

& a Point at Highbury is something not too many Teams get so " boring " or not, i'm happy with it.. :D

How anyone can think any Premiership Game is beyond me anyway but never mind.. :o

Hang on a minute what I am saying there is a fair chance with some determination and concentration.

As things stand there are at least 3 teams worse than Stoke: Portsmouth, Middles'bro and Newcastle:all in apparent freefall!

Edited by Zodiac

It's sure nice to read non-Stoke fans enjoying our scraps!

As for our away form improvement I am pretty sure this will happen at Sunderland this weekend! Particularly as TP has admitted his defensive away tactic ain't working and Delap being banned. So it'll force his had to playing two wingers: Etherington on the Left and Lawrence on the Right.

Also with Higginbotham injured I hope he it forces him to keeps Danny Pugh at Left Back - sure Higginbotham is a great centre back but at LB his distribution is shocking 90% of his ball upfield are aimless punts. Pugh has a far better idea of playing LB - even though his best position is CM!

I think Middlesboro have got severe problems and us supposedly being interested in a couple of their better players isn't going to help them either!!! The bottom 3 for the season is going to be interesting to say the least! It's seems as WBA & Middlesboro are doing there best to fight for the bottom spot leaving Newcastle, Portsmouth, Hull and Us to fight for survival.

Having said that anyone from 10th downwards ain't safe! I'll be very surprised if by next month Hull aren't down in the bottom 5 - until the weekend they couldn't buy a point let alone 3. Sure we've lost several but other than the Spurs game we were playing Chelsea, Man U etc and the defeats were narrow. Hull on the other hand seem to just be rolling over for whoever turns up and only getting a draw from WBA is very poor. Also Hull buying the 5 million pound crock Bullard ain't going do them much use - a large amount of the transfer budget up the wall on a player known for dodgy knees and gets injured in the first game!

Edited by technocracy

Hang on a minute what I am saying there is a fair chance with some determination and concentration.

As things stand there are at least 3 teams worse than Stoke: Portsmouth, Middles'bro and Newcastle:all in apparent freefall!

Unfortunately for Stoke, they have bundles of determination & concentration like you say, but they need more than that to stay up..

As things stands is irrelevent, it's how things stand in May that matters & i'll have 20 of the finest Baht with anyone that, unfortunately, the Potters will go down ??

WE WILL STAY UP

Watch us win some games now we have a settled side.Its great reading some posters like to see the mighty Potters beating arsenal.spurs,villa,drawing with iverpool twice etc etc.

Stoke have to stay in the Premiership to allow some other supporters to dream about their team getting promoted to the top flight.We all have dreams and for us passionate,loud,loyal fans this is our reality.

welcome to the bear pit,this is gonna hurt

WE WILL STAY UP

Stoke have to stay in the Premiership to allow some other supporters to dream about their team getting promoted to the top flight.We all have dreams and for us passionate,loud,loyal fans this is our reality.

In Reading's first ever season in the EPL ...we finished a very credible 8th and everyone was applauding us for beating teams we had no right to beat

No way are Stoke gonna finish that high, but even if you DO stay up which I hope you do as I look forward to battling with you on the pitch next year , you have then got the dreaded "Second Season Syndrome" which was apparantly the reason we got relegated on the last day of the season :o as I say "apparantly"

Look at Wigan, they had a great debut year , nearly went down last year and are now high flyers in the way that Bolton and Pompey USED to be. But you have to go back a long way to find a season when at least 2 of the 3 promoted teams went back down the following season, so if it's noyt Stoke and West Brom it's gotta be Hull and West Brom....maybe it will be, Hull are not doing to well right now and are definatley in the mix now.

It's no fun on a Saturday Night here in Chiang Mai watching other teams play when fot the last 2 seasons I have been watching MY team play...I blame Portsmouth for that and I hope THEY go down with West Brom and Bolton (another team I don't like).

Well I ain't posted in a while - but let me just say I am getting mightily pissed off with the wanke_rs that are known as referees! :o

One rule for one and one for another! Ronaldo and Rooney but did far worse offences that either Delap or Etherington and didn't even get a yellow!

I just hope we give Portsmouth a good thrashing next weekend it'll make my mood lift a little! :D

I blame arsehol_e Whinger for this ever since his whinging following that game the wanke_rs in black seem to be determined to punish us more. I still think we can stay up and when Big Mama is back up front do the donkey work for Beattie things will improve.

Away from home it is simple we need to attack more - as said attack is the best form of defense - also whatever rift there is between Pulis and Lawrence needs to be dropped and him back on the pitch ASAP and on the otherside Cresswell and Whelan need to be kept off the pitch!

Edited by technocracy

tech,

totaly agree with everything you say.

mix a aresole wenger and Rob Styles and you get mayhem on a grand scale.We are being shafted,but i expected this as negative pundits are always on about us.

WE WILL SURVIVE AND LEARN TO DIVE AND CHEAT LIKE MANY TEAMS DO IN THIS BIASED LEAGUE

tech,

mix a aresole wenger and Rob Styles and you get mayhem on a grand scale.We are being shafted,but i expected this as negative pundits are always on about us.

WE WILL SURVIVE AND LEARN TO DIVE AND CHEAT LIKE MANY TEAMS DO IN THIS BIASED LEAGUE

No, no please don't do that..

That's why Fans have a soft spot for your lot & despise others, don't start doing that sh*t, please...

tech,

That's why Fans have a soft spot for your lot & despise others, don't start doing that sh*t, please...

Sorry, in order to qualify for Steven Gerrard status, you must first survive the drop.

tech,

Sorry, in order to qualify for Steven Gerrard status, you must first survive the drop.

Touche Jimbo, put those Claws away... :o

tech,

Touche Jimbo, put those Claws away... :D

sorry, thought i would be old stevie to the punch. :o