Got Christmas Gift Idea For Thai Girl?

farangnahrak

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hilarious - the OP follows the advice of those on the road less travelled, calls us childish for suggestion gold etc, then comes back on here to say his flowers / chocolates didn't work, in fact they were counterproductive.

suggestion - go get that book of memories. that will go down well I am sure. if not, you can write about all your memories with her once she is gone.

as for posting it in a women's section - good idea mate - sounds like you will be at home in there.

hilarious - the OP follows the advice of those on the road less travelled, calls us childish for suggestion gold etc, then comes back on here to say his flowers / chocolates didn't work, in fact they were counterproductive.

suggestion - go get that book of memories. that will go down well I am sure. if not, you can write about all your memories with her once she is gone.

as for posting it in a women's section - good idea mate - sounds like you will be at home in there.

:o

I still reckon he should have got the Rampant Rabbit.

You didn't buy her a white edged bra, knickers and santa suit? Tsk, no imagination :D

Seriously, you made the effort and it was rejected. That sounds a bit mean minded to me.

Next time, buy one of those joke faces. The type with a plastic moustache and glasses and a big red nose and tell her you paid for 'plastic surgery' :o

I went overboard this year. Really spent mega money and I got a huge hug, and my 'festive feast'.

What did I buy?

In all seriousness I bought her a Skid Lid and some Lingerie - I'll let the TV deviants work out what to do with that combination :D

The skid lid sounds sensible. But isn't the lingerie for you. :D So many blokes buy the stuff but it is for their enjoyment when the wives/gfs wear it. Great idea. A present for the wife and one for you. Two birds with one stone.

reminds me of a single french friend of mine who after every date he has with a gal, proceeds to send them flowers the next day to their office.

he wonders why they don't call him back or go for a second date.

Use your head OP. What "proper" Thai girl would like to get flowers sent to her office from a farang - sure fire way to get the whole office gossiping about her 'questionable' behaviour - "Flowers, I wonder what she was up to last night"

Secondly, be original. Anyone can order flowers and chocolates over the phone / internet. She probably thought you asked your secretary to handle it. You might as well sent her some pots and pans.

Thirdly. And this one comes straight out of the "James' Book of How to Win Them Over", don't send them gifts when they expect it. You want to impress your gal, do it for the sake of doing it, not because you looked at the calendar and it said 25th December. Choose October 16th, surprise her, and when she asks why? you say "Because I love you".

Those of you wishing to make donations for this incredible advice, can do so by emailing me your bank details, swift number and or / credit card to

Bkkjames

C/O The Love Machine

1234 Soi Canyoufeelthelove

Bangkok 1BIGGSpot000h! Thailand

Money spent: less than 400 baht

Time spent: less than 30 minutes

ASK NOT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR HER

But ASK WHAT SHE CAN DO FOR YOU FIRST

Unless otherwise you are in Muslim country

I thought we have equal right in LOS

Dam it you are wasting our time - 400 bath or less for HI-SO girl ???

May I suggest SECOND-HAND HITACHI MAGIC WAND?

Need to make the mother earth moist first before you do the RABBIT. The HITACHI will do that less than 30 second.

x-mas is over but not in states - we have fun right?

And the mixed chocolates . . . apparently too strong/sweet. And she has a sweet tooth so I'm confused . . .

So it's not the chocolates, it's your attitude that ruined it.

I think it was generally ok - you forgot to buy her a present on time and went to an internet forum for ideas. But then I bet you tried to apologise and pretend that you really cared and made a big deal watching for her reaction, like a big sissy.

You should have followed the same course, if it's your secretary who bought the stuff - make sure the girl knows about it.

The last thing she wanted for Christmas was to see your sorry ass standing there and begging her to accept a lousy box of chocolates.

Chocs and flowers are a really pathetic substitute for a real present, so treat them as such. Toss the flowers and ask for chocolates back for your coffee.

Now you can pretend that Chrstmas fiasco never happened, the tasty stuff is really yours, you just let her hold on to it for a day. Never mention the flowers unless you want to make a joke of her not being a romantic and sensitive type. Really cool thing do would be to give her exactly the same bouquet for Valentine but also prepare a real sursprise, like book a dinner at a rooftop restaurant or something. I bet Vertigo is chock full with hi-so types on Valentine.

I'm looking for a last minute christmas gift idea for my materialistic hi-so thai girl . . . anyone with recommendations?

A football club :D

this makes me hi-so then? :D

anyway, having read through the entire thread:

most posts not really answering the OP's question, plus now the OP has already got the present and such

this thread is now closed :o