Careefour Pattaya Closing Dec. 1 St

JimmyTheMook

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just there, didn't see a sign but was an announcment about opening times, the English was so bad didnt make any sense. Will have to remember who started this thread and not take any notice of them again!!!

Agreed.. Id at least double check to see if the information is correct before posting anything it a public forum..

If only you could take your own advice. :o

I was just there, didn't see a sign but was an announcment about opening times, the English was so bad didnt make any sense. Will have to remember who started this thread and not take any notice of them again!!!

Agreed.. Id at least double check to see if the information is correct before posting anything it a public forum..

If only you could take your own advice. :D

Example?

Seriously Tropo, do you have the hots for me or something? Everything I post you have to quote me.. :D:D

Don't get your knickers in a twist.. I'm just pulling your leg.

Now please tropo, You're scaring me! :o

Seriously Tropo, do you have the hots for me or something?

I remember awhile back you said you were hot, so post a photo and I'll let you know. :D

She IS hot !! :D

Seen me before Phil? :D

I take it you were at that Thaivisa party, then? :o

Edited by Meg_2003

The sign just says that starting 1 December they will close - at 11pm instead of 12pm....

Scaremongery.

thats a more reasonable explanation.seeing as how meg200 is so popular,maybe all should meet up with her at carfoo at closing time................thats 11pm. not 12.

Maybe I should have my own subforum as this one is supposed to be about Carrefour.. :o:D

Just joking people.. :D

Big sign in front of the store stating the store is closing Dec 1st until further notice

Hope they do not know someting we do not.

Is the bloodbath coming ?

hello connard jimmy le troll !

careefour ? what and where is it ?

carrefour yes we know and means in french " road cross " but not for you bcz you can't understand

forget the road cross and continue your way or show yourself at security in carrefour and we take care of you in carrefour shopping in thailand after 11 pm

enjoy your life in thailand jimmy le troll

Ok - for all those people left wondering, I have just added a gallery to my profile.. :o

How many people have been dropping by for a shuftie then (apart from me)?

Loads, you pervs. (Oh, and I did, but purely in the interests of research for this post!).

Ok - for all those people left wondering, I have just added a gallery to my profile.. :D

Loads, you pervs. (Oh, and I did, but purely in the interests of research for this post!).

This might become a popular thread... :o

Ok - for all those people left wondering, I have just added a gallery to my profile.. :D

I told you she was hot :D

Whew...

I told you she was hot :D

Whew...

and "she" prefer maybe the brazil ian au bois de vincenne in paris or " folies bergère "

and "she" prefer maybe the brazil ian au bois de vincenne in paris or " folies bergère "

I don't get it? :D:o

Me either...

according to my translater:

folies bergère = feminine shepherd.

au bois de vincenne = with the word of vincenne.

(I think he likes you in such a way that only a Frenchman can). :D:D