Ex-thai Pm Attempts To Block Govt Led By Opponents

sabaijai

A good discussion.

It is rather ironic that it would appear that the most important thing that Thailand's new PM has ever done is go to Eton and Oxford.

I think that's just what Thailand needs somebody who is not effected by the root learning system who keep students docile and obedient and never learnt to form their own opinion.

MY DEAR FRIEND,

Even thouhgt I am not supporter of new Thai PM, but according to you , you are downgrading Thai people including PM. I am not critisizing you but just want to make my point. People of Thailand are great (especialy ladies). let them live their own lives... Dont downgrade people. I love Mr. Taksin and hate new PM. but this is my democratic wright. Am I wrigt or am I wright. Long live Isan .. :o

Education is a wonderful thing.

Give it a try some day :D

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY DEAR FRIEND,

Even thouhgt I am not supporter of new Thai PM, but according to you , you are downgrading Thai people including PM. I am not critisizing you but just want to make my point. People of Thailand are great (especialy ladies). let them live their own lives... Dont downgrade people. I love Mr. Taksin and hate new PM. but this is my democratic wright. Am I wrigt or am I wright. Long live Isan .. :o

I think your right, might be wrong :D Am I right? :D

A good discussion.

It is rather ironic that it would appear that the most important thing that Thailand's new PM has ever done is go to Eton and Oxford.

I think that's just what Thailand needs somebody who is not effected by the root learning system who keep students docile and obedient and never learnt to form their own opinion.

MY DEAR FRIEND,

MY DEAR AUSSIE FRIEND

Sorry to say but you are wrong. But I understand your motives. Maybe I'm wrong, but I presume you live a comfortable life in some Isan village where you are the king of the village and you like to keep it that way. Because you can have a domestic help for some 2000 Baht a month. Everybody look up to you being a Farang with money and a rich lifestyle compared with them and probably you have the biggest house in the village also. Maybe you are afraid that a better education and therefore better jobs could jeopardize your present status. Of course I could be wrong, if so, I do apologize.

Needless to say that pointing out the damage root learning is in no way downgrading the people of Thailand.

Long live Isan... :D

\No, no, no. I do live in Melbourne Australia. I wish you were wright about me. Yes I'd love to live in the village where my lady lives, but unfortunetly it is not possible as yet. I do thank you for your kind reply. Deep down I can see you are nice person too...take care nakrab :D

Edited by auserb

MY DEAR FRIEND,

he he he he So many times I mentioned that we do not come here for gramma lessons, but people are forgeting my point. we are here to express our opinion not to learn english gramma . Am I wright-or right? he he he have a lovelu day :D

MY DEAR FRIEND,

he he he he So many times I mentioned that we do not come here for gramma lessons, but people are forgeting my point. we are here to express our opinion not to learn english gramma . Am I wright-or right? he he he have a lovelu day :D

You are absolutely right my friend :D Grammar is not really what is important as long as you can understand and be understood in English language, both spoken and written. It is so important for Thai education to ensure that ALL children have the opportunity, with good native speaking qualified English teachers, to learn, read and be able to speak and write in understandable English, it is in their own and Thai national interest for the future prosperity of this lovely country where I am glad I chose to retire (sincerely meant BTW). Also they need to ensure that ALL children are educated to speak and write their own Thai national language well and then equally importantly the important subjects like maths, science, history and geography too, with far far less emphasis on religions (just teach them more what is good and what is bad) and of course those stupid pointless unnecessary and relatively expensive school uniforms that my friend here referred us too

MY DEAR FRIEND,

opinions are always welcome, that is what the forum should be about.

we don't need grammar nazis, the worst kind of nazi. nobody loves them.

grammarnazilogody5.jpg

Correcting bad grammar, in a respectful or even respectful yet humorous way,

especially in a multi-lingual situation, CAN be a learning aid for those with weaker language skills.

If you are making mistakes and no one lets you KNOW that you are... how do you get better?

Of course rude flaming comments don't serve the same purpose.

And shooting the messenger, and flaming them with over the top

graphics and whining ALSO helps not a jot.

Edited by animatic