Desparate Farang Of The Week

MeetJohnDoe

Ad from the current issue of Pattaya Today:

"Job Wanted: Italian man, 40 y/o is urgently looking for job as manager in go-go bars. Michael [mobile # given]."

Well, it's worth a try :D

Too noisy for me. :D But, perhaps I could manage a massage parlor! :D:o

This guy will have a long waiting list ahead of him.

Besides, it seems whenever a go-go needs a new manager, they just hire Ricky. From what I've heard over the last few years, he's been hired by half the go-go bars in town at one time or another (and always seems to be needing a job again not long afterwards for some reason).

Then there are those "managers" who figure the title of "manager" means they get paid to screw the staff (literally), and their mongering and drinking are all free (note: attitude not limited to just some managers).

Won't even get into the whole "WP" thing either..... :o

I do know one British fellow that "manages" one of the well known pubs over there that does receive a good percentage of his pay in drinks. He sits at the bar and keeps an eye on things. I guess the system works. The pub and restaurant have been in business a long time and both parties seem content.

• 2 weeks later...
This guy will have a long waiting list ahead of him.

Besides, it seems whenever a go-go needs a new manager, they just hire Ricky. From what I've heard over the last few years, he's been hired by half the go-go bars in town at one time or another (and always seems to be needing a job again not long afterwards for some reason).

Then there are those "managers" who figure the title of "manager" means they get paid to screw the staff (literally), and their mongering and drinking are all free (note: attitude not limited to just some managers).

Won't even get into the whole "WP" thing either..... :o

that rather has to be a FP than a WP anyway :D