Kawasaki Er6n

12DrinkMore

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi NormanW,does that hugger really keep the water from splashing at the back of the bike?

My stock hugger doesn't do anything.My pillion always get splash all the way to the helmet whenever I past a puddle of water after the rain.

Hello Mervyn Yap, I'll let you know because I haven't ridden it in the wet yet :)

So who were you Beerdog?

I still didn't know who was who from that ride out lol biggrin.png

So who were you Beerdog?

I was the black 2011 er6n with the mesh vest flappin in the wind & a pair of sandals on! Orthe one wearing a Nascar race shirt later on. Next to C4 in the pictures the second shortest rider! Yea it was kind of tough remebering any names. & we wern't even drinking LOL

Edited by Beardog

So who were you Beerdog?

So who were you Beerdog?

I was the black 2011 er6n with the mesh vest flappin in the wind & a pair of sandals on! Orthe one wearing a Nascar race shirt later on. Next to C4 in the pictures the second shortest rider! Yea it was kind of tough remebering any names. & we wern't even drinking LOL

LOL I got ya now :D

Great ride out, we'll have to do it again sometime soon :)

Happy New Year :)

Would love to go again! It was an epic ride with a deverse group of excellent riders! And the MC of the event couldn't be beat! I hope you had a great time with the Master of ceremonies for the 1st! Very nice bike Karl & a sweet exhaust system on it as well.

I look forward to getting a system for my bike!

Cheers Barry

Would love to go again! It was an epic ride with a deverse group of excellent riders! And the MC of the event couldn't be beat! I hope you had a great time with the Master of ceremonies for the 1st! Very nice bike Karl & a sweet exhaust system on it as well.

Cheers Barry

Thank you Barry :)

I might be tempted to fit some LED's they looked really nice on your bike; I’ll to look into that soon.

1st of Jan was great and mostly spent an Bruce's restaurant, I'm sure Jonnie keeps taking me there in an attempt to lower my power to weight ratio.... He knows I can't resist the delicious grub! :D

There will be two more ER6-N owners soon :)

Cheers Barry

Thank you Barry :)

I might be tempted to fit some LED's they looked really nice on your bike; I’ll to look into that soon.

1st of Jan was great and mostly spent an Bruce's restaurant, I'm sure Jonnie keeps taking me there in an attempt to lower my power to weight ratio.... He knows I can't resist the delicious grub! :D

There will be two more ER6-N owners soon :)

I just ordered these http://www.ebay.com/itm/121019722357?item=121019722357&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OU:US:3160&vxp=mtr

Cheers Barry

Thank you Barry smile.png

1st of Jan was great and mostly spent an Bruce's restaurant, I'm sure Jonnie keeps taking me there in an attempt to lower my power to weight ratio.... He knows I can't resist the delicious grub! biggrin.png

There will be two more ER6-N owners soon smile.png

I just ordered these http://www.ebay.com/...US:3160&vxp=mtr

No need man, Go down BP Racing at the bottom of the Pratumnak Rd does these everyday.

I've got them on the er6 and Click.

I'll get some photos for you so you can see just how bright and safe they are kap :)

250 per strip fitted anywhere you want.

Cheers Barry

1st of Jan was great and mostly spent an Bruce's restaurant, I'm sure Jonnie keeps taking me there in an attempt to lower my power to weight ratio.... He knows I can't resist the delicious grub! biggrin.png

No need man, Go down BP Racing at the bottom of the Pratumnak Rd does these everyday.

I've got them on the er6 and Click.

I'll get some photos for you so you can see just how bright and safe they are kap :)

250 per strip fitted anywhere you want.

Thanks for the info will check them out. These are already on order with turn signals and bar end mirrors. I am sure i will need more..

Going out for a ride tomorrow afternoon with a new addition on the back. Nudge nudge wink wink. wub.png

post-52293-0-39623000-1357387739_thumb.j

Setting off from BP Racing at 1pm ish everyone welcome. Something tells me that 15 people won't be there tomorrow cheesy.gif

Keep those good times rolling thumbsup.gif

Decided to flatten my rear seat (for extra speed 555).

1. Take off the staples underneath the seat.

2. Draw a line around the bottom of the foam if you would like to leave a small amount of padding in.

3. Cut/trim foam with a long hack saw blade and then a sharp knife

4. Replace original material

Here are some pics.

Keep those good times rolling :)

post-52293-0-96214600-1357393689_thumb.j

post-52293-0-93165800-1357393718_thumb.j

post-52293-0-40989000-1357393744_thumb.j

post-52293-0-02371300-1357393766_thumb.j

post-52293-0-64652500-1357393795_thumb.j

post-52293-0-75530600-1357393836_thumb.j

post-52293-0-02952100-1357393934_thumb.j

My spare seat cost 800 baht.

Going out for a ride tomorrow afternoon with a new addition on the back. Nudge nudge wink wink. wub.png

Setting off from BP Racing at 1pm ish everyone welcome. Something tells me that 15 people won't be there tomorrow cheesy.gif

Looks like its time to put the rear set pegs back on......Good job Jonnie! Have a great ride.

Looks like its time to put the rear set pegs back on......Good job Jonnie! Have a great ride.

Did that today Barry.

I'll take some pics for you.

Did you order some, I can't remember kap?

Did that today Barry.

I sure did waiting for the rear set- rear fender & some more Led's

Look forward to your new pics.

Today about 6 ER6N's a couple of CBR's rolled by my new house. They saw my bike & were honking to get me to come out & ride. Still have 1/2 a truck load of din dam to shovel into the yard so I couldn't go Dreads!

Cheers Barry

Umm, and I thought Christmas was over biggrin.png

Is that the Stig's Thai sister? rolleyes.gif

Did that today Barry.

I sure did waiting for the rear set- rear fender & some more Led's

Look forward to your new pics.

Today about 6 ER6N's a couple of CBR's rolled by my new house. They saw my bike & were honking to get me to come out & ride. Still have 1/2 a truck load of din dam to shovel into the yard so I couldn't go Dreads!

Here are the rear sets Barry. Maybe you could pause the video for a better look?

Yes, how did you know Nickymaster hehehehehe.

Is that a Lady on the back of your bike !! Whats going on there Norman ??

Sorry mate, I succumbed to her charms and she also loves bikes. wub.png

I'm riding her KSR about now hehe. cheesy.gif

I was thinking of replacing her standard graphics with Team Castrol colours. Wot yer think? 555 giggle.gif

Riding with a FULL 40kgs on the back takes a bit of getting used too hehehe. giggle.gif

Those starts from the lights are considerably slower whistling.gifcoffee1.gif

Edited by NormanW

Nakron on his new matt black er6n joined us for a run out.

Traffic was light and coming back into Pattaya at sunset was a sight to behold.

Keep those good times rolling smile.png

Ya know, Wearing knee pucks on a 1st date might be taken the wrong way ;)

heheh just kidding & glad you had a good ride.

I saw that matte black finish here in CM dealer.

Nice eh?

Those starts from the lights would be about the same speed as mine now wink.png

The next race from the lights will be won by me I can tell yer!!!

You've got all the weight of those fairings 555 and your extra kgs Mr Pinini cheesy.gif