411 Car Hire?

davethailand

I was looking through car rental sites recently and this caught my eye.

Not sure what idiot wrote it but surely its not a proffessional way to advertise car rental. :o

Here's the link411

But the main jist of my rant is here

About Pattaya 

With its murky sea, narrow, rubbish-strewn beaches and streets packed with high-rise hotels, PATTAYA is the epitome of exploitative tourism gone mad. The town swarms with male and female prostitutes, and plane-loads of Western men flock here to enjoy their services in the rash of go-go bars for which "Patpong-on-Sea" is notorious

:D:D

Rest assured I'd walk before I dealt with this organization.

Whether they like or dislike the night life has nothing to do with renting a car.

Any toad that is so silly to thrash the entire area, north and south of the city, will get his just reward, i.e. less business.

One of the dumbest ideas for a car rental web site I've seen in a long time! :o:D

~WISteve

About Pattaya 

With its murky sea, narrow, rubbish-strewn beaches and streets packed with high-rise hotels, PATTAYA is the epitome of exploitative tourism gone mad. The town swarms with male and female prostitutes, and plane-loads of Western men flock here to enjoy their services in the rash of go-go bars for which "Patpong-on-Sea" is notorious

steve, i must admit to only spending 14 years here,but which part are they either being untruthful about or lieing about, from what i can see they have been totally factual, dont you like the truth?

try some of these web sites for there views on pattaya

Boston.com -- Destination Guides - Asia - Southeast Asia ...

... With its murky sea, narrow, rubbish-strewn beaches and streets packed with

high-rise hotels, PATTAYA is the epitome of exploitative tourism gone mad. ...

dg.ian.com/index.jsp?cid=54608& action=viewLocation&locationId=28004 - 49k - Cached - Similar pages

Details: Pattaya hotels reservation, top accommodation with ...

... june july august september october november december num of nights 29 30 adults

with its murky sea narrow rubbish strewn beaches and streets packed with high. ...

www.thaipro.com/z1042b/550_thailand.html - 17k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Pattaya Tourism Guide Pattaya city guide and information,

... reservations flight reservations tour search pattaya tourism guide with its murky

sea narrow rubbish strewn beaches and streets packed with high rise hotels ...

www.thaipro.com/z1052b/846_thailand.html - 16k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

[ More results from www.thaipro.com ]{ mattgrey }

... walls of the place, they seemed shrouded, murky, and my ... out beyond the breakers in

the perfect sea, sipping beers ... cruel as it lumbered along with its holy men ...

www.mattgrey.com/india.html - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Travel Slang - Pattaya Travel Tips, Pattaya Travel Guides, Pattaya ...

... Extract from the Pattaya Travel Guides: With its murky sea, narrow, rubbish-strewn

beaches and streets packed with high-rise hotels, PATTAYA is the epitome of ...

www.travelslang.com/zTravelGuidesPattaya.html - 46k - Cached - Similar pages

Pattaya hotels and travel guides. Discount hotel reservation ...

... 1. With its murky sea, narrow, rubbish-strewn beaches and streets packed with

high-rise hotels, PATTAYA is the epitome of exploitative tourism gone mad. ...

www.reservations.ru/thailand/pattaya/selected.html - 11k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages