Would You Like To See Thailand Progess Into A First World Country?

dave9988

Would you like to see Thailand progess into a First World Country?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OMG I can't believe it!!

When I voted, I asumed that the over whelming majority of posters would have voted "yes"

I am shocked that the majority voted they would like to see Thailand stay impoverished.

You know...these guys are the ones that suport PAD that want to keep the "lower class" country people in poverty.

That way they have...

1) Cheap sex

2) Cheap love (as long as they keep paying)

3) Well actually there is no 3...

How disgusting, Sometimes I feel ashamed to be a Farang in this country. :o

I would suggest that only indicates you have no idea on the MOTIVES of the majority of posters.

Why do you think they would wish to destroy the very thing that brought them here in the first place. If you want a good example of a country that fits your ( ? ) ideal, go to Singapore, but most of us ( I assume ) could never afford to visit/ live there, if we were even allowed to, as we can in Thailand.

As for feeling ashamed, there's a thread about PC that you can contribute to, elsewhere.

I like Thailand the way it was in the 90s, but as long as it remains even a shadow of that wonderful un PC era, I'll keep going back.

Bye the bye, it's their country, and I just get to enjoy it, but I don't get to say how it's run, so why would I feel ashamed? They are always boasting about how they were never colonised, so it's the way they want it, hurrah.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I can't believe it!!

When I voted, I asumed that the over whelming majority of posters would have voted "yes"

I am shocked that the majority voted they would like to see Thailand stay impoverished.

You know...these guys are the ones that suport PAD that want to keep the "lower class" country people in poverty.

That way they have...

1) Cheap sex

2) Cheap love (as long as they keep paying)

3) Well actually there is no 3...

How disgusting, Sometimes I feel ashamed to be a Farang in this country. :o

I would suggest that only indicates you have no idea on the MOTIVES of the majority of posters.

Why do you think they would wish to destroy the very thing that brought them here in the first place. If you want a good example of a country that fits your ( ? ) ideal, go to Singapore, but most of us ( I assume ) could never afford to visit/ live there, if we were even allowed to, as we can in Thailand.

As for feeling ashamed, there's a thread about PC that you can contribute to, elsewhere.

I like Thailand the way it was in the 90s, but as long as it remains even a shadow of that wonderful un PC era, I'll keep going back.

Bye the bye, it's their country, and I just get to enjoy it, but I don't get to say how it's run, so why would I feel ashamed? They are always boasting about how they were never colonised, so it's the way they want it, hurrah.

More 'fertlile' fields of a Burma or Zimbabwe beckons perhaps...? (sadly funny you guys are both agreeing with each other tho n neither recognises :D

Personally voted Thailand may simply go forward, no offence intended and good luck with your own utopia...

(no shame but tar pits are sticky - and permanent but give back in fossil fuels, also dated tho;)

Edited by baht&sold