Australian Drug Smuggler Arrested At Suvarnabhumi

Jai Dee

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the death penalty would be a greater deterrant if they got the public involved, hold the executions in public like they do in the middle east. In some of those places you can actually throw your own rocks at people when they are burried in the sand neck deep....if this was televised throughout the world & it was compulsory for school age children to watch, then I am sure we would have less takers that are willing to act as drug mules.

I mean, if we are going to have a death penalty, theres no point going half way with it.....bring it on i say!

Meanwhile you can keep going down the track of softly softly, please dont do this and please dont do that & lets see whose society is under the most control.

You mean like the women are are stoned for adultery - after they have been raped?

And what a jolly good education for the kids. "Children, tomorrow we are going to watch a public execution - might be hanging, stoning, or a beheading if we are really lucky. It is all part of the rich tapestry of your rounded education. Please bring a note signed by mum or dad, plus $5 for the bus fare. Those who don't attend will be looked upon as soft and unworthy".

yes, and in china I saw 3/4 30ish ladys taken out to some park, knelt down, and then had the back of their heads blown out with a kllashinkov

they had stolen from their factory $3,000 with no the violence

people left laughing and smiling, I cried for hours....

how can this happen in this world- this is china.... and we are told it is progressing

we are being dictated to by cruel, backward sheep countrys... human rights have become secondry to money-a woman killed because she had a bit on the side...

meanwhile the leaders are buggering young boys and anything that walks...

how many poor people in the states have been saved thanks to DNA proving they did not do it...( read " circumstantial evidence"- that black was hours aawy from the needle, spend years inside for simply being black, this is very common, how many more actually died?)

this is why I oppose

but I would cut the balls off anyone who hurt my dad!

Hang him on public T.V, thats what the chinese used to do, seems to working.

I always wondered why most countries with the death penalty do it in secret and take lots of measures to 'protect the privacy' of the person they are murdering.

I guess if everyone was made to watch someone being killed by their government they probably wouldn't be so blood thirsty in future.

the death penalty is wrong, and has never, ever worked, nor ever will as a policy

it is simply disgusting , and backward

those who agree with support murder

i've never cared if the death penalty works or if it acts as a deterrent or not. i don't think that is the objective of the death penalty. no need to dangle that in front of people as a reminder, everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and everyone knows you will be punished (to different degrees) for breaking the law.

i support the death penalty in CERTAIN cases because i feel certain scum gave up their right to live. having said that, it's not appropriate for all crimes while other crimes demand the death penalty.

a few HUGE mistakes

1-..."everyone knows the difference between right and wrong...."I could right a book on this alone... this is totally incorrect

what is right/wrong?, how do you define it....? because the laws say so- how many times have they been proven wrong??? amended

what happens when someone drinks in an arab country where it illegal- is he wrong?, is he criminal?

is the hillfarmer who grows to support his family as culpable as the mafia big man?

2- next..."everyone knows you will be punished for breaking law....." is this joke? you have got to ben kidding.. God help us ...another little fact.. time to break another myth

THE VAST MAJORITY OF SMUGGLERS/ CRIMINALS get away with it

crime is hugely attractive for some people- almost so much I can see why they get into it

I have spoken to rich career criminals who have not seen 1 day in jail- they are not in the minority

and even those who go to jail for such a short time and improve their criminal skills

in prison here I have talked with men who have done well over 30 plus before getting caught, and the reason they get caught is usually a tip of or some mistake- not by police smarts.Usually they are not the brightest of people, but they succeed time and time again.

