Will A Pharmacy Sell Me A Syringe?

miltonbentley

I want to but a fairly large syringe with a needle.

No it's nothing like that :o I want to try a new BBQ recipe which involves injecting the meat with apple juice. Does anyone know where I could acquire one? Will a pharmacy sell one to me?

Thanks

Edited by miltonbentley

No it's nothing like that :o I want to try a new BBQ recipe which involves injecting the meat with apple juice. Does anyone know where I could acquire one? Will a pharmacy sell one to me?

Thanks

Bought a couple not so long ago, no problem.

Thanks

when you buy printingink to refill your printercartridge the syringes and needle's come with it.

when you buy printing ink to refill your printercartridge the syringes and needles come with it

Can I ask where you can buy the ink + syringes ?

I have plans for a tattoo (... not really -- but would really like to know where you buy these items).

when you buy printing ink to refill your printercartridge the syringes and needles come with it

Can I ask where you can buy the ink + syringes ?

I have plans for a tattoo (... not really -- but would really like to know where you buy these items).

Most ink supply shops. One is upstairs at Central Kad Kaew, in front of Computer City, about floor 4 or 5, near the back of the complex. Named "Mr. Ink" or similar.

• 2 weeks later...
I wanted one once for injecting a roast leg of lamb with Bundy Rum.

Playing God? This tomfoolery is akin to GM food research in my books. Pure careless evil. I approve.

If you'd kept the leg attached to the sheep, and injected it with the square bear before you roasted it, you may have bought the poor creature back to live another day.

Unless that wasn't your goal.....

Injecting meat can be great for both flavour and texture especially when allied to a slow cooking process like BBQ smoking.

On the occasion of my OP as an experiment I injected pork butt with apple juice and smoked it for 8 hours over hickory. The meat was wonderfully tender and had a great flavour. I sold all 50 sandwiches in 50 minutes which I think was testament to the success of the experiment.

I wanted one once for injecting a roast leg of lamb with Bundy Rum.

Playing God? This tomfoolery is akin to GM food research in my books. Pure careless evil. I approve.

If you'd kept the leg attached to the sheep, and injected it with the square bear before you roasted it, you may have bought the poor creature back to live another day.

Unless that wasn't your goal.....

It certainly wasn't my goal. The poor little lamb had been ravished by a Kiwi sex tourist and could not live with the shame. She begged me to put her down - what else could a gentleman do?

Edited by Boksida