Pizza Bases And Marmite

JGV

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you are looking to create Pizza at home, you can check out this recipe book

pizza-book.jpg

"Wicked Recipes: 30 Days of Pizza!" Search On AMAZON.COM

In today's difficult economic climate, most of us are trying to find ways to have fun, celebrate, and enjoy wonderful, out-of-the-ordinary food without spending a fortune. With Wicked Sunny's exciting new addition to his "Wicked Recipes" series, you don't have to visit an Italian restaurant or send out to Pizza Hut or Domino's for the taste of authentic pizza. These recipes help you and your family put together fabulous meals at home, featuring Wicked Special Pizzas as the main course.

Here's what you'll get when you buy "30 Days of Pizza":

· 30 unique, totally vegetarian pizza recipes for pizza like you never dreamed pizza could be!

· Plenty of lavish, colorful photographs to show you what your finished pizza product will look like!

· Recipes and Tips for using easily-available and more unusual food items in brand-new pizza combinations!

· A terrific collection of recipes at an unbelievable price!

ØØØØØ

Here are just a few of Wicked Sunny's inspired pizza recipes:

· Do you prefer traditional pizzas? Try the Margherita Pizza! You'll love it – better than Domino's and Pizza Hut!

· Like Indian food? Try the Gotsu Pizza, Thai or the Indian Pizza!

· Want to use fruits and vegetables creatively? Try the Avocado Pizza or the Broccoli and Onion Pizza with Cauliflower Cream!

· How about a dessert pizza? Try the Strawberry Peanut Butter Pizza!

ØØØØØ

Are you ready to embark on a culinary adventure with 30 unique pizza recipes?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Makro has frozen Pizza bases that I buy and make my own at home, not bad.

Cant beat the fresh dough but who would sell that ?

Marmite at most farang type supermarkets now , I have just posted about the 250gr Jar I have bought at the Rimping Market in Chiang Mai for 384 bht WELL EXPENSIVE , they obviously know we Brits love the stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi just geting into making some pizzas in my new oildrum oven i have just made, In the shops around I cant help noticing lots and lots of different salamies and the likes (all thai) do you know the name of any that tast like Choritso for my Pizzas.x

Foodland on central Pattaya road sell pizza bases for 32 baht and they are very good. It saves the hassle of trying to make them. You can find recipes for the sauce base on a site called videojug.com which has some great recipies for all types of food

Phil

I am to sure about Marmite but why would you have to buy pizza bases ? They are so simple and easy to make

Agreed. just put some yeast (can buy almost anywhere in thailand) in warm water with a bit of sugar, add to flour and water, cover and put outside for an hour. Then just roll, put on toppings, bake and you are good to go :D