Glad you say certain circumstances 1 out of 3

trouble is, history has show us that so many innocent's have been put to death to have this penalty is to allow an innocent to oneday die

i don't know what you're smoking but you need to lay off it! your comments defy logic to the point that they are asinine.

your 1st counter point "right and wrong" of course everyone knows...i'm not speaking morally or from someone's personal opinion...we're talking about the law here. the law doesn't give a $hit if we "feel" that their laws are right or wrong, it's the LAW. you don't have to agree with it or even like but we all know what is against the law and what isn't. someone wants to drink in an arab country where the law forbids it...then he/she is a moron. in that particular place it's illegal and you would KNOW it's ilegal, which is my point.

also please don't publish a book on this subject. can't see anyone reading it.

your second counter point is...well....i'll be polite......uh.....crap.

my point was everyone knows you will be punished for breaking the law if you get cought. this has absolutely nothing to do with what percentage of crimals get away with it and how ofetn. they still KNOW if they get cought they WILL BE PUNISHED. no?

oh and thank you for so graciously giving my my 3rd point!

i obviously don't know you, therefore i have nothing against you but please read with care before making comments that are completey irrelevant.

....and have a nice day :o

Edited by AnthonyR1

yes, and in china I saw 3/4 30ish ladys taken out to some park, knelt down, and then had the back of their heads blown out with a kllashinkov

how can this happen in this world- this is china.... and we are told it is progressing

we are being dictated to by cruel, backward sheep countrys... human rights have become secondry to money-a woman killed because she had a bit on the side...

how many poor people in the states have been saved thanks to DNA proving they did not do it...( read " circumstantial evidence"- that black was hours aawy from the needle, spend years inside for simply being black, this is very common, how many more actually died?)

this is why I oppose

No sane person thinks like this. Or, you could be a visitor from TD.

this is why I oppose

Put a sock in it. Quite frankly, you have totally hijacked this thread with your drivel.

Maybe it's time to close the thread, so that the Troll can't be fed.

Ourmaninbangers certainly seems confused. My suspicious nose got the better of me so I did some sniffing. He changes from a male to a female depnding on what thread he/she is on. His/her English dramatically improves in posts not on this thread. If you look at his/her profile, you'll see a contact email for LeighHarris at Hotmail dot com. Strange name for a Dutch female. Google "Leigh Harris" along with "Thailand".

Ourmaninbangers certainly seems confused. My suspicious nose got the better of me so I did some sniffing. He changes from a male to a female depnding on what thread he/she is on. His/her English dramatically improves in posts not on this thread. If you look at his/her profile, you'll see a contact email for LeighHarris at Hotmail dot com. Strange name for a Dutch female. Google "Leigh Harris" along with "Thailand".

Interesting. Confirms that ourman is a probable troll.

oh, so this is where it is all going is it

leigh is my friend, care to meet him? I asked him to set this up when I was away, and because I found it confusing why nots get to the bottom of this- will you meet me too

I am not confused

please meet me and him asap, and stop this nonsense

your nose is all wrong and could be used in far better way

why would I do that? I a nothing to hide..

look forward to our meet...

Hang him on public T.V, thats what the chinese used to do, seems to working.

I always wondered why most countries with the death penalty do it in secret and take lots of measures to 'protect the privacy' of the person they are murdering.

I guess if everyone was made to watch someone being killed by their government they probably wouldn't be so blood thirsty in future.

the death penalty is wrong, and has never, ever worked, nor ever will as a policy

it is simply disgusting , and backward

those who agree with support murder

i've never cared if the death penalty works or if it acts as a deterrent or not. i don't think that is the objective of the death penalty. no need to dangle that in front of people as a reminder, everyone knows the difference between right and wrong and everyone knows you will be punished (to different degrees) for breaking the law.

i support the death penalty in CERTAIN cases because i feel certain scum gave up their right to live. having said that, it's not appropriate for all crimes while other crimes demand the death penalty.

a few HUGE mistakes

1-..."everyone knows the difference between right and wrong...."I could right a book on this alone... this is totally incorrect

what is right/wrong?, how do you define it....? because the laws say so- how many times have they been proven wrong??? amended

what happens when someone drinks in an arab country where it illegal- is he wrong?, is he criminal?

is the hillfarmer who grows to support his family as culpable as the mafia big man?

