Bars With Farang Girls

Oked

Since the topic about a go-go with the Russian girls is so popular it made me wonder if there are any other bars in Pattaya where the farang girls work? If so I’d appreciate the addresses. Why I’m interested is because the farang girls have very very different reasons for working in places like these outside their native countries. So when I’m in Pattaya next time I’d like to check on these bars and find out a little more about them.

Since the topic about a go-go with the Russian girls is so popular it made me wonder if there are any other bars in Pattaya where the farang girls work? If so I’d appreciate the addresses. Why I’m interested is because the farang girls have very very different reasons for working in places like these outside their native countries. So when I’m in Pattaya next time I’d like to check on these bars and find out a little more about them.

..Farang bargirls in Pattaya...hmmm...no I don't know if such places exists but I could recommend a few in Amsterdam...San Francisco, or HK...but Pattaya? :D

You might consider to stay where you are...more farang girls overthere I suppose :o

I was wondering since foreign men go to the go-go bars, would thai men go to the farang bars?? if they did have them in abundance in thailand. When I was in Thailand befriended a thai man that had an interest in farang women. but could not meet any. I suggested the internet to him but it never happend.

DL

why travel +-6000 miles to shag a girl you could have inyour own country.  Surely the point about going to LOS is to have thai girls - or am I missing something here.

K

These days you could have Thai Girls in any country , so why travel to Los for them , might be a valid counter-argument , no ?

Also many people work in Los and might fancy a change , I heard that some people actually visit Los and don't go for the girls....... :o

If so I’d appreciate the addresses. Why I’m interested is because the farang girls have very very different reasons for working in places like these outside their native countries. So when I’m in Pattaya next time I’d like to check on these bars and find out a little more about them.

such as what ?

why travel +-6000 miles to shag a girl you could have inyour own country.  Surely the point about going to LOS is to have thai girls - or am I missing something here.

K

, I heard that some people actually visit Los and don't go for the girls....... :o

NO,NO, tell me thats not true, what else does pattaya have to offer other than cheap wild perverse sex :D

ahhh, you mean like gay tourists, well obviously they come for the cheap sex with thai guys...

K

Yes you do :o. I don’t like European girls (with a few exceptions, of course) and I am certainly not going to sleep with them in Thailand. Even for free. The reason why I am asking is totally different. Why do you think a girl would want to become a bargirl in Thailand when she could earn much more money for the same kind of job in her own country? The answer is: most likely she would never do it benevolently. Girls from many countries are lured by deceit into brothels in Thailand, the Emirates, Israel and many other countries. They are forced to stay and work there. Many of them had nothing to do with prostitution before. So what I am interested in is not sex with farang girls but the possibility of talking to them and trying to find out more about them. It’s not necessary to go in Thailand for that, but since I’m going there anyway… Besides before the topic about a bar with Russian girls appeared I would have never even thought that farang girls might do this kind of work in Thailand.

K

Yes you do :o. I don’t like European girls (with a few exceptions, of course) and I am certainly not going to sleep with them in Thailand. Even for free. The reason why I am asking is totally different. Why do you think a girl would want to become a bargirl in Thailand when she could earn much more money for the same kind of job in her own country? The answer is: most likely she would never do it benevolently. Girls from many countries are lured by deceit into brothels in Thailand, the Emirates, Israel and many other countries. They are forced to stay and work there. Many of them had nothing to do with prostitution before. So what I am interested in is not sex with farang girls but the possibility of talking to them and trying to find out more about them. It’s not necessary to go in Thailand for that, but since I’m going there anyway… Besides before the topic about a bar with Russian girls appeared I would have never even thought that farang girls might do this kind of work in Thailand.

Women go to other countries as prostitutes so they dont smear their good name at home.....thats the answer..!!!!!

I often walk down the beach for a perv on the russian birds....just something different to see.....Shag them ????......Not a chance.....

Women go to other countries as prostitutes so they dont smear their good name at home.....thats the answer..!!!!!

Well, then they are very lucky there is such a thing as human trafficking. The good guys from the international mafia will help them keep their good names - that's what these guys are for, aren't they?

Well, then they are very lucky there is such a thing as human trafficking. The good guys from the international mafia will help them keep their good names - that's what these guys are for, aren't they?

No-one mentioned trafficking here.....these girls go on their own accord....this is a big thing with the Jap women now....they go to Korea etc....and make more in a month than they could in a year in Japan.....they go back home and nobody is none the wiser....

Errrmm.... just a word of 'advice' here. Be very, very careful what you are doing here. The "owners" of these women who pay $4-5,000 a piece for will be mighty p*ssed off if you go asking them questions just for your own curiosity. You might end up dead in an alley, or washed up on a beach, or you might 'commit suicide' being thrown out a 5th floor window.....  :o

Good point. I've been thinking about it too.