How Many Days Extensiion Now On A Tourist Visa?

Can we still get the 30 day extension, usually 1900 baht, on the normal 60 day tourist visa or will that be dropped to only a 15 day extension also?

I have always been automatically given an extra 30 days at Jomtien immigration.

There's no indication that the new rule affects tourist visas or extensions on them. I for one would not pay 1,900 for a 15 day extension.

Hello, I am totally new at learning about all of this. Recently had a two week vacation to thailand. Really want to come back and stay much long time next year.

Looking at my passport now, I see it was stamped with two dates in a square box, my arrival date, and the expiriation date 60 days after that. I understand that you can pay 1900 baht at an office and get another 30 days.

Ok, here's my question. So, how many times a year can you fly in and out of Thailand and get tourist visa? Do I have to wait for some amount of time inbetween trips? Could I get four of these 60+30 tourist visas in a year? This must be a basic question, but I'm not seeing answer anywhere.

Hello, I am totally new at learning about all of this. Recently had a two week vacation to thailand. Really want to come back and stay much long time next year.

Looking at my passport now, I see it was stamped with two dates in a square box, my arrival date, and the expiriation date 60 days after that. I understand that you can pay 1900 baht at an office and get another 30 days.

Ok, here's my question. So, how many times a year can you fly in and out of Thailand and get tourist visa? Do I have to wait for some amount of time inbetween trips? Could I get four of these 60+30 tourist visas in a year? This must be a basic question, but I'm not seeing answer anywhere.

There is no limit if you have a Visa.

Twice I have gotten Tourist Visas with 2 entries. Each entry was good for 60 days, plus able to extend for another 30 days (so 180 days in total). In ten days I'll try to get my third in Hong Kong. I've been out of the country 2 months so being my third shouldn't raise any eyebrows.

depending where you are from, imean what courty?? cant you get a 1 year multi entry visa in your coutry??

would save a lot of hassle.

chris

and ps :o

I'll try to get my third in Hong Kong. I've been out of the country 2 months so being my third shouldn't raise any eyebrows.

Please let us know how you get in Hongkong,

as there have been negative reports in the past.

Thanks

thaivisa.com/forum/post-a70477-.html

"2.4 In the case of tourists: Permission will be granted for a period of not more than 30 days at a time but not exceeding 90 days in total, counting from the entry date."

Does this you will only get initially 30 days (before 60) and must do extention 2 times(before 1 time) to get 90days total?

Citizens of some countries only get tourist visa entries good for 30 days. So they would have to go twice to get to the total of 90 days.

If you get a 60 day entry you would only need one 30 day extension to reach the 90 day number.

There have been no changes made to the tourist visa rules. They are exactly the same as before.

Edited by ubonjoe