2- next..."everyone knows you will be punished for breaking law....." is this joke? you have got to ben kidding.. God help us ...another little fact.. time to break another myth

THE VAST MAJORITY OF SMUGGLERS/ CRIMINALS get away with it

crime is hugely attractive for some people- almost so much I can see why they get into it

I have spoken to rich career criminals who have not seen 1 day in jail- they are not in the minority

and even those who go to jail for such a short time and improve their criminal skills

in prison here I have talked with men who have done well over 30 plus before getting caught, and the reason they get caught is usually a tip of or some mistake- not by police smarts.Usually they are not the brightest of people, but they succeed time and time again.

Glad you say certain circumstances 1 out of 3

trouble is, history has show us that so many innocent's have been put to death to have this penalty is to allow an innocent to oneday die

i don't know what you're smoking but you need to lay off it! your comments defy logic to the point that they are asinine.

your 1st counter point "right and wrong" of course everyone knows...i'm not speaking morally or from someone's personal opinion...we're talking about the law here. the law doesn't give a $hit if we "feel" that their laws are right or wrong, it's the LAW. you don't have to agree with it or even like but we all know what is against the law and what isn't. someone wants to drink in an arab country where the law forbids it...then he/she is a moron. in that particular place it's illegal and you would KNOW it's ilegal, which is my point.

also please don't publish a book on this subject. can't see anyone reading it.

your second counter point is...well....i'll be polite......uh.....crap.

my point was everyone knows you will be punished for breaking the law if you get cought. this has absolutely nothing to do with what percentage of crimals get away with it and how ofetn. they still KNOW if they get cought they WILL BE PUNISHED. no?

oh and thank you for so graciously giving my my 3rd point!

i obviously don't know you, therefore i have nothing against you but please read with care before making comments that are completey irrelevant.

....and have a nice day :o

crap???- but you were the one who said this, not me

' break the law- go to jail" am I wrong, so, someone break the law and God comes down and plucks them off to jail do they???

and you never answer my questions... you cannot

and now the sheep are saying I am either a man, a woman, some hiding, a TV because they hate what I am saying

it is the old insult time when people are lsong out

go ahead guys

sherlock holmes would be proud of these stunning deductions

but will they ever back their words and meet me-

no, the mark of the sheep... say something and never back it up...

leigh is my friend, care to meet him? I asked him to set this up when I was away, and because I found it confusing why nots get to the bottom of this- will you meet me too

I am not confused

Why would you want to meet him? Why do you have two personas (male/female)? Why does your writing style change in other threads?

bangers,

AntR1 has a very good point about right and wrong & you seem to go off track very easily with things. I have also noticed a change in your writing, it occurs just in this thread alone.

I think loaded is barking up the right tree with you OR it could be the case where you are just getting someone to help you push the keys on the board because perhaps you are too busy with other chores.

Anyway, I don't see how you can get around what either of them are saying to you & if we get back to it you say you are pro choice, not pro drug, so you will see you are actually supporting thailands stance on drugs, because now the judge can choose to do just about anything with this Australian, arranging from dismissing the charges right thru to hanging him high so to speak....because here in thailand they apparently put something in his arm, by way of lethal injection.....something that this bloke is well use to and might enjoy....so you see there are PLENTY OF CHOICES HERE FOR THE THAI JUDGE (Pro choice), would you like to make a wager on which end of the scale the judge might go to??

this is why I oppose

Put a sock in it. Quite frankly, you have totally hijacked this thread with your drivel.

Maybe it's time to close the thread, so that the Troll can't be fed.

my drivel.... why...what upsets you all so much

my ' drivel" is backed by research

because I have said that drugs are not that bad, because I sometimes use a spell check, or ask my BF top write forme, because I make you all seems silly sometimes

are we not on the same page really?

we have sherlock holmes making accustaions that he can and will never stand by... if we meet will he have the drivel pointed at him?

he will never meet me/us, his kind never does, they only post here hide behind this

I am just telling the facts as I see them ,is this wrong....? have I insulted anyone...does the truth really hurt so much

does admiting you have just said something so wrong( "criminal will go to jail") hurt you ego that badly

that now you directly insult me, but will never back up

and picking out the falsity of what alot people say ( take drugs go to jail, ruin your life, commit crime you will go to jail...so vague and general)

and you lot seem to have to resort to insults to refute this...

so, lets see what you lot are made of and meet up- seems like I am ghost

over to you

my BF assures me that you lot are all the same and none of you will meet- prove him wrong!

