Why Put Your Two Cents In If You Don't Have It!

uncletom

Why do new posters or some posters add their 2 cents worth when they don't have it to begin with, being more or less clueless about regulations. To ask questions is great, but to put in ones two cents in and saying, well I don't know much about....BUT.........

Kind of annoying to say the least it is. State what you know or ask questions and that should be enough to learn how to figure out ones situation..

What is it? Loneliness and nothing much to do in ones life other than squak on the computer sites!...................

Sorry good people, but this is a gripe. Some posters purley act like puppies!

Uncletom

This is an open forum where everyone is entitled to contribute. Hopefully there are enough knowledgeable contributors out there to correct any wrong information. It would be a bit dull if it was the same half a dozen posters with the rest being too scared to put anything in case they were wrong.

That's my opinion. Thanks for putting yours.

Why do new posters or some posters add their 2 cents worth when they don't have it to begin with, being more or less clueless about regulations. To ask questions is great, but to put in ones two cents in and saying, well I don't know much about....BUT.........

Kind of annoying to say the least it is. State what you know or ask questions and that should be enough to learn how to figure out ones situation..

What is it? Loneliness and nothing much to do in ones life other than squak on the computer sites!...................Sorry good people, but this is a gripe. Some posters purley act like puppies!

Uncletom

Isn't this what you are doing?

There is a lot of misinformation out there and sometimes when it gets posted, those that are more knowledgeable help to correct it. Often a lot of people have the same idea and it just might be wrong.

If you want information, it can be tedious to wade through a lot of posts, but sometimes it's interesting.

What is it? Loneliness and nothing much to do in ones life other than squak on the computer sites!...................

Uncletom

oh; :D I am so sorry but I have to do this :D ; uncle Tom; I am bored to death today; that's why I will post in your thread :o

If you want only information and not BS, suggestions, opinions, and sarcasm (here is some, if you feel the need) then I suggest you avoid this site (TV) and go immediately to wikipedia........ Bye bye now......... :D

Yea Rob, wikipedia will tell you how to avoid katoey pickpockets on Walking Street. :o

Uncletom

I dunno, but my 2 cents worth is that a poster needs to start somewhere, otherwise a forum would be just 2 or 3 people answering everyone else question.

Its a need to be noticed and heard.

If you want only information and not BS, suggestions, opinions, and sarcasm (here is some, if you feel the need) then I suggest you avoid this site (TV) and go immediately to wikipedia........ Bye bye now......... :D

Yea Rob, wikipedia will tell you how to avoid katoey pickpockets on Walking Street. :o

dam_n BKK, I missed that entry............ Oh well, it'll give me something to look for as I'm scrolling thru the wiki books......., :D

(I actually like looking through the link 'recent deaths'..... It provides me with data on probable means of dying.......... i.e.... assassination by car bombing, suicide by gunshot, complications of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, execution by firing squad, complications from hip replacement, etc)

Just had a minute free to check the responses.

Oh, HURT some of your feelings did I? Sorry I duly Appologise. This would be the correct forum for my post and open unadulterated guessing game discussions. General Topics for open season, NOT Thai visas, residency and work permits.

Advanced Member

Group: Members

I have been living in Thailand now for 18 years.

Anyhow, I meant no harm nor foul. Take it as you like....

Peace

Uncletom