Looking For A Child Friendly Swimmimg Pool

KohKarrang

I used to live in an apartment block which had a swimming pool but the owner stopped paying his bills t the bank and they reposessed the whole lot, the next house I lived in I had land and I bought a massive inflatable pool for the garden but my most recent house doesn't have any land to park the pool so I'm left looking or somewhere children friendly but not raging with little shites, somewhere I can take my son so he can fart around in the pool while I sit to one side enjoying the sun...

Any ideas??

• 2 weeks later...
I used to live in an apartment block which had a swimming pool but the owner stopped paying his bills t the bank and they reposessed the whole lot, the next house I lived in I had land and I bought a massive inflatable pool for the garden but my most recent house doesn't have any land to park the pool so I'm left looking or somewhere children friendly but not raging with little shites, somewhere I can take my son so he can fart around in the pool while I sit to one side enjoying the sun...

Any ideas??

There was a post on exactly this issue in the Bangkok forum. Have a look around. The good news for you is that a pool was found that was clean, very cheap, child-friendly...