I say....please, stop the sherlock holmes nonsense, you are completley utterly wrong, and is telling why you need to do this,,,, and instead, lets progress

look at what points we do agree upon, there are many

I am not confused

Why would you want to meet him? Why do you have two personas (male/female)? Why does your writing style change in other threads?

english is not my first, sometime my BF types out for me, sometimes I use spell check---oh my God, that must mean I am a ghost, pathetic logic

persona.. sometimes I have a bad day - its female thing

when shall we meet? who is willing to back up what they say-

or are you all so afraid of being wrong and having to say so here

stop all this nonsnse guys

you have lost and are wrong- you all know this, hence none of you will meet me

if you do I will bring a camera and have some fun

that the trouble with you males- you hate to be wrong so much you have to resort to anything to 'win"

off to the spa

when I get back, in 2 hours I hope see a time and place from sherlock

[quotbecause I have said that drugs are not that bad, because I sometimes use a spell check, or ask my BF top write forme, because I make you all seems silly sometimese]

bangers,

What does that mean?

I havent seen you make anyone look silly here, just yourself.

Mr Toad has very valid points in what he is saying. What is this fascination you have with meeting people, are you a 'stalker' do you want to put a face to every name so you can slowly set after the person?

How do you get around the fact that you are one minute female & the next male? What does your boyfriend do? Are you really leigh & now trying to hide it because some of the admissions youve made here regarding drug use or your stance on drugs OR choice as you put it?

If anyone needs to come out into the open its you leigh, woops i mean bangers.

bangers,

let's be sensible, of course god doesn't magically carry them off to prison! i think you're missing my point entirely. you're making an argument for something completely different. what i'm saying is simply this....(try to keep your personal beliefs out of it); the law is the law, regardless of what we may think about that specific law it is still the law. aside from someone who is insane or retarded just about EVERYONE knows the difference between being lawful and being unlawful, right and wrong. and IF (no magical police force from heaven), IF they are caught then they know full well they will be punished according to the law.

and i haven't answered your question because frankly i don't understand it.

i don't particularly care if you're a man or a woman or whatever just that you read posts carefully and understand them before making comments that are aimed at or try to contradict what the other is saying. argue your point, that's what these threads are all about :o

bangers,

AntR1 has a very good point about right and wrong & you seem to go off track very easily with things. I have also noticed a change in your writing, it occurs just in this thread alone.

I think loaded is barking up the right tree with you OR it could be the case where you are just getting someone to help you push the keys on the board because perhaps you are too busy with other chores.

Anyway, I don't see how you can get around what either of them are saying to you & if we get back to it you say you are pro choice, not pro drug, so you will see you are actually supporting thailands stance on drugs, because now the judge can choose to do just about anything with this Australian, arranging from dismissing the charges right thru to hanging him high so to speak....because here in thailand they apparently put something in his arm, by way of lethal injection.....something that this bloke is well use to and might enjoy....so you see there are PLENTY OF CHOICES HERE FOR THE THAI JUDGE (Pro choice), would you like to make a wager on which end of the scale the judge might go to??

well, at least some sense from you

as for the rest of them, I suppose they have a point.. but they are wrong... people ought to look a little deeper

ask them to type in dutch, without help form a dutch speaker, and sometimes from different speakers and stay consistent- then maybe I could level same accusation at them- now its crime to have bad english is it and to get assistance is it

what next for them to 'win" even if superman was posting- would that change anything?

