Explain Your Avatars

Abandon

Thanks Jock, but I'm afraid I won't use your picture : I prefer my avatar to be a funny illustration of me, not a realistic one.

And your picture, well, looks too much like me.  :D

Wait a sec, IT'S ME !!!

How did you take it ?  I spend most of my time in front of my computer to be sure nobody can see me like this.

I'm so ashamed everybody knows how I look like now !

Don't feel too bad, at least you are a 'hansum man' compared to K. Strummer, AKA, Richard Head from Boston. :o

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bronco, Totster and Jockstar.  The caps things is because of an old password (in caps), will crack on and find worthwile avatars. Although i'm of age for the computer era i spent my formative years outdoors, in tents and on bikes, so this is new to me. Hope to engage soon.

dr pong, your response, to an obvious newbie seeking help, was rather brusk.  LET'S NOT push off on the wrong foot.

Them's the facts Squire. You were the wrong footed one I'm afraid :o

dr pong, your response, to an obvious newbie seeking help, was rather brusk. LET'S NOT push off on the wrong foot.

Just ignore him, even though he's a cranky bastard, remember he's a very old codger and doesn't take kindly to strangers :D:D:D:D

There goes my Chrissy prez :D

Keepin' the Grange to meself now. UP U :D

So, not even a $10 bladder of Kanga Rouge or Wallaby White? :o

dr pong, your response, to an obvious newbie seeking help, was rather brusk. LET'S NOT push off on the wrong foot.

Just ignore him, even though he's a cranky bastard, remember he's a very old codger and doesn't take kindly to strangers :D:D:D:D

There goes my Chrissy prez :D

Keepin' the Grange to meself now. UP U :D

So, not even a $10 bladder of Kanga Rouge or Wallaby White? :o

aka two buck chuck or Chatter Cardboard November vintage :D