What Would You Buy?

FarangFatal

Blimey I had a reply from Hond a Thailand sent ems to the Uk whilst I was still in Thailand I must post it up here when I have a minute and have recovered from the 7 hour jet lag. No wonder we had Honda Thailand on the phone everyday for a week begging to come round and apologise to us and this was the Honda Thailand Manager not the local joke shop we bought from.

Anyway 2 months on and Honda Jazz has had no problems not a single fault, only annoying thing was those stupid car park concrete strips to stop morons backing into walls here. One had been tipped slightly up and it then scuffed the front bumper a bit as it didnt clear it. BLOODY THINGS!!

Look at the car surveys ignore the hyped up B/S from BMW and MERCEDES and snob appeal, see thru the marketing dept and branding after all Jaguar is now TATA. would you buy TATA?? TATA XJS? hahhhaha

Fortuner crap engine??? Yeah right..
Little knowledge is dangerous isnt it :o . as far as im concerned toyota have never made a bad vehicle as such,you may not like it, but bad ?,. i dont think so, even mercedes and bmw cant get near toyota reliability,superior money for inferior product i think its called,.

Back in '75 my dad bought a Hiace van. At that time all other tradesmen were driving Holden and Ford pick ups and laughed at him. The Hiace was amazingly strong and was passed around our family close to 20 years, not bad for a work car. For the family cars we had all makes, but nothing beat the Toyotas.

Toyota worked hard to overcome prejudice and earn a good name, but that was a while ago. These days I've heard a few ppl unhappy with their latest models and am wondering if they're not as good as the older ones. When I talk to Thai mechanics they prefer the Izuzus for strength and reliability.

BTW, my dad eventually got a Merc van, turned out to be a piece of crap.