Optomotrist

fred110

Does anyone know a good place to get an expert eye exam and glasses that are high quality? Not necessarily the cheapest. Thanks.

I went to Bangkok General here in Bkk, they have a section in Pattaya too. well equipped, fluent english.

Found a good shop with decent prices in Soi Thonglor in the 55 tower.

Have multivariate havey duty, auto coloring. 15 thou all in.

I had my eyes tested on Beach Road near soi 13, test was free, I walked in from the street and had a test within minutes. i purchased a pair of glasses, The glasses cost the same as a test in England. So I was happy,

I have been told that the big c on suckumviet road does tests and supplys glasses and lenses. They are cheaper than Beach Road

My glasses are fine and the test was fine also. I would recommened to purchase glasses from asia just to save time and money.

Does anyone know a good place to get an expert eye exam and glasses that are high quality? Not necessarily the cheapest. Thanks.

If you have problem with your eyes, there are many good eye-doctors in the hospitals. The best eye-doctor i ever known is the owner of Rattanin Eye Hospital in Bkk. I think on Sukumvit road, as my mom always go there. But if you want only new glasses, there are many good optical every where. Choose one that look serious not only a small shop which selling glasses. There are many good optical in many good Department stores and the Malls.