What Do You Do For A Living?

Super Hans

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell stuff from BK in CM, and have a share of a busy noodle shop!

Or rather she does. :o

Give a man fan a fish; you have fed him her for today. Teach a man fan to fish ; and you have fed him her for a lifetime until she blows it all on shoes.

I also make websites/programming.

Edited by SomNamNah

Sell stuff from BK in CM, and have a share of a busy noodle shop!

Or rather she does. :D

Give a man fan a fish; you have fed him her for today. Teach a man fan to fish ; and you have fed him her for a lifetime until she blows it all on shoes.

:D I don't get it;so what do you do for living?

Are you a fishy fan? do you sell fans? :o or fishes? :D

CAD designer, married to the internet, mostly car interiors.

I thought your were retired at 32? dot com boomer?

I also noticed in another thread you married toa japanese women and also in another your married to a thai??

:o:D:D:D:D:wai:

What kind of work do you do in Bangkok?

I am retired so spend all my time watching my savings accumulate from the tax contributions of young folks back home. I seem to be bleeding them dry - so hope they don't mind too much. I also hope they all stay in jobs in case it affects my income. If not, I hope all the lazy good-for-nothings in Thailand will return to my home country to take up jobs there. Overall, I recommend this job of mine to everyone. It's great. But be sure to hurry while the good times last.

Edited by Tyke

I am the reincarnation of the homeless man is Australia who wrote eternity, I’ve been a bit lazy these days but ill get right on it starting now :o

eternity.jpg

He wasn't homeless. He lived with his wife in Pyrmont, Sydney, and died in a nursing home. He was a harmless religious crank. I wonder if many people did actually stop and think when they saw his graffiti.

I thought your were retired at 32? dot com boomer?

I also noticed in another thread you married toa japanese women and also in another your married to a thai??

:o:D:D:D:D:wai:

I retired at 32 thanks to a dot com boom, it was in automotive interiors, I still do it for something to do, but hardly work unless you call 30mins a day work. I was married to a Japanese, 2 in fact, but now am engaged to a lovely Thai lass. Hope that clears it up.

did you have anything to do with the new accord?

I worked 4yrs for Honda in Japan as a professional translator/interpreter (before dot com) the only thing I had to do with the Accord was the Q1 and Q2 translations (Q1,2 are Quality Assessments pre-launch), so I can tell you what is wrong with the car, thats about it.

Oz

but hey thanks for caring....

I'm a political analyst and freelance writer - currently unemployed, actually still awaiting my first offer...

(I'm also Ugly, ask ZaZa)

I just did, she confirms your really ugly. hahah

RJT, what are you, a merchant banker?