Rat-u-thit Road Massage Parlours

jonaz

I often ride (and walk) down Rat-U-Thit road and there are many massage parlours offering their services. There are vast amounts of girls sitting in the street, often shouting "Massage",etc. at passers by.

They are mostly in uniform of the establishment that they work for which makes it hard for me to guess what services they offer (because they look more "professional" in a uniform.)

That brings be to my questions:

Are these massage parlours offering...erm....massages only? Or do they offer EXTRA services like Christin Massage? :o

And secondly - There seem to be an awful lot of ladies that for the most part of the day just sit outside in the street, mostly doing nothing but shout at passers by offering their services. Surely they ALL can't earn much money doing this? :D

J.

Edited by jonaz

There is only one way to find out my friend...

Errr...There are TWO ways I think. Either go there and find out first hand OR ask the decent people of this forum who actually KNOW THE ANSWER and won't just give a reply.....^^^^^^^^ just for the sake of giving a reply!

If you don't have the answer and need to talk to someone then get a goldfish (or a BG).....Jeez!! :o

Edited by jonaz

I'll leave the answer to your... errrrrm, question to the boys of the forum :D

Good luck !!!

Ah I see how you become a Senior Member in this forum. As many posts as possible, meaningless or not!!?

Thanks anyway for your un-helpful response. :o

I'll go myself tomorrow and post my findings for you all for future reference. :D

Edited by jonaz

90% will give a poor quality massage with a happy ending.. The other 10% still give the happy ending but might be able to manage more than a 20 min oily rub while they play 20 questions working out how much of a noob you are to so to play the pricing.

Basically in Patong, it is about as common as a bar girl virgin to find a straight massage.

I don't think that's the place to get a massage. My friend says there are good masseuses at Jungceylon, lower level and there is no risk of contracting a wart that grows into the size of a cauliflower since the ladies don't do anything except massages.

I often use the massage place near Bangla and the beach road, the one with the dozens of massage chairs behind the glass window you can see through inside with lots of elderly folks getting kneaded and yanked. It's clean and the massage people wash their hands before touching you. You even get little silk pajama pants to change into if you take the heavy duty stuff. And again no sex. If I am going for a massage I want one of those old ladies that can rip the hide off an old buffalo. If I wanted sex and an STI, I'd just go get a hooker, but I want the knots pulled out of my back. Last time I asked for a strong lady and they sent over what appeared to be a lady but she/he/it had man hands and talked like a guy trying to talk like a woman. Anyway, this person did a good job and fixed my muscle pain. She got a hefty tip for that. I don't know why anyone would go to one of those massage joints for sex, it's so tacky.

Are these massage parlours offering...erm....massages only? Or do they offer EXTRA services like Christin Massage? :o

And secondly - There seem to be an awful lot of ladies that for the most part of the day just sit outside in the street, mostly doing nothing but shout at passers by offering their services. Surely they ALL can't earn much money doing this? :D

OP just come out and say what you want and then we'll advise.

Do you want a massage with the additional services (particulars being against forum rules)?

Are you looking for someone special at one of these places (?), is the only conclusion I can come to from the "lack of earning money" comment.

There is only one way to find out my friend...

Errr...There are TWO ways I think. Either go there and find out first hand OR ask the decent people of this forum who actually KNOW THE ANSWER and won't just give a reply.....^^^^^^^^ just for the sake of giving a reply!

If you don't have the answer and need to talk to someone then get a goldfish (or a BG).....Jeez!! :o

Where is all the wonderful information in your post? Im saying if he wants to know what services are provided, go and spend the 300 baht and find out.

Second post I've seen today that is headed South. The first on a similar subject lasted 20 mins before the mods closed it, I'll give this one until 12:00.

Still here... So what do I win !! :o

You win, all the extra's you can handle at the third massage joint on the right with masseuse name of Nat, courtesy of moi! Limit one hour please.

90% will give a poor quality massage with a happy ending.. The other 10% still give the happy ending

So you have visited all the Massage shops in Patong to come up with statistic

I know 2 massage shops on Soi Nanai that only do straight massages. Guess you missed them out when you where doing you research.

90% will give a poor quality massage with a happy ending.. The other 10% still give the happy ending

So you have visited all the Massage shops in Patong to come up with statistic

I know 2 massage shops on Soi Nanai that only do straight massages. Guess you missed them out when you where doing you research.

Either that or they simply didnt offer YOU them.. Maybe they could tell who isnt receptive ?? The collary of your statement applies, how do you know what happens behind the curtains..

Let just say triple digit massages over the last 8 years and EVERY one in Patong has made the offer, not every one was taken up on it.. Of course now having been (mostly) 'domesticated' theres a new army of them I havent met.

Which 2 on Nanai.. Been to most.

On a similiar vein do the bars sell booze?

If you want a straight massage with no funny business try the Eden Club.

Eden Club in Bangkok?

You're funny, that's the best one I've heard all day !

I went to the Eden in Bangkok, I was never even offered a massage :o

The Mr Jonaz sounds like a real newbie in the ways of Thailand... shall we cut him some slack boys :o

I once had an American girl-friend overhear us boys talking about a massage and "happy finit".

She asked, "do ladies get the "happy-finit""? None of us boys had a good answer and since I've already received a 3 day ban for a post on the ladies forum I dare not ask that one there.

But am curious, only offered to the gents?

The Mr Jonaz sounds like a real newbie in the ways of Thailand... shall we cut him some slack boys :o

I once had an American girl-friend overhear us boys talking about a massage and "happy finit".

She asked, "do ladies get the "happy-finit""? None of us boys had a good answer and since I've already received a 3 day ban for a post on the ladies forum I dare not ask that one there.

From having a previous girlfriend who was a massage girl, i asked the same question, it does happen supposedly from time to time. Is it just me or does anyone else notice there seems to be a lot of hmm how to put it, ladies who are into ladies. I have come across it quite a bit.

Theres a few bean flickers down in Sansabai.. Tho really its probably a lot more hit and miss.. shes probably better of going to christins and speaking to the papasan.

Which 2 on Nanai.. Been to most.

Normanby Massage the first is just after the junction near the bungy jump. The second is just opposite the Blue Marlin Restaurant.

If thats the one next to the copy shop near the Nanai Sai Nam yen junction (dont know the name just the desc you gave) I can say with absolute certainty that it does :o !!