Stoke City Fc .... The Potters 1863

technocracy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the match, two very good Stoke goals

Fuller helped me out, I have him in y fantasy team and my faith has at last been rewarded, he's not scored in a while before yesterday.

But Hull are bad right now arn't they?

They are a team with relegation written all over them

Yeah Fuller had a bit of a lean spell - strangely he seems to have one most seasons - but then all of suddenly he'll be knocking them in again.

Hull are terrible! There sole tactic last night consisted of punting long diagonal ball to Barmby - Pulis played a bit of a masterstroke putting Shawcross at RB - I think he lost out on one header all match!

Absolutely S, Barmby got into them holes at the Brit a couple of seasons ago eventually resulting in his equaliser- Pulis got that spot on.

We were so in control it was a cruise at times. Liam had his best game in a long time but the standard of the opposition helped- Etherington got so much space it was frightening.

Just noticed despite our awful away form we have only picked up 1 point less than City away. 10 out of our 42 points looks a little bit healthier.

11th place to aim for now- am pretty sure the last time we came as high as 11th was under Alan Durban about 81 or 82. We started off with a 5-1 defeat at Norwich then 5-0 at Forest but picked up well mainly due to a young striker called Lee Chapman. Would be nice to equal that plus a mate from Bangkok owes me 500 UK if we come 14th or higher :-)

Have both Liam and Fuller in my fantasy team so a good return, Gerrard also :-)

I think that was the most humble I've seen Phil Brown. From talking of Europe than saying relegation was not an issue to last night on BBC, saying that they desperately need to win at Bolton. I bet Boro and Newcastle are rubbing their hands although credit to West Brom for having a go but with Liverpool next week I think it's too late. I do gfancy Boro tomorrow although their lack of goals might let them down.

Edited by PolPotter

SINGH

POLPOTTER IS A DECENT GUY AND A MASSIVE STOKIE,AND MAYBE HE DIDNT KNOW STOKE IS YOUR SECOND TEAM.

Anyway got to get the new away top,and POLPOTTER any luck wiht the designer stokie gear yet.

He's not a decent Guy Pat & i don't give a Monkey's whether he knew i had a soft spot for Stoke or not, he hasn't even got the decency or respect to read what i write in reply to him, so he says, so becuase of that, he can't be decent can he ??

If people are decent, they have respect for others. He hasn't & just writes nonsensical Posts which have no basis or foundation to them whatsoever yet for some mad reason, he thinks he's the Man...

I'm looking forward to seeing him in Gullivers Soi 5 when Liverpool are in BKK cos i'm intrigued to see how his body Language will be then & see if he fancies asking me if i " have a life ? "... :D

My soft spot for Stoke won't change because of one Lemon... :)

Glad you've stayed up, like i said i wanted you to do from day one..

& PS , anyone who calls their Players by their first name is a guranteed Lemon... :D

20 Baht it is too Tech, i haven't forgot... :D

What is " Designer Stokie Gear " too Chaps if you don't mind me asking ?? :D

'I'm looking forward to seeing him in Gullivers Soi 5 when Liverpool are in BKK cos i'm intrigued to see how his body Language will be then & see if he fancies asking me if i " have a life '

Ooh you're so hard you keyboard warrior. I already know the answer so why bother asking? You're a muppet end of and would have no problem telling you :) Seems everyone on here does as well reading by the lack of respect you have on so MANY posts :D

What's designer gear for you- a fake Armani turban :-)

Give it up while your behind old man. You really are making a bigger chump out of yourself with every post :D:D:D:D:D:D:P

Strange that you and your 'friend' appear at the same time - seems I was right. Whatever rocks your boat. Don't think Gullivers your scene- come out of the closet eh :-)

Edited by PolPotter

'I'm looking forward to seeing him in Gullivers Soi 5 when Liverpool are in BKK cos i'm intrigued to see how his body Language will be then & see if he fancies asking me if i " have a life '

Ooh you're so hard you keyboard warrior. I already know the answer so why bother asking? You're a muppet end of and would have no problem telling you :) Seems everyone on here does as well reading by the lack of respect you have on so MANY posts :D

What's designer gear for you- a fake Armani turban :-)

Give it up while your behind old man. You really are making a bigger chump out of yourself with every post :D

You da Man Potter, like i said.. :D

I look forward to you buying me a Beer then Brian, in July .. :D

& i don't understand the Turban reference/joke unfortunately Brian, what do you mean & what relevence has a Turban got with anything to do with what we're talking about ??

