Rescued Deleted Photos

Kan Win

Saved my daughter’s Wedding Day Photos (taken 28th Decemebr 2008) after deleting them before downloading them.

O.K. so I was a bit tipsy after the wedding and deleted all my photos on the Olympus E-3, CF card 4 Gig.

So what to do? Went in search for a Card Recovery and found a few, but since I do not have a Credit Card, I was in trouble until I found this program – Freeware -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery 2.0

Description:-

Free Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery tool can help you recover lost images from corrupted or accidentally formatted digital camera memory cards. Program works with ALL types of memory cards. It's able to recover images from formatted cards. Reads corrupted cards (even if they're not recognized by Windows)! Recovers JPG, TIF (and most of RAW) files! Program should be able to read all memory cards currently available on the market and recover lost JPG and TIF files. RAW format is not fully supported but the program will read most of the corrupted RAW files too and save them with TIF extension. While it's not optimized for that task, this program can actually also read damaged floppys, CDs and DVDs.

Download Page

(Please select a mirror for free download Art Plus Digital Photo Recovery 2.0:) click the link just below this statement. :o

Size : 1229 kb

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Took quite some time to recover the lost photos on the card, even the RAW ones, but all is well now. :D

Please note that I did not use the camera after deleting the photos. :D

Hope this helps you all like it did for me.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D