Who's With Who At New Years

a2396

I have a GF that I have know for almost one year. Her parents live about 30 km from the city where we both stay during the week. As is aparently the Thai custom, she is going home for New Year's & will not be with me. I cannot go to stay with her family, because to many questions would be asked and presumptions and expections would abound, such as marriage. Neither of us want this up for discussion now. She will be there for the whole extended weekend. Thursday to Sunday. I think it is a bit much and in fact think she should be with me for New Years eve. What say you merry gentlemen & ladies re: this? Thanks.

I have a GF that I have know for almost one year. Her parents live about 30 km from the city where we both stay during the week. As is aparently the Thai custom, she is going home for New Year's & will not be with me. I cannot go to stay with her family, because to many questions would be asked and presumptions and expections would abound, such as marriage. Neither of us want this up for discussion now. She will be there for the whole extended weekend. Thursday to Sunday. I think it is a bit much and in fact think she should be with me for New Years eve. What say you merry gentlemen & ladies re: this? Thanks.

I say go out and enjoy yourself.

We are going to my wifes place, both my step-sons are going to their wives places, seems pretty normal :o

Remember, if she doesn't go home awkward questions may be asked just like if you'd gone with her.

Go out and have fun.