Help Me Out

sharecropper

I had always appreciated the culture of the bonobo, and after unexpectedly having to serve a tour in combat, I sort of adopted the bonobo as my guiding light upon my return. Bonobos also tend to be somewhat ugly (appropriate as well), but my avatar is one "hansum guy" bonobo.

i was thinking of my other persona....

the chocaholic one or the dog barking at planes one.....

Hi Mig16 not 16.

What about the picture below.

Anyway my avatar is a picture that reminds me of my youth in the countryside of Flanders.

Am in Belgium now, oooohhhhh the chocolate and the beer !!!!!

cheers

onzestan

Am in Belgium now, oooohhhhh the chocolate and the beer !!!!!

I may have something for you :o

watch this

ok why not...Ill post it here too

I also like a couple of pics in my collection...but it might not be very appropriate for my image on thaivisa :D

post-22734-1229329267_thumb.jpg

And all this time I thought yours was a close up of the duck's rear-end in the other poster's avatar

That made me smile, but only because it makes no sense whatsoever. :D

Cheers.

Yup, looks like a duck's arse to me as well...... :o

I have always thought it was a dolphin's nose swimming to the surface...(with the rest of the dolphin behind it of course, not just the nose)

Anyway, I am not entirely sure how I came up with mine. But I have decided if I change it now I will never know who I am. I might start talking to myself.

Since this is subtitle 'Avatar Etiquette', I have to express my opinion that I HATE all of the overly animated or fast-moving avatars that are all over the place. It just seems so distracting. I realize that pressing ESC stops them from moving, but I just can't figure out why someone would want to use something like that in the first place.

I suppose it's just my own fault, but I just can't stand them!

BFD!

Since this is subtitle 'Avatar Etiquette', I have to express my opinion that I HATE all of the overly animated or fast-moving avatars that are all over the place. It just seems so distracting. I realize that pressing ESC stops them from moving, but I just can't figure out why someone would want to use something like that in the first place.

I suppose it's just my own fault, but I just can't stand them!

BFD!

I agree with you 100%,

ok it's flash or similar we get it. next.

And all this time I thought yours was a close up of the duck's rear-end in the other poster's avatar

Cheers.

Please refrain from commenting on my avatars arse... :D not sure how that pic got out there... :D

Cheers.

Please refrain from commenting on my avatars arse... :D not sure how that pic got out there... :D

Sorry to disappoint you byoung2 but it was Jimjim's avatar that I was referring to... (and I think the same for Bkkjames' comment).... That is Jimjim's avatar looks to me like a hidden duck's arse.... :D

Not generally known as a procrastinator, I am having serious trouble deciding on an avatar for myself for TV. Do you go with something aspirational - like somehere you love to visit or would like to live, or something from your past? Or avoid personal stuff altogether, and find something from TV's avatar stock, or what?

What made you choose your avatar?

Thanks.

What about a big toe? :o

What has become of it by the way?

Cheers.

Sorry to disappoint you byoung2 but it was Jimjim's avatar that I was referring to... (and I think the same for Bkkjames' comment).... That is Jimjim's avatar looks to me like a hidden duck's arse.... :D

Not dissapointed dingdongrb. I just thought when he said "the ducks rear-end in the other poster's avatar" he must have meant mine. I wasn't aware there were some other duck avatar's posting on this topic.