Non-immi B Expires, 90 Day Tourist

Hi all,

I've done my reasearch and I think I got this down, but just wanted to be sure. I have a one year non-immigration B visa (mulitple entry) and it expires on Jan 16th - however my last visa stamp expires on Jan 8th (did my 90 day visa runs a few days early each time). So, I can basically just go on a visa run on Jan 7th and come back on a 90 day tourist visa visa with no problems, right?

Thanks in advance.

qwunk89

Hi all,

I've done my reasearch and I think I got this down, but just wanted to be sure. I have a one year non-immigration B visa (mulitple entry) and it expires on Jan 16th - however my last visa stamp expires on Jan 8th (did my 90 day visa runs a few days early each time). So, I can basically just go on a visa run on Jan 7th and come back on a 90 day tourist visa visa with no problems, right?

Thanks in advance.

qwunk89

You can go out and come back on the 7th and get 1 more 90 entry on your B visa. Once you are in the country the visa experation date means nothing. You will still have a valid permit to stay.

You don't need to get a tourist visa then. You can get a tourist visa after your new 90 days.