Democrats Possibly Face Dissolution

Colonel_Mustard

Take a chill pill, grandpops.

"Fascist coup", "your dogs ass" - you are too emotional at the moment for a discussion. Whatever valid arguments you have get totally lost with this kind of presentation.

I'd love to know who is really in charge according to your theory when calm down a bit.

If you don't know now, you never will!

There are no major news outlets saying anything other than this is an installed Government. It's a coup pure and simple and the "democrats" were put in power at the third attempt on the orders of the Last Coup and Constitution re-writers.

Perhaps in your quest for knowledge you should re-read many old posts from here and abroad.

It will be interesting to see what they do with an economy destroyed by PAD, a major world downturn and the PAD, Army, Banks, and big businesses all wanting their money from the trough that Sondhi holed! Add to this the relentless pressure that will now fall on his "un-fit to rule" head and it should be fun.

Chilled, and got the beer out mate. It's now up you you PADdies to defend your parties decisions whilst they last.

Grandpops???? The new prime minister is young, educated and has the whole of Thailand in his heart (not his wallet). When you see the positive results of his leadership? have another beer. You will need it to wash down the words you UP CHUCK. :o By the way, I've been here before TackySINS became PM, and to be fare TackySINS did pay the IMF loan off in world record time, yes and payed it of by making another loan in Singapore, strange isn't its the same country who buy up his company he did many good things while he was PM. Greed and hunger for power is TackySINS undoing. He could have been the best PM in the history of this country. Instead your boy is a fugitive who's time is coming to humilitating end.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one would have believed Samak had to be banned because of a cooking show.

I have faith that the courts will apply the laws consistently and properly.

-------

Newin should not be involving himself in politics, he has a 5 year ban.

He has been banned because by the constitution he wasn't allowed to have another paid job being Prime Minister!

NOT because of the cooking show!

and that job was because of the cooking show.

my point was the court is strict about the little things and I hope they treat abhsit equally.

Braking the constitution is not a little thing. And in that case there was no place for any opinions, it was complete clear.

Take a chill pill, grandpops.

"Fascist coup", "your dogs ass" - you are too emotional at the moment for a discussion. Whatever valid arguments you have get totally lost with this kind of presentation.

I'd love to know who is really in charge according to your theory when calm down a bit.

If you don't know now, you never will!

There are no major news outlets saying anything other than this is an installed Government. It's a coup pure and simple and the "democrats" were put in power at the third attempt on the orders of the Last Coup and Constitution re-writers.

Perhaps in your quest for knowledge you should re-read many old posts from here and abroad.

It will be interesting to see what they do with an economy destroyed by PAD, a major world downturn and the PAD, Army, Banks, and big businesses all wanting their money from the trough that Sondhi holed! Add to this the relentless pressure that will now fall on his "un-fit to rule" head and it should be fun.

Chilled, and got the beer out mate. It's now up you you PADdies to defend your parties decisions whilst they last.

Grandpops???? The new prime minister is young, educated and has the whole of Thailand in his heart (not his wallet). When you see the positive results of his leadership? have another beer. You will need it to wash down the words you UP CHUCK. :o By the way, I've been here before TackySINS became PM, and to be fare TackySINS did pay the IMF loan off in world record time, he did many good things while he was PM. Greed and hunger for power is TackySINS undoing. He could have been the best PM in the history of this country. Instead your boy is a fugitive who's time is coming to humilitating end.

Wow, what a post!

A fantastic new alternative to Toxin! Wow well I never did. Why don't you write to Mr Sondhi Tampax at ASTV, he may get you a yellow shirt and a lobotomy.

I think your paranoid hatred of Khun Thaksin is getting the better of some of you.

Blind hatred and paranoia is what most of the PAD tag team can come up with.

Siam4ever. Good post.

If the sheep don't understand that we had a coup in 2006 that left in place a constitution and a set of judges to work for them/it, and that the whole objective was to get Abhisit into power..... They really never will.

"If you tolerate this, then your children will be next"

Fascist Coup with puppet at the helm. Simple, but some people don't want to believe it. One ever hoped that a democrat gov may allow him to own a small plot of land in his own name!

No minds are going to be changed on here, but keep up the good work.

Edited by grandpops

I challenge the handsome Ab- to go up North. Plastic bags containing sh_t are what he will get instead of flowers.

Speaks more of the North (and you, too) than about Abhisit.

And... that comment says a lot about you.

I thought you left?

Yes it does, and none of it bad.