What's Going On Tonight?

Meg_2003

Anyone know whats happening? For the last 45 minutes there have been many, many ambulances, Fire engines and police cars racing down 3rd road.

They are still passing as I am writing this.. Looks like something very bad has happened..

Anyone have any info? :o

I just looked up Pattaya One News on line, and discovered that they have shut down from yesterday until Jan 5th, as all the staff need a holiday.

Where else in the world would they shut down a news service for 6 Days? :o

So all themurders, rapes, drug busts, muggings and major fires will go unreported. :D

Good one Howard :D

I just looked up Pattaya One News on line, and discovered that they have shut down from yesterday until Jan 5th, as all the staff need a holiday.

So all themurders, rapes, drug busts, muggings and major fires will go unreported. :D

Maybe they just suspend the crimes for 6 days :D

I have just come home having passed by the Big C and all of the emergency crews except a for a few fire engines have left. It looks like there was a fire on the second floor as there were no emergency vehicles on the first floor side.

Edit: just read the above post. :-)

Edited by Chopper

Thai news online just says that a Shoe shop was on fire on the first floor...

A lot of fire engines for such a small fire.. They were passing for an hour and a half!

Same ones driving back and forth? Couldn't find the fire?

Must have been a Bally big fire.

:o Hands up all those that got the pun!

A lot of fire engines for such a small fire.. They were passing for an hour and a half!

Same ones driving back and forth? Couldn't find the fire?

Must have been a Bally big fire.

:o Hands up all those that got the pun!

Next you'll be telling us it was deliberately started by some down at heel loafers.

perhaps they were watching a remake of towering inferno ! :o Edited by imaneggspurt

Don't worry folks, the owner is well heeled so he will be back in business as soon as he gives the fire damaged stock the boot. :D

Search your sole man and don't get so tongue tied or you will have to walk home with your laces loose.

BT :o

Thanks for the link Basil but I guess you guys down there in Pattaya spend all your money on brewskis and women and can't afford a digital camera of your own? Hmmmmmm...... Of course maybe the fire was too early and most of you had not made it out of bed yet.... :o

Agree-what a totally useless news service!

Thanks for the link Basil but I guess you guys down there in Pattaya spend all your money on brewskis and women and can't afford a digital camera of your own? Hmmmmmm...... Of course maybe the fire was too early and most of you had not made it out of bed yet.... :o

May be there were persons inside the centre when the fire broke out and even had their cameras with them, probable did the sensible thing and got straight out, no time to take pictures.

Where's all the photos?

(At least when Global House in CM brunt we all passed along some great photos.)

Entering the Big C mall, there's still a slight smell of something burnt, roasted soles maybe.

Anyway, doesn't seem to have affected customers to the mall itself, and the chemist shop on the ground floor is opened again. As for the upper floor, all the shops (5) in between the said shoe shop that was on fire and before Bookazine (Bookazine seem to be untouched) have their shop windows covered up and checking stock outside. As for photos, I'd think the security guys there would quickly stop any being taken.

its awesome how no fire alarm or sprinklers went off... high quality system there lou.

Which direction they are going? Actually a storagebuilding at the PTT Gasstation on Thepprasit road was burned out. The Theprasit Road was closed for at least a hour r so.