I DO NOT NEED TO HIDE

but why bother- what does this help( other than make them look foolish because we all know none of them will dare meet me and admit their errors)

i just hate the insults...

anyway, I saw a prisoner recently and spoke to one embassy person, I asked this

he will get a long time, but things are really going the transfer way, probably out in 10/15

back to oz here he ill serve a token amout of time

not sure I agree with this though

the trouble with thailand and what you say about the judge is that the system here is so corrupt- the two are very different, the system is rooten to the core( my BF just taught me that expersion guys, I did not pop out for a sex change!)

I have seen major herion men caught with help from western police agencys get bail and go free

meanwhile the mule gets death

I hope that what you meant

is there any i have said you agree with? are we not far more on the same page

thanks anyway

I let you know how the meet with sherlock goes- and send you pic's!

bangers,

let's be sensible, of course god doesn't magically carry them off to prison! i think you're missing my point entirely. you're making an argument for something completely different. what i'm saying is simply this....(try to keep your personal beliefs out of it); the law is the law, regardless of what we may think about that specific law it is still the law. aside from someone who is insane or retarded just about EVERYONE knows the difference between being lawful and being unlawful, right and wrong. and IF (no magical police force from heaven), IF they are caught then they know full well they will be punished according to the law.

and i haven't answered your question because frankly i don't understand it.

i don't particularly care if you're a man or a woman or whatever just that you read posts carefully and understand them before making comments that are aimed at or try to contradict what the other is saying. argue your point, that's what these threads are all about :o

you may have a point...I have a thing about accurate words ( studied philosophy so you know what words mean to them)

my BF also says I carry on too much, maybe I would'nt he he paid more attention to me! if me exists!!!!

in law/legal issues it can mean so much to have everything 100% correct

anyway...may I ask

what , if anything have I said that you do agree on, and please sherock answer to

1-not all drugs are that damaging agree/not agree?

2- that people will always take ( first said by maslow, as the 6ht need, taken out in estern textbooks) agree/ not agree?

3- that cureent policys in place to combat the evils of drug related organised crime work or not?

4- that with a middle ground, which shows how to do in less than the damaging way, we would save alot of lives agee/no t agree?

5- that too much money is being wasted-( in UK the poor polcie there are having their hands tied by stupid polictal correctness)

thats enough for now, off to the spa

anyway, back to the topic :o

anyone heard anything on this Hoods dude? i googled it but can't find any updates. what stage is his trial at? awaiting sentencing? from what i read a few moments ago on a few sites, smuggling in thailand carries the death penalty but it seems (i may be wrong) a foreigner hasn't been put to death since 2000 and that was 5 malaysian nationals.

Hey Bangers,

Theres nothing wrong with getting help. Is your helper thai or english speaker? You are doing quite well, I cant imagine trying to type in a language that i am not native to.

I think for the most part i understand what you are saying, its just it doesnt really relate to what this topic is about. Many have pointed out that the law is the law here, irregardless of what you might have been told or led to believe about various individual cases. In this particular case the Aussie fellow has been caught red handed & yes its highly likely that he is just a mule, but that still means hes guilty of various offences....probably the ones he will face court on, I don't think anyone has suggested hes been charged with the manufacture of the product or attempting to sell it, HE SIMPLY POSSESSED IT.

You say you are Pro Choice, which is fine & I have pointed out that Thailands options are wide open for the judge (judicial system), the judge can do just about anything with him, from dismissing the charges to having him executed.

I doubt very much that he will do 10 to 15 years before being sent back to Australia where he will be released after doing a few more years. I think you will find that the prisoner exchange program between Australia and Thailand is different to that, I don't know what your country has agreed to with thailand.

Anyway, I feel for the major part people don't understand exactly what you are saying, maybe its the language thing or maybe you are just gifted & can see what others can not. We need to stay close to the topic, that is apparently the idea of these threads & the original post is about An Aussie who got caught at the airport with 3kg of gear on him. So providing that the substance is actually heroin & provided that it was strapped to his body, then I would say he is guilty & as it is a large quantity he should go a row....I am apparently from the hang em high club, so i say....do away with him, his type is not needed in the community.

