Passenger Harry Bedford Being Taken To Sex Capital Pattaya

Inthai

Hi All,

Yes, it is a tragedy unfolding at airport and already for months, however here is an interview with a passenger taken this morning from airport, which I found hillarious.......something on a lighter note... :o

Listen to this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsi...000/7749709.stm

(edited URL, this one will work)

Edited by Inthai

Hi All,

Yes, it is a tragedy unfolding at airport and already for months, however here is an interview with a passenger taken this morning from airport, which I found hillarious.......something on a lighter note... :o

Listen to this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsi...000/7749709.stm

I could barely understand him (Bedford). It sounded to me like he kept saying "Penapta".

Maybe someone has been listening to all the stories about how "dead" it is in Pattaya and decided to give the city a "forced" boost to help out ? Wonder what they are going to do with them when they get there ? Stick them in some 150b/night "fan" rooms ?

And why does this never happen to me ? It always happens just after I arrive, or just after I've left. H3ll, if I'd been at the airport and found out it was closed indefinitely, I'd have been out in a flash and on my way to "Penapta" (or Pattaya as I like to pronounce it). I'll bet there would have been some people there willing to make a quick trip there for a couple of purples.

Ah well, all going well it will all be smooth sailing (again) by the end of February !

....sex capital!!.... yes I suppose it is.....but at least you get some good old fashion rock and roll coming out from the bars loudspeakers....none of that samuii disco/hiphop or Phukets Yuppies/overpricing,...ROCK ON TOMMY :D:o....in fact if you are fat, balding and over the hill like most of us are, its Paradise :D

Edited by dee123

...it sounds tome as if "Harry" is the sort of holiday maker .......plane to taxi to private hotel.....maybe risk going on a couple of shopping excursions....he would be shocked to learn much seedier places exist outside tourist areas like Pattaya

Truly amazing that a Brit hadn't heard of Pattaya. Maybe he came for the temples and culture? :D

Of course. He confused with... Angkor Vat, in Cambodia ! Someone must have made a trick on him when he booked his airplane ticket.

So now, he's on his way to "Penata the sex capital".

Really bad luck. :o

As the interviewer said at the end : "good luck" !