What Kinda Script Do Thaivisa Use For This Forum

Ta22

I would like to build a forum for my photography \and i like the THaivisa format alot .

can someone share with me what kinda SCRIPT it uses .. and also like what kinda add on and what do i need to know and where i can learn or get one.

many thanks in advance

I assume you are not referring to writing your own forum software with a scripting language? PHP is the scripting language for the foundation of Thaivisa with some Javascript. Thaivisa uses Invision Board software but it is not free and moderately expensive. phpBB is open source and would be a good choice. Here you can find some forum software reviews

hmm.. it show a $149 price tag , is it a one time fee ? or do i need to keep renewing it ..

someone tell me about v-bulletin . which is even more expensive . but i really like the thai visa format .

i will bebale to more or less get the same result if i buy it .

i also like joomla and is thinking if i can get it to be used together

hmm.. it show a $149 price tag , is it a one time fee ? or do i need to keep renewing it ..

someone tell me about v-bulletin . which is even more expensive . but i really like the thai visa format .

You have to renew only if you wish to be able to get upgrades and ticket support. V-bulletin is also a good package, we use it at our research facility but we use it internally only. As for format, skins can change the look and feel plus most features can be tailored through macro scripts or manually modifying sections. Another alternative is if you do not have a site already is to use a hosted site that supports forum software already.