Bangers, the law is the law, both the court systems and health care systems around the world are choked with junkies. Junkies are some of the most irresponsible and dangerous people i have ever personally had the pleasure of meeting. Yes you are right, the drug mule is just one step in the whole drug problem, it starts with the manufacture/growing etc right thru to the user...they are all criminals. You support the crowd that says decriminalise the stuff, I do NOT. You have your reasons, I have mine. Irregardless of that, this bloke is a goner & we are all better off for that. I agree with you, in that I hope they get more of the Mr Bigs and there are plenty of Mr Bigs going before the court too. The sooner we get these people out of society the better off we all will be.

If you want to talk about pro-choice, perhaps you can start a new topic here, it will have to be thailand related & that way you will get the first chop at stating your case, perhaps you can get one of your english friends to put it together, then post it & wait for the people to come in and either agree or counter argue what you are saying.

Good luck to you bangers, unless you want me to answer a question Im going to push off from this thread because its going round and around & its all been said before. I look forward to perhaps meeting you in some other topic at some other time, take care. cheers neverdie

^ bangers,

i think that it's very difficult to say which drugs are damaging and which are not. 1 person may be able to tolerate the affects of drugs while it will completely &uck up the next person. impossible to say. so i can't agree or disagree with that question. it's a discussion that can't be resolved easily. i'm pretty liberal but stringent drug laws are needed in my opinion.

in this particular case, the thread is related to heroin. that drug is illegal for very OBVIOUS reasons, it's a killer plain and simple. i don't agree with the death penalty for smugglers but i have no problem with a 25yr to life sentence, it's a very serious crime and needs to be treated that way.

again though, as i said before.......this guy, i'm sure, knew full well what the punishment is for smuggling in thailand. now he'll pay that price won't he.

anyway, back to the topic :o

anyone heard anything on this Hoods dude? i googled it but can't find any updates. what stage is his trial at? awaiting sentencing? from what i read a few moments ago on a few sites, smuggling in thailand carries the death penalty but it seems (i may be wrong) a foreigner hasn't been put to death since 2000 and that was 5 malaysian nationals.

I vaguely remember reading something about an early feb court appearance, but i cant find where i read that.

I would imagine that he goes before the court formally, where his charges will be outlined to him & he may or may not be able to enter a plea at that time. These things tend to take ages here, even with the cases where people do enter a guilty plea.

bangers,

The following is an exert, straight from the Australian/Thai prisoner exchange treaty;

Ratification of the treaty opens the way for Australians held in Thai prisons

and Thais imprisoned in Australia to apply to return to their home country to

serve out the remainder of their prison sentence.

Australians returned under these arrangements would remain in prison to serve out their sentences but would do so in circumstances that would

reduce the hardship caused to their families and significantly enhance the

prospects of rehabilitation.

So, its clear as mud, if he gets 40 years & it isnt reduced, he will be doing 40 years.

bangers,

The following is an exert, straight from the Australian/Thai prisoner exchange treaty;

Ratification of the treaty opens the way for Australians held in Thai prisons

and Thais imprisoned in Australia to apply to return to their home country to

serve out the remainder of their prison sentence.

Australians returned under these arrangements would remain in prison to serve out their sentences but would do so in circumstances that would

reduce the hardship caused to their families and significantly enhance the

prospects of rehabilitation.

So, its clear as mud, if he gets 40 years & it isnt reduced, he will be doing 40 years.

thanks for that- nice to see the sensible discussion back,my "helper" as you term him, which I rather like is my bf ( who has posted in the past regarding his hobby's- he also is an active prison visitor/human rights advocate)

with regard to the above the info I have been told, and I have seen in Europe not Australia is that they regard serving a sentence as being possible in the community.

Theey have worded the agreement, the one I saw as " remaining under prision supervison..." or something like that

there is also a sort of secret clause that 2 member country have objected to which basicly states " once they are back home we can do whatever we like with them..."

it is not worded like that, but that what it does mean

meaning they can be let out whenever it suits.

This most definatly is done in holland, and countrys close by.

In holland in particular nobody will serve behind bars anything near what is handed down here.