No idea who Brian is.........can you get anything right?

Man you're so hard behind your keyboard :-) Am impressed

What a loser- you're not even in Thailand then I take it but you spam this board constantly- you've just confirmed you have NO life.

I know dozens of good bars and lots who'd like to buy you a drink. Thanks for the offer. Look forward to it. What's your point???

Save your money up-instead of posting garbage on here every 5 minutes. I take it you can only make friends on the net that's why you have to meet people on here ?? :-) Don't worry.

What a loser- you're not even in Thailand then I take it but you spam this board constantly- you've just confirmed you have NO life.

I know dozens of good bars and lots who'd like to buy you a drink. Thanks for the offer. Look forward to it. What's your point???

Save your money up-instead of posting garbage on here every 5 minutes. I take it you can only make friends on the net that's why you have to meet people on here ?? :-) Don't worry.

:D

You're nuts Fella but i find your lack of intelligence entertaining... :D

1 ) I am in Thailand, have bene for nearly 6 Years now..

2 ) Does than ^^ unconfirm that i don't have a life & am now, not a loser ?? :D

3 ) I have NEVER met anyone off of this Board

4 ) What do i need to save my money up for, you lost me again there ??

5 ) Why or how am i hard ??

6 ) What offer ??

7 ) Brian is below......... :)

post-55211-1241943814_thumb.jpg

You're nuts Fella but i find your lack of intelligence entertaining... :D

1 ) I am in Thailand, have bene for nearly 6 Years now..

2 ) Does than ^^ unconfirm that i don't have a life & am now, not a loser ?? :D

3 ) I have NEVER met anyone off of this Board

4 ) What do i need to save my money up for, you lost me again there ??

5 ) Why or how am i hard ??

6 ) What offer ??

7 ) Brian is below......... :)

SINGH

POLPOTTER IS A DECENT GUY AND A MASSIVE STOKIE,AND MAYBE HE DIDNT KNOW STOKE IS YOUR SECOND TEAM.

Anyway got to get the new away top,and POLPOTTER any luck wiht the designer stokie gear yet.

He's not a decent Guy Pat & i don't give a Monkey's whether he knew i had a soft spot for Stoke or not, he hasn't even got the decency or respect to read what i write in reply to him, so he says, so becuase of that, he can't be decent can he ??

If people are decent, they have respect for others. He hasn't & just writes nonsensical Posts which have no basis or foundation to them whatsoever yet for some mad reason, he thinks he's the Man...

I'm looking forward to seeing him in Gullivers Soi 5 when Liverpool are in BKK cos i'm intrigued to see how his body Language will be then & see if he fancies asking me if i " have a life ? "... :D

My soft spot for Stoke won't change because of one Lemon... :)

Glad you've stayed up, like i said i wanted you to do from day one..

& PS , anyone who calls their Players by their first name is a guranteed Lemon... :D

20 Baht it is too Tech, i haven't forgot... :D

What is " Designer Stokie Gear " too Chaps if you don't mind me asking ?? :D

Cheers for the kind words about the MIGHTY POTTERS,and what i meant about the stoke gear is that polpotter has designed some great tops with stoke city the theme.

Sorry are you talking to me or Brian ????

Oh dear I give up with this complete loser :-)

Come on Pol, you can come up with a wittier response then that.

Tenner says he can't ?? :)

Edited by MSingh

Jebus boys- shocker on the horses last night but a decent winner at Leopardstown kind of saved the day.

Had Chelsea 3-1 at Arsenal 18-1..................ticker or what?

Anyway today is a doozie. Neither team can score...............local derby has 1-1 all over it!!!!!!!!!

Possibly the hardest game to bet on this year. Toon have won 6 games all season- even the Baggies have won more at home alone ( No film jokes :-) )

Have to go with Boro not losing on Paddy Power but a fascinating game and the local thing makes it interesring all round.

My bet................................1-1 . If I was to pick a winner- boro but feel free to take the pi55 after- from those who didn't dare predict :-)

My bet................................1-1 . If I was to pick a winner- boro but feel free to take the pi55 after- from those who didn't dare predict :-)

Id usually agree these games are often draws, but Newcastle for the win tonight, home advantage!

The teams havent scored in the last 6 games between them, but this game is HUGE!

Worst possible result for Hull- Phil Brown has to get something at his old club now.

Whichever of Toon or Hull that wins a game now stays up.

Boro may get 4-6 points, its possble and for Us and Hull to lose both games, anything is possible ... role on Saturday.

