Deny

Thaddeus

Oki George, as per our chat.

This has only happened two times. Changing browser makes no difference, switching from auto assign DNS to OpenDNS makes no difference, restarting the whole shooting match makes no difference.

When it has fallen over, I don't get the same thing as Tywais though, I just get a page delivered by my router (Thompson Seedtouch) saying that it can't access the link deny.totiig and to try later.

As it is possibly only happening to me, and my router fails to deliver what Ty was seeing, I think that may be the route cause.

If it happens again, I'll give you a call while it is happening.

Thanks for the help.

Edit..... just tried the deny link again, and I am now getting the same as Ty ....... think it's the router.

(I hate Mondays :o )

Edited by Thaddeus

• 3 weeks later...
This happened to me a couple of days ago, and it has just occurred again.

If I tried clicking on anything in Thaivisa for the last hour or so, my browser was re-directed here.

http://deny.totiig.net/

And that then doesn't go anywhere.

I'm on TOT DSL.

Any ideas?

I have the same problem in the moment and it means nothing else than that TOT International Internet Gateway (www.totiig.net) is blocking the website for some unknown reason. I was trying to go into my database on a german webhosting server and now it's not possible anymore. Very strange!

Just happened to me too, with a website in Switzerland that's an email gateway of a large Swiss Internet provider (www.bluemail.ch)

Verrrrrrry strange -- and I don't even get a "proper" message from TOT; they can't get it together to connect to themselves ("Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at deny.totiig.net")

:o

Hi

Today Sunday 12 Jan, well its Monday 430am now actually! Anyway!

I am getting this bloody http://deny.totiig.net/

and as above the message " site banned by communication authority of thailand" etc

amazing it comes mostly when I try to online get my Ireland web mail on webmail.edo.ie

webmail.edo.ie is just a login page for a .ie email provider in Ireland, & the Login page,

with nothing on it, except login & password fields? ( a very boring site.. I wonder why its banned?)

I use TOT ISP in Thailand here.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Gerry

I have been having SO MANY PROBLEMS with TOT! I have also had troubles getting onto TV, Overseas sites, whilst accessing other local stuff no problem.

I go offline, a dozen times a day, some days I don't get internet & TOT's attitude to the problem is absolutely predicatable and pathetic. I am just about to see them and shake my fist at them again (we really need an emoticon with 'the bird').....but the best way to deal with it is to vote with ones feet, which I will definately be doing in due course!