Simelar to UK. But there they may have a ankle braclet around their ankle ( obviously) which resticts them not really at all.

I sometimes stay in touch with some people I used to visit.

In all my years of seeing people ( I have stopped seeing rapists, child molesters, it is just the too much , even for me!) I have only met a handful of those who are truly sorry and do not jump straight back into it.

I have even bumped into several back here. About 4 if I remember correctly- all dressed well, one driving a nice new SUV! One in that soi cowboy when I was buying fish and chips

I remember one, a man from a place called the merseyside where many do seem to come from, saying to me he prayed they would never make it legal and how much he loved thailand because " they will never get me again , I know who to call..." One even makes generous donatation's to my/our little charity now from here!

On paper he should never be allowed back here ever again, I think he, accordingly should still be under some sort of supervison....he certainly did not seen to be that way

but I see all this as evidence that things are not working as they should, hence my opinions.

My london policeman friend lament's how he and his colleages have their hand tied by this new wave of politcal correctness( we have the same nonsense in holland)

I pity them the most.The men on the streets who have to deal with the worst and now are hampered by those who never seem to have to get their hands dirty

which put that in priortys over the real issues which I think should be.. as I am sure you are all sick of hearing

get the big boys- stop wasting scarce public funds- have a middle road for those who choose

and , lastly... sometimes...a little compassion

my 2 cents: I think marijuana should be de-criminalized worldwide. In Massachusetts they just legalized up to 1oz. You get a citation for about $100.00 I smoked for about 10 years and feel that it's no worse than booze which I also stopped. Both, I feel, simply make you less efficient in work/play/sex/life in general. We waste so much cash trying to arrest people who smoke weed.

But, I think hard drugs users/dealers should be punished to the hilt. No dealth penalty but definitely 3 strikes and you're a lifer.

I would like the death penalty for the following offenders: child molesters, murderers, rapists. One strike for child rapists and murderers. Use DNA evidence to avoid killing the innocent. I also believe in the Texas system of carrying a concealed weapon. Less people try to rob you if they think you're packing. Yeah there are still incidents but the criminals ALWAYS have a gun. They shouldn't make it hard for law abiding folks to own guns. They DO SO in Massachusetts. I also like the castle law that Texas has adopted. Someone tries to rob your house, blow them away Dirty Harry style.

White collar thiefs like Madoff and the Enron boys and Bernie Ebbers; life.

My observation on life in LOS. Life is cheap. Look at all the incidents. Watch your back farangs.

Happy New Year.

my 2 cents: I think marijuana should be de-criminalized worldwide. In Massachusetts they just legalized up to 1oz. You get a citation for about $100.00 I smoked for about 10 years and feel that it's no worse than booze which I also stopped. Both, I feel, simply make you less efficient in work/play/sex/life in general. We waste so much cash trying to arrest people who smoke weed.

But, I think hard drugs users/dealers should be punished to the hilt. No dealth penalty but definitely 3 strikes and you're a lifer.

I would like the death penalty for the following offenders: child molesters, murderers, rapists. One strike for child rapists and murderers. Use DNA evidence to avoid killing the innocent. I also believe in the Texas system of carrying a concealed weapon. Less people try to rob you if they think you're packing. Yeah there are still incidents but the criminals ALWAYS have a gun. They shouldn't make it hard for law abiding folks to own guns. They DO SO in Massachusetts. I also like the castle law that Texas has adopted. Someone tries to rob your house, blow them away Dirty Harry style.

My observation on life in LOS. Life is cheap. Look at all the incidents. Watch your back farangs.

Happy New Year.

hi

I agree with alot- regarding dope the simple fact is that with all the law's they have and have had- it has not stopped a single person.It only makes the mafia richer.

I have been moaned at for saying the same about you as dope- and accused of hiding behind my friends name, which is a little pointless when I freely admit I smoke...

elementary my dear watson...I had to laugh when old sherlock remarked " my nose got the beter of me so I did some sniffing.."

but hang on....this man/woman/tanny/vampire is admiting and freely does everything, even walks around b'kk with those pro choice tee-shirts......oh dear....!