Worst possible result for Hull- Phil Brown has to get something at his old club now.

Whichever of Toon or Hull that wins a game now stays up.

Boro may get 4-6 points, its possble and for Us and Hull to lose both games, anything is possible ... role on Saturday.

I think you have to be realistic and look at the fact that Boro winning two games on the bounce is very highly unlikely. Goal difference may well yet prove vital and will keep Newcatle up now I reckon. IF Hull get a result at Bolton then Sundeland must be looking nervously over their shoulders now. Think toon will be ok although Fulham in excellent for but the better GD as good as a point

So the only 2 outstanding questions for this years glorious Premier League campaign is:

1) Can we do the double of Arsenal?

and

2) Will we finish 10th above Man Citeh?

:)

How good does that sound . . . finishing 10th in our first premier league season!

Wonderful!

I am REALLY going to enjoy watching the blarting (crying to you none Stoke speaking people!) relegated fans at the weekend! :D

Ay up Tech.

A few of us out in Pattaya Sunday to celebrate Stokes end of season game with Arsenal.

me

soi cowboy

Ian

Glyn

garry

and a Rangers fan

Maybe a trip to Pattaya for you lol.

GOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN STOKE

So the only 2 outstanding questions for this years glorious Premier League campaign is:

1) Can we do the double of Arsenal?

and

2) Will we finish 10th above Man Citeh?

How good does that sound . . . finishing 10th in our first premier league season!

Wonderful!

I am REALLY going to enjoy watching the blarting (crying to you none Stoke speaking people!) relegated fans at the weekend! :D

So you enjoy gloating over teams fans less fortunate than yourselves?...not really a comendable trait Tech. :)

It's heartbreaking, I had to suffer it on the last day of last season and its crushing.

BTW..Reading finished 8th in their first season in the Prem League...and got relegated in their second.

But why should you worry.....you have Big Dave back in the fold now and TP says that he will shine next season and it will save him having to shell out on a new striker.

The writing could be on the wall already mate :D

So you enjoy gloating over teams fans less fortunate than yourselves?...not really a comendable trait Tech. :)

It's heartbreaking, I had to suffer it on the last day of last season and its crushing.

BTW..Reading finished 8th in their first season in the Prem League...and got relegated in their second.

But why should you worry.....you have Big Dave back in the fold now and TP says that he will shine next season and it will save him having to shell out on a new striker.

The writing could be on the wall already mate :D

Naaa not gloating nothing just like watching the blarters . . . everyone does! The Leeds relegation from the Prem it was wall to wall complete with snot on the scarves! :D

Being a Stoke fan you don't have to tell me about being less fortunate than other teams been there got the T-Shirt - I don't think I've ever been so depressed when we were relegated to Division 3 for the first ever or failure twice failing in Playoffs . . . however I didn't blart on any occasion! :D

As for Big Dave hopefully it'll be 'Hello. . . Goodbye . . .', TP will say good things about his players as he always does but I'll be astonished if he's not on his way out the door, maybe Brum or maybe even Cardiff(!) using him a part-swap for Ledley. I think Dave was all to quick to burn his bridge when he moved to you boys on loan saying it like be home again and all that. If he does stay at Stoke he's got an uphill struggle to win the fans over that is for sure. Also with the rumours that are circulating (backed by a very accurate anonymous source from the club) we have quite a lofty target of another striker in our sights.

Anyway here's to plenty of snot n tears on Sunday! :D

Edited by technocracy

I DO NOT fuc_kING BELIEVE IT!

The Arse game doesn't appear to be on live!!!!!!!!! :):D :D

This is according to the Truevisions website - neither is the Wigan v Pompey game . . however Man City v Bolton and Blackburn v already twatting relegated Baggie boys are!

A game involving a Top 4 side and they ain't showing it! <deleted>!

fuc_kin'ell . . bunch of useless wanke_rs.

Looks like your night out in Pattaya will end up being gathered around a computer!

The schedule is according to the Truevision website:

Aston Villa VS Newcastle Ch27

Fulham VS Everton Ch59

Man City VS Bolton Ch61

West Ham VS Middlesbrough Ch63

Blackburn VS West Brom Ch66

Hull VS Man Utd Ch106

Liverpool VS Tottenham Ch107

Sunderland VS Chelsea Ch109

. . ..

Edit: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Just looking at that Schedule TrueSport Extra 2 (Ch67) isn't shown and there is always a game on there . . .

Possibly just the wank truevision website?

Edited by technocracy