Iphone 3g

HDRIDER

Hi

Don’t know what to say but that Iphone 3G did blow me away cannot believe such a big different from the first one, just connect to Itunes and you get so much info and programs you don’t know what to do with them, so yes i bought one today and also gift card to Itune shop so you can just download what you want, but still miss MMS big time, let’s see in the next couple of days

I still think the first one was crap.

Hi

Until now i like it, using money right now on Itune store, mine is from HK and dont need to be unlocked, plenty of programs and many free programs as well, i really dont want to go in to jailbrake, i want to update it in Itune, maybe i can find a program for MMS, or????

Hi

Until now i like it, using money right now on Itune store, mine is from HK and dont need to be unlocked, plenty of programs and many free programs as well, i really dont want to go in to jailbrake, i want to update it in Itune, maybe i can find a program for MMS, or????

There is no APP for MMS from AAP store only way to get MMS is if u jailbreak

The thing is the old iPhone is exactly the same as the new one except for the 3G radio and GPS. The difference to before is the software... and 2.2 runs on the old iPhone as well as the new one.

That said... where did you get your HK iPhone and how much was it? Personally, I think that's the only way to go as you have no hassles with upgrades. "It just works".

Hi

That’s what i wanted with the first one, be able to update and don’t worry about it get locked again, but all the apps you can get now is just "to much" have to go and buy a new gift card today, used the old one last night.

The screen is a lot better than the Omnia, also more responsive, but no MSN you can sign into, that’s bad, i know you can buy a program. also the camera is bad, Omnias way better, and no video recording, come on all phones have videorecording today

i paid 30.000 for it here in Phuket

I take it the MSN webmail web page doesn't work on the iPhone, or looks crap. Why would MS make a special version for the iPhone. Gmail and I assume others look perfect on the iPhone, I sometimes even use Gmail on Safari instead of the built-in mail.

Is there an application that lets you read MSN emails? What's it called? If not, there might be an opportunity to write one...

I take it the MSN webmail web page doesn't work on the iPhone, or looks crap. Why would MS make a special version for the iPhone. Gmail and I assume others look perfect on the iPhone, I sometimes even use Gmail on Safari instead of the built-in mail.

Is there an application that lets you read MSN emails? What's it called? If not, there might be an opportunity to write one...

Check out mBox Mail. This is a true native app that is lightning fast and syncs all your folders. Even more features than the built-in mail app. You can use hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com and even other domains that use hotmail.