My state trooper friends, and my LA cop friends say this- now because of these law's guess who have the gun's= the crook's.

I hate gun's, but in USA those inane law's only hurt those who obey the law's

but I totally disagree that a user of hard drugs should be punished- a friend once lost his wife and to dull the pain went bug time into the heavy stuff....

a cruel blow by fate should not cause this man to suffer more, surely- do you agree on this

dealers, the big boys are, and should be the main target's, and the strategy now used are simply not working

about the police on thaiand- read the post here on another which equates the police with the mafia- I have met and have the honour of knowing some great honest police here- they DO exist, and God bless them

the vast majorty are gangster's, pure and simple and discredit the badge that they wear

Happy New Year.

hi

I agree with alot- regarding dope the simple fact is that with all the law's they have and have had- it has not stopped a single person.It only makes the mafia richer.

I have been moaned at for saying the same about you as dope- and accused of hiding behind my friends name, which is a little pointless when I freely admit I smoke...

elementary my dear watson...I had to laugh when old sherlock remarked " my nose got the beter of me so I did some sniffing.."

but hang on....this man/woman/tanny/vampire is admiting and freely does everything, even walks around b'kk with those pro choice tee-shirts......oh dear....!

My state trooper friends, and my LA cop friends say this- now because of these law's guess who have the gun's= the crook's.

I hate gun's, but in USA those inane law's only hurt those who obey the law's

but I totally disagree that a user of hard drugs should be punished- a friend once lost his wife and to dull the pain went bug time into the heavy stuff....

a cruel blow by fate should not cause this man to suffer more, surely- do you agree on this

dealers, the big boys are, and should be the main target's, and the strategy now used are simply not working

about the police on thaiand- read the post here on another which equates the police with the mafia- I have met and have the honour of knowing some great honest police here- they DO exist, and God bless them

the vast majorty are gangster's, pure and simple and discredit the badge that they wear

i can easily agree with pot being legalized, i spent 12 years in vancouver where everyone smokes and the cops turn a blind eye. can't say that i've ever seen pot lead to harder drugs or violent behavior. i disagree with the harder stuff being legalized though. bangers, i think there will always be an exception to the rule, always a rare case where something can be justified. but i've seen the ill affects of hard drugs 1st hand. not a pretty sight.

dear people, people, please...something is very wrong here

you insult someone who does not speak english as a first

you make fun of her

you put word's into her mouth

complain when she ask's for clarity

suggest she is hiding when she openly admit's and stand's by everything her and her group is about

she would defend your right to do this

and if any of you found yourself in trouble it is exactly someone like her and her friend's you would want on your side

this person /group has defied death threat's, supply's book's to many people in jail, has helped changed prison rule's here and many other place's

has freed underaged prisoner's, help expose child smuggling.The list goes on and on.

I do not agree with all she/they may say.

And I know the term 'sheep" sounds insulting to many, to them it simply mean's someone who follow's something without question.

And remember many europeans do not understand the british sense of humour.

Surely it is simply well out of order to say some of the thing's that have been said about her here.

Please, do not make it personal.

I once was told this by an ex- addict, ex- con who was helped by this group and now lead's a clean life .

" she gave me the strength to carry on...made me feel like someone cared, like I was human, she was our shining light"

A few months ago a englishman, an ex- policeman was subject to the same sort of insult's .He was accused of human smuggling.

That hang'em high crowd did the same , insulted him, said he looked ugly, etc. It was horrible. Sad and disgusting.

That was a decent man who had risked his life fighting crime in the UK.

Guess who helped get the truth out? That man is now free and happy and actively helping people.

We need to be alot more careful .This is not the way to do thing's at all.

Love and kisses

XXX

^ just debating dude

ourmaninbangers please don't take anything (or too much) to heart, you know what forums are like :-)

we ALL get it

hey, no problemo on my side, I actually think we are making alot of progress

do you?

david, that was very sweet of you-please send me a personal message