Delivery Service?

jimbim

Hi, I have one big, heavy box that I have to move a short distance in Bangkok. It's too big for a taxi, but a van would be all right. Would like one with a driver.

I've done google searches without luck. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. Anyone know a company in Bangkok that will deliver a big box?

Hi, I have one big, heavy box that I have to move a short distance in Bangkok. It's too big for a taxi, but a van would be all right. Would like one with a driver.

I've done google searches without luck. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords. Anyone know a company in Bangkok that will deliver a big box?

There is/was a moto driver with a pickup in Soi 11. His pickup usually has a sign in English on the back 'for hire' etc. It is usually parked on the L H side of the soi about half way down.

Good luck. :o

--------------------------

If you find him or someone else with a pickup, pls post their phone number here.

Edited by udon

nogutsnoapple....from experience Schenker is over priced and will not do "small" transactions!!

We used them once for our business and they were horrible!

Anyway, I have helped Jimbim arrange his transportation and it will be done tomorrow morning!

Edited by SK1972

You could have maybe used a Tuk-tuk. I am always amazed with what they can carry on the back shelf. I've moved fridges and big tvs in the box. They just tie it on with rope. The last time i used a Tuk-tuk. was to move my fridge from Banglampu to Lad Prao. the guy done it for 250 baht at peak hour traffic. Bargain. He would also stop now and again to check it was safely tied on. :D:o