Doing Business In Thailand

Which of these do you prefer as your business structure:  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Using the "preference" share structure to create a Thai majority owned, foreign controlled, company is usually a popular bet. As it is not a choice in your poll, that I can see anyhow, cannot reflect this. :o

Anyhow, happy Xmas :D

EDIT: oops, having looked at your choices again: is the second one on your list what I've just described?

Edited by Sumitr Man

Using the "preference" share structure to create a Thai majority owned, foreign controlled, company is usually a popular bet.  As it is not a choice in your poll, that I can see anyhow, cannot reflect this.  :o

Anyhow, happy Xmas  :D

EDIT: oops, having looked at your choices again: is the second one on your list what I've just described?

That was indeed my intention for the second option, sorry for not making it clear enough... :D

Mystery Shareholders, All proxies in my safe, open dated pre-signed transfers of shares - Don't know who the shareholders are - don't care.

All that matters now is whose face in on the Yellow ID Cards.

Old times and computers - sit so well together.

Sort of related :

If you are a NZL citizen, the Thai/NZL CEP will come into effect on July 1st 2005.

Under this agreement, for private companies in certain sectors,100% of the directors can be NZLers and 100% of the equity stake can be controlled by NZLers.Minimum initial capitalisation is 3mill Baht.

Sort of related :

If you are a NZL citizen, the Thai/NZL CEP will come into effect on July 1st 2005.

Under this agreement, for private companies in certain sectors,100% of the directors can be NZLers and 100% of the equity stake can be controlled by NZLers.Minimum initial capitalisation is 3mill Baht.

Do you know if such agreements are planned to be signed with other countries as well?

Sort of related :

Do you know if such agreements are planned to be signed with other countries as well?

dont know sorry.