Thai Girls Working Abroad

julius

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For goodnes sake, don't let her go. You need to drum it into her the possible dangers and risks to her safety. And there is no question that if she is working as a masseuse one of two things will happen. Eiher she will be mislead and infact find the spa is just a cover for a brothel type establishment, or, even if it is meant to be a decent place the temptation put in front of her will be enormous. Let me give you an example, I had a friend whose girlfriend got a job as a masseuse in a reputable establishment doing normal massage. About one in four fairly wealthy men offered her huge sums of money "to finish them off" so to speak. Some men tried to get the girls to meet them discreetly after working hours. She told the men she had a boyfriend and couldn't do that. Some men were perfectly understandable, but still persisted: "I understand your situation, I don't want to make a problem with your boyfriend, but if you just wank me off quickly I'll give you 2000 baht". if you love her, for your own sanity, either accept this will happen - it doesn't mean she won't love you - or if you can't deal with this thought, do everything you can to change her mind. As I said before, drum into her the other dangers and risk to her safety, which also exist.

Julius, if you're still with us and that Ghana-manager hasn't killed you for telling the girls not to go.

I'm looking to open a massageparlor in Spain, Thai-massage, foot,.... and can use some experienced girls, I have started everything for paperwork and what I need to get working permits... but it's gonna be less money then in Ghana.... but no prostitution involved.

Julius, if you're still with us and that Ghana-manager hasn't killed you for telling the girls not to go.

I'm looking to open a massageparlor in Spain, Thai-massage, foot,.... and can use some experienced girls, I have started everything for paperwork and what I need to get working permits... but it's gonna be less money then in Ghana.... but no prostitution involved.

dear all

Thank you for your concern,

I thought it was end of discussion days ago.

She left, finally and has worked now for three weeks, I have dayly sms from

her, saying she is ok. I call her frequently and i can hear on her voice she is ok.

She got a ghana sim card, i got the name of the person of the ministry of labour

in Bangkok and her phone number, just in case.

She was very persistant on doing this. Ghana is not like thailand she says, dont want me to come and visit, feel sorry for that. And the food, not Thai food

She works on La Palma Beach Resort hotel, 5 star hotel in a secure area.

She will also have her first salary 05th next month, will let you know how much

She will work for at least two years to make money, but go to Thailand on vacation in one year.

Sorry guys and girls and whatever, I thought the topic was end of discussion, had never thought so many many people feeling concern about this

Me, Julius loves this girl very much, but i am falang and she is out there to make money for taking care of her family

I think this thread brilliantly portrays the compassion, but also the complete stupidity of the majority of our membership. Provided with tiny amounts of information, 90% of replies sounded as if they were so certain to have made their minds up about it being a scam. Based on..well, very little.

That said, it is good that those replies did err on the side of caution as opposed to recklessness. Don't forget that innocence and naivete express themselves in both optimism *and* pessimism.

All the best for your friend, Julius, glad she is safe.

julius,

Thats great news :o

Thanks for letting us all know - Fantastic to find out she's safe and well.

Now all you've got to worry about is persuading her that you can stomach the Ghanan cuisine and book your holiday. All the best julius!

I think this thread brilliantly portrays the compassion, but also the complete stupidity of the majority of our membership. Provided with tiny amounts of information, 90% of replies sounded as if they were so certain to have made their minds up about it being a scam. Based on..well, very little.

Given everything thats happened, I would still be very wary if asked this question again.

Why doesn't she want him to see her?

cv

Yeah Julius ..if she's telling the truth why dont she wants u to visits her???Loves can do everything....Just to let u know alot of Thai girls are working in singapore as a Prostitude..The singapore Goverment approved this girls under the Entertainment Work PErmit...And well the rest you'all should know what she work as...

So in African its the same....If she really loves and care for u she would be asking you to meet her and in Ghana and show u whats happening...

I dont belives this Africa Job stint ..ITs just a scam that The Africans have been working with the Official here in BKK for a long time....

working as a prostitude in Singapore is Legall...but only a certain are you could be to promote prostitude that is in Gelang Rd...And the operators of this brothel is on permit ....

So im not surprise of Thai Girls in Africa...Well Julius confront her and go to Africa just to know the truth...If not forget about her,....

There's alot of other girls in Bangkok.....I have Thai Friends who is working overseas in the Spa industry well most of them invited their parents of BF to go over to visit them...but your case julios is very weird....

The best also if you could meet up with the Africans manager there....

But just to let you know ..i belives your gf would leaves u for the JOB...

But just to let you know ..i belives your gf would leaves u for the JOB...

Thats a bit harsh isn't it tytus?!

Again, thank you everybody for your concern.

When she left , she wanted me to come and visit her, but

after she has looked around she told me there where no good

hotels near the one she was working for. And if I stay at the

same hotel as she is working for, she cannot see me. Easy.

I do not believe that there is any hidden form for prostitution, and to clarify

things, i cannot marry her, because I am waiting for final divorce papers,

For me she is safe, I trust her, what she is doing and whatever she tells me

Wating for next january to come, then my papers should be ok

Julius

:o