Ideas To Get Back To Pattaya

miksguevara

Where you flying FROM would help us come up with routes for you via Phuket, Chiang Mai or that great bastion of anti- PAD sentiment, Udon Thani.

Ha Ha my bad....sorry!! flying from the UK...expense is no real object...I just want to get 'home' to my family.... :o

Then use kayak.com, plug in your departure airport and set your destination(s) as Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Saigon and Hanoi (different searches).

If you try Phuket or Chiang Mai as a destination, most of the hits will have you arriving in Bangkok first so may need to scroll down a bit for routes with direct flights from airports outside Thailand like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. For example, AirAsia has direct service between Kuala Lumpur and Chiang Mai, Phuket and Krabi.

Silk Air has direct service Singapore to Phuket and Chiang Mai.

Udon Thani has direct flights to Luangprabang courtesy of Laoairlines who in turn have direct connections with Hanoi. Looks like AirAsia via KUL is your best bet IMHO.

Edited by NanLaew

Where you flying FROM would help us come up with routes for you via Phuket, Chiang Mai or that great bastion of anti- PAD sentiment, Udon Thani.

Ha Ha my bad....sorry!! flying from the UK...expense is no real object...I just want to get 'home' to my family.... :D

Then use kayak.com, plug in your departure airport and set your destination(s) as Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Saigon and Hanoi (different searches).

If you try Phuket or Chiang Mai as a destination, most of the hits will have you arriving in Bangkok first so may need to scroll down a bit for routes with direct flights from airports outside Thailand like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur. For example, AirAsia has direct service between Kuala Lumpur and Chiang Mai, Phuket and Krabi.

Silk Air has direct service Singapore to Phuket and Chiang Mai.

Udon Thani has direct flights to Luangprabang courtesy of Laoairlines who in turn have direct connections with Hanoi. Looks like AirAsia via KUL is your best bet IMHO.

mmmm thanks for the pointers :o ..I think I may sit it out for a couple more weeks and see what happens