• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my 2012 Ninja 650.

I just fitted a single seat cowl, it's amazing how much better the bike looks

without that sofa pillion seat on the rear biggrin.png

She's never going to be a proper sport bike but there's no harm in subtly modding

her to look a little better.

I thoyught I would post up some pics here as well as the Ninja650 thread, as both bikes share the same DNA

DSC_4539 resized.jpgDSC_4542 resized.jpgDSC_4543 resized.jpgDSC_4544 resized.jpgDSC_4545 resized.jpg

post-59428-0-81063100-1363677858_thumb.j

post-59428-0-75159700-1363677863_thumb.j

post-59428-0-13824400-1363677872_thumb.j

post-59428-0-33635000-1363677880_thumb.j

post-59428-0-29680500-1363677888_thumb.j

Here's my 2012 Ninja 650.

I just fitted a single seat cowl, it's amazing how much better the bike looks

without that sofa pillion seat on the rear biggrin.png

She's never going to be a proper sport bike but there's no harm in subtly modding

her to look a little better.

I thoyught I would post up some pics here as well as the Ninja650 thread, as both bikes share the same DNA

attachicon.gifDSC_4539 resized.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_4542 resized.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_4543 resized.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_4544 resized.jpgattachicon.gifDSC_4545 resized.jpg

Carl that a is real sweet looking rear mod on your back seat area. I like it.

Just sold the little Yamaha nuovo & am ready for the new Rossi tires. Unfortunately My girls mom just passed away & the money for my apropovic exhaust like Jonnies just got eaten up & then some. But the tires are a must have item!

Sorry to hear about that mate sad.png

WHen you get around to it you'll think you're riding a totally different bike, what a change the Rossos make! smile.png

Thanks Carl Death & taxes are a given in life. On the flip side. I am certain the new born confidence will be welcome!

I get the Rosso's in 2 -3 days. The maxxis tire shop had the front but not the rear so they are ordering it for me. It was 9500 baht for the lower speed rating & 12,000 which I got them down to 11,500 baht + free tire balancing with the purchace. So stoked Now I can sell the old IIRC tires with 3400 kilos for a couple thousand baht to offset the difference of what it would have cost if I drove up to BKK. That & I don't know my way around Bangkok at all. This makes it easy!biggrin.pngthumbsup.gifclap2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.ducaticlubthailand.com/forum/index.php?topic=8610.0

Just saw this ad on a Ducati site. Don't know the company but looks ok. If any of you guys need your bikes to be wrapped you could give it try. But....it's in Pattaya.

Yeah wrapping is the new way to go.

Only problem is color matching if your doing just a section or part.

I cannot get Kawasaki Passion Red

At least not yet anyway.

http://www.ducaticlubthailand.com/forum/index.php?topic=8610.0

Just saw this ad on a Ducati site. Don't know the company but looks ok. If any of you guys need your bikes to be wrapped you could give it try. But....it's in Pattaya.

Yeah wrapping is the new way to go.

Only problem is color matching if your doing just a section or part.

I cannot get Kawasaki Passion Red

At least not yet anyway.

i heard this from one cb500f owner at bigwing.

he paid 10.000 thb and the glass coated??? his bike he said and now he only water wash teh bike as dirt, mud do not stay on bike and his bike was really glowing.

Anyone knows more about this thing?

Edited by loserlazer

Wow I just got Pirelli Rosso 2 diablo's for my ER6n . Put them on at 5:00 pm & what a responsive ride. It is like seeing the wizard of OZ in color for the first time. The tires just want to corner without fighting it like the old Dunlop Roadmasters that came stock. They lasted a whole 4700 kilo's before I pitched them. The bands were not far from the surface. I wasn't really hard on the tires either. The Rosso's really heat up quick . Now I can really enjoy the bike instead of not having much confidence when cornering or going over a small stone or a bit of sand. The last 1000 kilo's I was driving with my ass puckered. Dunlop really screwed the pooch on their choice of stock tires. Kawasaki should have just added 4000 baht to cover some Diablo's right from the gate.

Let the Good Times ROLLLLLLLLLL!biggrin.pngsmile.pngclap2.gif

Edited by Beardog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of MX/enduro bikes have hydraulic clutches, I think a few KTM's have them as standard now. It makes them lighter to use which is of benefit on rough terrain when you're changing gear a lot on small bore bikes and arm pump becomes a menace.

Can't see too many benefits on something like a er6, it's expensive and adds weight and complexity. Maybe useful for someone with a medical condition like arthritis or someone who spends hours in heavy traffic every day though.

YSS used to be red but now I guess they're going for the "fake Ohlins" look. Nice ;) I am pretty sure they have black too.

Those exhausts... ugh... horrible. But hey each to their own.

Thanks nikster.Yeah,I don't like those cans too but those forks looks good.

YSS used to be red but now I guess they're going for the "fake Ohlins" look. Nice wink.png I am pretty sure they have black too.

Yes looks like the Ohlin which is 24k now

163980_446478292106834_1369794168_n.jpg

One on a Versys

72843_446516425436354_1725242302_n.jpg

Edited by mania

YSS used to be red but now I guess they're going for the "fake Ohlins" look. Nice wink.png I am pretty sure they have black too.

Yes looks like the Ohlin which is 24k now

163980_446478292106834_1369794168_n.jpg

One on a Versys

72843_446516425436354_1725242302_n.jpg

And one thing for sure The quality & versatility of the Ohlins blows the doors off the YSS but quite a few baht more. Jonnies Ohlin shock is fully adjustable without any tools The YSS looks like you need to pull out a spanner to adjust it. I never really cared for 2 or more exhausts on any bike Just more ways to burn body parts & extra weight.(from Mods on Phuket bike post) When I am ready I will get an Ohlin. It is pretty interchangable with other Kawaski's in different years as well.

Saw an ER6n with some very interesting mods at Phuket Kwacker today. Has anyone heard of a hydraulic clutch? Is that common?

I know there is a conversion kit for the Er6

runs 5500 baht

Dont have any experience with it just something I saw.

534943_447992525284108_767586714_n.jpg

Hey all, I just picked up a 2011 Ninja and was wondering what you guys use to lock it up at night with. I saw the Scorpio i900 but at 14400B it's a bit much this month due to buying the bike, insurance, rent, and just daily expenses.

Also, the tunerx integrated tail light, is there any confirmed seller which can get them here without customs caring?

Hey all, I just picked up a 2011 Ninja and was wondering what you guys use to lock it up at night with. I saw the Scorpio i900 but at 14400B it's a bit much this month due to buying the bike, insurance, rent, and just daily expenses. Also, the tunerx integrated tail light, is there any confirmed seller which can get them here without customs caring?

Just a disc lock is fine for most folks

The integrated tail lights are sold here now under various names

Check places like Kittisak or ask the forum sponsor Sumet?

• 2 months later...