It Ain't Half Cold, Mum !

Ricardo

Of course there may be other factors ... some farangs are, how can I put it, pretty well 'enveloped' as the French would say :o ...

Would you mind disambiguating your innuendo ; unless you're implying that " les invites sont emmitoufles dans les couettes" ,I cannot imagine the meaning of your double entendre?

we're in thailand. not france.

Looks around. Staggering realisation hits home.

My god, you're right! Would never have known without your help tigerbeer. I am eternally grateful.

Of course there may be other factors ... some farangs are, how can I put it, pretty well 'enveloped' as the French would say :o ...

Would you mind disambiguating your innuendo ; unless you're implying that " les invites sont emmitoufles dans les couettes" ,I cannot imagine the meaning of your double entendre?

we're in thailand. not france.

My god, you're right! Would never have known without your help tigerbeer. I am eternally grateful.

you're eternally welcomed. glad to be of some help.

:o

"we're in thailand. not france." tigerbeer

Same here. I'd always thought those mountains to the West of town were Pyrenean peaks. Quelle horreur!!

I'm just looking for the Thai equivalent of an Army Navy surplus store here, with used blankets.

Maybe the folk in the hills are clever. Much smarter than some people think, perhaps... :o

I'm looking for one of those lovely ,warm,plump,fleecy, sleeveless jackets made by people like Berghaus,North Face etc.

Do you think I might find one on sale up in the hills?

I'm just looking for the Thai equivalent of an Army Navy surplus store here, with used blankets.

Maybe the folk in the hills are clever. Much smarter than some people think, perhaps... :o

I'm looking for one of those lovely ,warm,plump,fleecy, sleeveless jackets made by people like Berghaus,North Face etc.

Do you think I might find one on sale up in the hills?

why dont u go have a look and let us know?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008...-change-weather

2008 will be coolest year of the decade

06.13.08.globalairtemp.gif

The trend among charity parties here seems to be to provide warm clothes for hill tribes etc, Maybe the next Thai Visa party, the entrance fee could be one or more items of clothing.

On the upside to the chilly weather, its brought my Fan and I closer together, something in the hot season i cannot handle, being farangus hirsutis.