Shopping For A New Husband, Visit "the Husband Store"

Cuban

A store that sells new husbands has opened. It offers a calm relaxed enviroment where a lady may choose her ideal partner from thousands on display, grouped by general desirable qualities.

At the entrance, in front of a hi-tech security door there is a sign describing how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the husbands for sale increase as the shopper ascends the levels in the store. The shopper may choose any husband from any particular floor they visit, or may choose to go up to the next floor for better a quaility husband. But please note, but you cannot go back down to a previous level except to exit the building whether you have made a purchase or not, remember you may visit this store only once! Place your hand on the identity scanner to proceed...

Intrigued and looking for a husband a woman places her hand on the scanner, a green light flashes briefly and the hi-tech glass doors slide apart, she ventures into 'The Husband Store', in front of her a sign reads: Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads: Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'

So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads: Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, my!' she exclaims thinking about what awaits her on the next level, 'I can hardly stand it!'

She goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads: Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, she feels warm inside, but knows that her ideal man is moments away. She goes up to the sixth floor, where a sign in front of her reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to the 6th floor.

There are no men on this floor.

This floor exists solely as proof that you are impossible to please.

Thank you for visiting at The Husband Store, please use the "No Purchase Exit on your left".

To avoid gender bias charges and diversify the business as actual sales from The Husband Store were so low, the owner opened "New Wives!", a store just across the street. Following the same business model, the store layout was as follows:

The First Floor has wives that love sex.

The Second Floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth floors have never been been completed, there was no need no one ever got that far.

I went out shopping at 'The New Husband Store'.

Came home empty handed cos I couldn't find what I want:

A man with sense of humor

A man with a good sense

A man who is not a liar

A man who is willing to grow old with you

Is it too much to ask ? :o

thats this week

what about next week? :D

Talking to one of my female staff about the lack of a boyfriend in her life, she said she wanted "....a good looking boy, who dresses well, does not get drunk or swear to much, not in a motorbike gang, someone in touch with his feelings and can talk honestly with her..." I suggested most boys like that in Pattaya already had a boyfriend.

On a similar theme, I knew a farang lady friend that said on the subject of being without a husband as she moved from mid-thirties to late-thirties, " ...I don't mind being on the shelf - as long I get dusted once in a while."

The same company after accusations of sexual biase opened a wife store.

The first floor had wives who like sex and can cook.

The second floor had wives who like sex, can cook. Will not complain if you drink and watch sport on TV all day.

The 4th, 5th, and 6th floors have necer been visited.

I went out shopping at 'The New Husband Store'.

Came home empty handed cos I couldn't find what I want:

A man with sense of humor

A man with a good sense

A man who is not a liar

A man who is willing to grow old with you

Is it too much to ask ? :o

thats this week

what about next week? :D

That's the truth and nothing but the whole truth. A woman is never happy with their man, they always find something to complain about. Life without conflict is boring according to a woman.