Pad Operating Cost - Study On How Much Taking Over A Country Cost

Ta22

PAD had - so far - Wage Thier Course AT the Wages of the WHole thailand .

- Then this come to my Mind .

IF Thailand give in to such Protest which is no more then 300,000 People and in my view much much less.

-

Their Operating cost as a business man i see as such . PLease fill me in .

---------------

Buying of all the stage Gear ( Assume is rental by supportor in the same business 0 but let just assume all is cash purchase for a easier view )

-----

assuming all protestor is PAID ( 500b Head for major event ) 9 billion . baht for 60 days of protest

260++ USd million .

That is only a mere -

PLus all the program . and all the rally costes .

AT this math i am doing . - I think THAILAND got bring down by less THEN 500 million USD . and let expand it twice again

for a MERE 1 Billion USD . - is possible to bring down a country .

--THIS IS BAD very BAD direction . -

IF thailand give in . in the future any RIch country who wishes to play a thrid hander ROle -

Thailand Ecomonic cycle earn much much more then THis .

the price tag i give is a much much expanded figure .

-- WHat your view .

TO speak the truth . THIS proestor is going against the way and the system i learn since younth as a singaporean .

why not - The country - Use like doublke the amount of money to make the country at peace .

a mere 2-3 billion usd , can solve much of the problem .

The LOST everyday by such . movment have a larger effect in long term which can Mount up to 10-20 billiob . Wages over the OPERATING cost of such a small scale Protest.

I have no idea what you are talking about but the damage being done by these protests will be felt for years to come. Keep it up and pretty soon the PAD will have 100,000 additional Bangkokians dressed in yellow to to support - cause they will be out of jobs.

But Ta22 - there is a fundamental flaw in your argument. Didn't you realise the PAD runs on donations and goodwill of the people. How naive of you to suggest they need buckets full of cash to run their little anarchic operation. (Sarcasm)

:o:D

YEs , i know very well that the PAd have alot of Income . from donation as well as sale of all kinda product and related . income.

THis only enforce by idea that the operating cost is much much lower then 9000 million baht for a ( 60 days protest ).

which mean thailand - wages it whole country and the lifestyle of all thai over a price tag of only less then 260 million USD .

--

The price i get is a very rough break down on expanded value - the real cost is much much cheaper - as cmsally had said . there is alt sources of income .

-

i am trying to look at the protest in another way away from the who win who lose but on the core rooot of all evil

MONEY >

YEs , i know very well that the PAd have alot of Income . from donation as well as sale of all kinda product and related . income.

THis only enforce by idea that the operating cost is much much lower then 9000 million baht for a ( 60 days protest ).

which mean thailand - wages it whole country and the lifestyle of all thai over a price tag of only less then 260 million USD .

--

The price i get is a very rough break down on expanded value - the real cost is much much cheaper - as cmsally had said . there is alt sources of income .

-

i am trying to look at the protest in another way away from the who win who lose but on the core rooot of all evil

MONEY >

OK, my first post, totally sarcastic, so now a more serious one.

You must look at the protest in terms of investment. Spend now (an awful lot on money) and reap rewards later (or hope to at least).

Of course as the protest goes on, the financial stakes get higher, a bit like gambling , you try and throw in more money to prevent your investment going down the tube!

i starte dthis thread in believe that

MOney i sthe root of all EVil . and also on the line of

MOney made the world go round .

--

so if we try to see the root of the problem we having here . everything seem so simple now .