Why Put Your Two Cents In If You Don't Have It!

uncletom

I thought we couldn't find anything physically under 25 satang. In paper, you have 2 satang.

When I was a boy I could take my girl to the cinema, buy fish and chips, bus fare home, and still have change out of 2 satang :o (with apologies to the pythons).

Back on topic - Much to my shame, I recently posted information (about visa's) that I thought I was absolutely certain of. Turns out I was completely wrong and had probably picked up the information from a guy in a bar. So, I agree with the OP - it's really bad to post crap on serious threads.

Luckily, there are plenty of lighthearted threads where we can post crap.

Edited by chickenslegs

When I was a boy I could take my girl to the cinema, buy fish and chips, bus fare home, and still have change out of 2 satang :o (with apologies to the pythons).

...and let me guess, she had to sit on your lap the cinema while you cranked the film through the candle lit projector..... :D

...and let me guess, she had to sit on your lap the cinema while you cranked the film through the candle lit projector..... :D

In those days, if a girl sat on your lap, cranking was the last thing on your mind. :D

It all began when I was 5. My mum sent me out shopping and when I returned home, my parents had moved without telling me.

So I ran off and joined the circus. When I was 8 a circus lion bit off both my arms and I made my living as part of the freak show, payment being in scraps of food for my dinner.

At 21, I met a girl and fell in love, I had no arms and she had a wooden eye. One day she said, should we get married, I replied, wouldn’t I. She angrily replied, who are you calling wooden eye and that was the end of the relationship.

At age 56 I somehow ended up in Thailand as a sad old Thaivisa member.

But am I complaining? Naaa. But don’t worry if I annoy you, I’m armless really.

It all began when I was 5. My mum sent me out shopping and when I returned home, my parents had moved without telling me.

So I ran off and joined the circus. When I was 8 a circus lion bit off both my arms and I made my living as part of the freak show, payment being in scraps of food for my dinner.

At 21, I met a girl and fell in love, I had no arms and she had a wooden eye. One day she said, should we get married, I replied, wouldn't I. She angrily replied, who are you calling wooden eye and that was the end of the relationship.

But am I complaining? Naaa. But don't worry if I annoy you, I'm armless really.

:o:D:D

At 21, I met a girl and fell in love, I had no arms and she had a wooden eye. One day she said, should we get married, I replied, wouldn’t I. She angrily replied, who are you calling wooden eye and that was the end of the relationship.

But am I complaining? Naaa. But don’t worry if I annoy you, I’m armless really.

Sounds a lot like my childhood..... When I was young my parents always told me, 'Dingdongrb, don't you ever open that cellar door. I heard this all the time while in my youth. But one day when nobody was looking and curiosity got the best of me I cracked open that cellar door..... What, I couldn't believe my eyes, I saw things that I had never seen in my life....... Grass.... Trees..... The sky.......

FYGI (For your general information) to bring you up to speed. Anotheruser, looks like this hit a point with you too and you are more or less guilty of having infractions. But on this general topis section, it is totally fine to write and do all that one wants, and there are no infractions for this general talk section is an ordinary normal open chat section ranging from about FCK ALL to something that maybe interesting and relevant to know...

This thread (MY THREAD) was originanlly posted in the Visa's column and had absolutely nothing to do about the people posting in this section. The thread was moved to this general section and this is where things became mis-construed.

Now if you take it in this new light, not putting the light up to one of our ears trying to see if you can see it come out the other, then you will understand where I was coming from.

Uncletom

FYGI (For your general information) to bring you up to speed. Anotheruser, looks like this hit a point with you too and you are more or less guilty of having infractions. But on this general topis section, it is totally fine to write and do all that one wants, and there are no infractions for this general talk section is an ordinary normal open chat section ranging from about FCK ALL to something that maybe interesting and relevant to know...

This thread (MY THREAD) was originanlly posted in the Visa's column and had absolutely nothing to do about the people posting in this section. The thread was moved to this general section and this is where things became mis-construed.

Now if you take it in this new light, not putting the light up to one of our ears trying to see if you can see it come out the other, then you will understand where I was coming from.

Uncletom

<deleted>??? Am I missing something here? I did provide my 2 baht, are you now telling me that I need to pay the farang price? Hmmmmm

Uncletom

If you wanted it to stay in the Visa section then perhaps it would have been better to have referenced visas in your original post. :o