Tourist Visa Penang

hey

i go Penang for first time on january,5. Who is your agent and where ? and how much charge for make visa ?

can i get visa 2 entry ?? or only a single ?

Thanxxx

miche

Single entry only. Only Vientiane Laos and Khota Bharu Malaysia issue 2 entries.

Here is an agent that many members have reccomended.

Link: http://www.banananewguesthouse.com/

I don't know what they charge but reports are that using an agent does not cost much more than the 2 round trips to the consulate would cost. You can contact them by email.

this link does not work

hey

i go Penang for first time on january,5. Who is your agent and where ? and how much charge for make visa ?

Thanxxx

miche

Single entry only. Only Vientiane Laos and Khota Bharu Malaysia issue 2 entries.

Here is an agent that many members have reccomended.

Link: http://www.banananewguesthouse.com/

I don't know what they charge but reports are that using an agent does not cost much more than the 2 round trips to the consulate would cost. You can contact them by email.

this link does not work

It works but it looks like they forgot to renew their registration. Contact info follows.

Banana Guest House

355, 357 & 359, Chulia Street, 10200 Penang, Malaysia

Tel : +6 04 2626171 Fax : +6 04 2610062

Email :info(AT)banananewguesthouse.com

• 2 weeks later...
hey

Thanxxx

miche

Here is an agent that many members have reccomended. banana travel

thanx a lot for the adress. I have been to see them and they have make all things very quickly for 130 ringit, so only 20 ringit charge...

i will make my visas with them.

Thanx again