Serviced Apartments

manutoo

Hello,

I'll arrive in Bkk on end of January.

I'm going to stay several months, so I want to rent a serviced apartment.

A Thai friend just told me I might need to book one in advance, maybe up to 1 month..!

I'm really surprised, as I never read anything like this before.

Is it true just for some residencies, or everywhere ?

Thanks for your help,

Manu

hello,

thanks for your answers :o

I'm planning to go to a friend's home for a few days (maybe a week) when I arrive, the time to rest from jet lag and to find an apartment.

I'll prefer to avoid to book a place I never saw in real, as I really don't want to spend 1 month in a place I may not like...

Manu

hello,

thanks for your answers :o

I'm planning to go to a friend's home for a few days (maybe a week) when I arrive, the time to rest from jet lag and to find an apartment.

I'll prefer to avoid to book a place I never saw in real, as I really don't want to spend 1 month in a place I may not like...

Manu

Hey Manu,

I'm also arriving in Bangkok for some months in January, and like you, will need to find a serviced apt. or room...I think the best thing you can do to narrow it down a bit is to decide where you want to live--if in the middle of the city or in the old city, etc...if you are going for work, for example, the best option might be to find a place within walking distance from there! That's how I've been approaching it

:-)

Vitra