What Part Of Thailand Does Your Wife Originate From?

Changkok

Ok guys so this topic is about where does your wife originate from and if you met her somewhere else different did you move to her hometown to be with her?

Im from the UK my wife originates from bangkok and we met in the UK 5 years ago whilst she was studying for her masters degree in a english university that her thai/chinese parents sent her to. Since then we married in the UK but it was the wish of her parents for her to return and work/live in bangkok, so therefore i moved to. I must admit it was hard work adjusting to such a different way of life at first especially the wealth side but i soon settled in and now i can safely say thailand is now my home.

So did you meet your wife somewhere different from where she originates from? Have you moved to her hometown to be happy?

Yeah, I lived in Pattaya, met my GF in Pattaya the day she came here, now I have a house in Loei ( Her house that I paid for actually ) :o

And I've still got my rental in Pattaya, which is where I'm typing this from at the moment , cos I don't like being woken up in the morning in Isaan whilst the new west wing is being built on my ( her) house. :D

But, she said it's OK for me to go to Pattaya, as her Brother is taking care of everything.

Now that's what I call service. :D

Edited by Maigo6

Yeah, I lived in Pattaya, met my GF in Pattaya the day she came here, now I have a house in Loei ( Her house that I paid for actually ) :o

And I've still got my rental in Pattaya, which is where I'm typing this from at the moment , cos I don't like being woken up in the morning in Isaan whilst the new west wing is being built on my ( her) house. :D

But, she said it's OK for me to go to Pattaya, as her Brother is taking care of everything.

Maigo6, are you sure the it is her brother or 'brother' that's taking care of her, er.. I mean everything. :D

When it comes to Wives and ThaiVisa, regardless of point of origin, place of first meeting or current place of abode, it is foolhardy in the extreme to introduce her into the converstation here on TV.

As dominator's post above demonstrates, any little excuse.

When it comes to Wives and ThaiVisa, regardless of point of origin, place of first meeting or current place of abode, it is foolhardy in the extreme to introduce her into the converstation here on TV.

So why not answer the question? Or are you trying to make the thread go the way you want it to???

I couldnt put it better words myself, I just wonder Guesthouse, have they got the hint yet.

I don't think dominator needed to ask the question. Maigo6's post was clearly a wind-up. If you're going to blame anyone, blame Maigo6.

I personally applaud him - as his is the best post so far! :D

PS. Yes Changkok, I was the first to label your other thread a "troll" thread and, yes, you were dead right - I couldn't help but join in. All in good fun! :o

I think id rather your existance then the OP's with her family dictating where he lives, that brother inlaw of yours sound like he really really loves his sis helping out like that.

Why do farangs with a Thai wife always have to say she is Thai/Chinese, is there something wrong with just having a Thai wife?

I think id rather your existance then the OP's with her family dictating where he lives, that brother inlaw of yours sound like he really really loves his sis helping out like that.

Why do farangs with a Thai wife always have to say she is Thai/Chinese, is there something wrong with just having a Thai wife?

Yes spiderman i understand where your coming from in regards to family dictating. I did find it hard at first trying to keep the father inlaw happy but i soon got used to it, He takes care of us both very well.

Errrmmm about the farangs calling there wife thai/chinese? maybe because there wife is thai/chinese dont you think? My wifes father is chinese and her mother thai. If my wifes father was english i would call her thai/english. As for my kids do i call them thai/chinese english? lol

My wife is from Nakhon Sawan, met her 34 years ago in Belgium. Was planning to move to Nakhon Sawan because its a very nice town, and I always feel very much at home there. More a Chinese than Thai town. But we have to change our plan because its impossible to find an western style appartment, because we don't like a house,thats why move to BKK (Pakred)in a few months after I'm retired.

My wife is originally from Issan but I met her in Pattaya. When I first met her, she explained that she was a businesswoman and had her own company and was involved in the import/export side of the entertainment industry in Pattaya. We married very soon after I met her and we moved to Bangkok. I am not sure what university she attended in Thailand but she has told me that she has an advanced degree in international relations. She still makes occasional weekly trips to Pattaya to meet with her international business clients so I consider myself very lucky to have married such a hi-so girl. I have not had to make any adjustments to adopt to the hi-so standard of living she likes to maintain because I have a large trust fund. :o

My wife is originally from Issan but I met her in Pattaya. When I first met her, she explained that she was a businesswoman and had her own company and was involved in the import/export side of the entertainment industry in Pattaya. We married very soon after I met her and we moved to Bangkok. I am not sure what university she attended in Thailand but she has told me that she has an advanced degree in international relations. She still makes occasional weekly trips to Pattaya to meet with her international business clients so I consider myself very lucky to have married such a hi-so girl. I have not had to make any adjustments to adopt to the hi-so standard of living she likes to maintain because I have a large trust fund. :o

:D

PMSL,PMSL,PMSL.

Sounds like a farang teacher from bangkok heheheheheheheheheheh

I met my wife about 8 yrs ago during one of my first trips to BKK.... I was playing tourist and making one of my first visits to the Grand Palace.... While venturing around the palace taking photographs like all the other tourists I opened the two large doors to this very beautiful building and inside what did I see, low and behold my future wife the princess sitting on a golden throne. I immediately sweep her up, ran out the doors carrying her, and flew her back to the USA where we were married. Where do we live now? Why in the Royal Grand Palace, where else?

Wife born around Prachuap, grew up in BKK area, got her BS in English she then left for the US to work on her MA degree.

We met and married in the US. Left to Thailand after 5 years in the states.... now we are in the Arm Pit (AKA BKK)

As far as I know, my wife is not an AKA registered Thai/Chinese.... I fear her pedigree is pure Thai!!!!!!! Although some folks say she looks as though she has Burmese blood in her (sorry guys, I have failed)

The replys to this topic are as expected.

The majority of farang in thailand have married hiso, chinese/thai or highly educated thai women.

After all us farangs have more sense i guess not to marry poor up country village girls and live a life of paranoia

:o:D :D :D :D :(:D

Ok guys so this topic is about where does your wife originate from and if you met her somewhere else different did you move to her hometown to be with her?

Im from the UK my wife originates from bangkok and we met in the UK 5 years ago whilst she was studying for her masters degree in a english university that her thai/chinese parents sent her to. Since then we married in the UK but it was the wish of her parents for her to return and work/live in bangkok, so therefore i moved to. I must admit it was hard work adjusting to such a different way of life at first especially the wealth side but i soon settled in and now i can safely say thailand is now my home.

So did you meet your wife somewhere different from where she originates from? Have you moved to her hometown to be happy?

Well, well, well...Just a few days after we lose the famous and clueless poster "lifeisrandom", here comes Changkok, with the exact same kind of posts and retarded topics.

Changkok are you by any chance a 23 years old self made usd millionaire as well?

Well, well, well...Just a few days after we lose the famous and clueless poster "lifeisrandom", here comes Changkok, with the exact same kind of posts and retarded topics.

Changkok are you by any chance a 23 years old self made usd millionaire as well?

No no no, I am a 32 year old non working lazy ass english farang living in bkk, well if you call lazy helping my wife look after our 2 kids.

Anyway good luck in finding your gay freind, i assume your male. happy hunting. :D:D:D:(:D:o:D

No no no, I am a 32 year old non working lazy ass english farang living in bkk, well if you call lazy helping my wife look after our 2 kids.

Anyway good luck in finding your gay freind, i assume your male. happy hunting. :D:D:D:(:D:o:D

mmhhh...ok. Welcome back I guess. If I need disinformation or doubtful interpretations about any subject I'll PM you directly if you don't mind.

I met my wife a couple of years back on the NASA space program while she was taking a sabbatical from her seat at Chulalongkorn University where she is head of the Department of Theoretical Physics. We returned to Thailand so she could finish up her work on a Grand Unified Theory of everything that will finally overcome not only the doublet-triplet problem, but also explain why some foreigners in Thailand are doomed to repeat the same worthless and shit questions on anonymous internet forums ad infinitum. We currently live very happily in our penthouse in a Bangkok gated community called 'Privilege Towers' (a complex entirely owned by her father - I know you'll never truly accept me into the Thai-Chinese community, but thanks Dad!) with our two chihuahuas, Cha-Cha and Jean-Luc Picard, and our Burmese maid, whose name escapes me right now.

mmhhh...ok. Welcome back I guess. If I need disinformation or doubtful interpretations about any subject I'll PM you directly if you don't mind.

Of course pm me but that would make me think your a stalker as i am/was not "lifeisrandom".

Now lets get back on topic. thanks

I met my wife a couple of years back on the NASA space program while she was taking a sabbatical from her seat at Chulalongkorn University where she is head of the Department of Theoretical Physics. We returned to Thailand so she could finish up her work on a Grand Unified Theory of everything that will finally overcome not only the doublet-triplet problem, but also explain why some foreigners in Thailand are doomed to repeat the same worthless and shit questions on anonymous internet forums ad infinitum. We currently live very happily in our penthouse in a Bangkok gated community called 'Privilege Towers' (a complex entirely owned by her father - I know you'll never truly accept me into the Thai-Chinese community, but thanks Dad!) with our two chihuahuas, Cha-Cha and Jean-Luc Picard, and our Burmese maid, whose name escapes me right now.

:o:D:D

Of course pm me but that would make me think your a stalker as i am/was not "lifeisrandom".

I think the all point of your topic was for you to let everyone know that your wife is a wealthy, thai/chinese, well educated woman...

Now that it's done, you could maybe start a new topic about "how stupid and trivial are the foreigners who come to Thailand and live with less than 150k baht a month" or something like that.

I think the all point of your topic was for you to let everyone know that your wife is a wealthy, thai/chinese, well educated woman...

Now that it's done, you could maybe start a new topic about "how stupid and trivial are the foreigners who come to Thailand and live with less than 150k baht a month" or something like that.

150k?? i wish. I just about get by on my 30k budget.Im poor

150k?? i wish. I just about get by on my 30k budget.Im poor

Its all reletave aint it. 150K to some would be bragging level, to others a joke, to some a fortune. As for me, if I was a multi millionaire (in USD) I'd still wear my second hand clothes from Good Will or from the Cambodian border...

I'd still be the same guy... but I think I would be more giving to the poor or at least I would hope I would be. Here's to everyone, may we all get the chance to be wealthy and help those in need!