"fuji" Girls

MeetJohnDoe

As an afficianodo of Japanese food and a frequent patron of the Fuji chain of Japanese restaurants in both Bangkok in now in Pattaya, I cannot help but notice all their cute service staff (the girls mind you)! Where do they find all these cute little girls anyway...many of them look like precious porcelain dolls!

Has anyone here ever gotton the phone number for any of them and dated one...they are darn cute some of them :o

They generally tend to be teenagers, 17 would not be unusual.

I notice you have not revealed your age on your profile. If you are middle-aged, you better be prepared to be a rather generous sugar daddy to stand any chance.

Why would you even consider fuji girls when you have Pizza company girls.

i have been to 23 differnet pizza company outlets.

in those places i have met 2 of them who were meh. rest was 100% 9/10 or better. Young, Powdered, super cute, sexy outfit, sexy body.

everyone i know agrees, those are the hottest ones... if one day i end up being single again, im going on a pizza company run for 2weeks.. if i dont ill get a pizza company outfit for my gf

i have been to 23 differnet pizza company outlets.

in those places i have met 2 of them who were meh. rest was 100% 9/10 or better. Young, Powdered, super cute, sexy outfit, sexy body.

everyone i know agrees, those are the hottest ones... if one day i end up being single again, im going on a pizza company run for 2weeks.. if i dont ill get a pizza company outfit for my gf

:o

Please don't get me started...now I'm thinking about all the cute Swenson's girls in town too :D

I assume the Fuji "girls" are of legal age (past HS and at least 17/18) because they work full-time and during the day so they must be finished with school. Many of them are just so darn cute...I'm talking about actually taking one out to the movies and dinner and not that other stuff...there are plenty of other girls around town for that :D

And actually, I don't thing it would be that expensive or a silver-daddy situation because they don't make much and would likely be very low maintenance (as I have found my other shop-girl friends to be). Many do seem to be married, however, because every few months, another one of them inevitability has a change in uniform into the prego-moo-moo outfit :o

And actually, I don't thing it would be that expensive or a silver-daddy situation because they don't make much and would likely be very low maintenance (as I have found my other shop-girl friends to be). Many do seem to be married, however, because every few months, another one of them inevitability has a change in uniform into the prego-moo-moo outfit :o

Since when did only married girls get pregnant?

I find this thread amusing because I have been on several occasions provided with a phone number by a Fuji girl and by Svenson girls by simply sitting at my seat. And I have received far more numbers from these two establishments than any other.

My modus operandi is this:

1. walk into shop

2. order food

3. receive out of the blue a telephone number on a napkin with a quickly scrawled message

4. smile

I worked out that since on average I am accosted at every 8 restaurants by one of the waitresses, there must be roughly 1,600 girls in Bangkok wishing to provide me with their telephone numbers. It will take me at least 5 years to see to them all, by which time some of them, I suspect, will have got married or died. Still, it's a nice thought.

Edited by Gaccha

I find this thread amusing because I have been on several occasions provided with a phone number by a Fuji girl and by Svenson girls by simply sitting at my seat. And I have received far more numbers from these two establishments than any other.

1. walk into shop

2. order food

3. receive out of the blue a telephone number on a napkin with a quickly scrawled message

4. smile

I worked out that since on average I am accosted at every 8 restaurants by one of the waitresses, there must be roughly 1,600 girls in Bangkok wishing to provide me with their telephone numbers. It will take me at least 5 years to see to them all, by which time some of them, I suspect, will have got married or died. Still, it's a nice thought.

Now you have explained your avatar

Please don't get me started...now I'm thinking about all the cute Swenson's girls in town too :D

I assume the Fuji "girls" are of legal age (past HS and at least 17/18) because they work full-time and during the day so they must be finished with school. Many of them are just so darn cute...I'm talking about actually taking one out to the movies and dinner and not that other stuff...there are plenty of other girls around town for that :D

So they look like children but you assume they're "of legal age because they work full-time"?

Dear god! Why are you guys giving him the time?!

1. walk into shop

2. order food

4. smile

:D

Stop dreaming, and come back to the real life!!

:o:D:D

1. walk into shop

2. order food

4. smile

I go to Fuji every week and this has never happened to me. (Maybe because the wife's always with me.)

PS What does the "quickly scrawled message" say?

PPS I think the cutest Fuji girls are the ones in the peach-coloured uniform (and I suspect they're married women).

1. walk into shop

2. order food

4. smile

I go to Fuji every week and this has never happened to me. (Maybe because the wife's always with me.)

PPS I think the cutest Fuji girls are the ones in the peach-coloured uniform (and I suspect they're married women).

Most fall apart as they are on napkins. But they often do have points in common: a smiley face and a sweet lack of capitalised lettering. The last one was long and survives in my bedside cabinet:

"i would like to be your friend. would you mind if I ask you e-mail address or your telephone no?

my name's [ ] you can contact this my no. [ ] Have a nice day Ps. I really want to be your friend [heart with light rays emitting from it]"

The English is better than most TV forum posters.

1. walk into shop

2. order food

4. smile

Most fall apart as they are on napkins. But they often do have points in common: a smiley face and a sweet lack of capitalised lettering. The last one was long and survives in my bedside cabinet:

"i would like to be your friend. would you mind if I ask you e-mail address or your telephone no?

my name's [ ] you can contact this my no. [ ] Have a nice day Ps. I really want to be your friend [heart with light rays emitting from it]"

The English is better than most TV forum posters.

Sweet. You're a lucky man. Interesting about the English. The girls probably need a reasonable education level, as Fuji jobs are probably not easy to get.

1. walk into shop

2. order food

4. smile

5. Wake up and change underpants.

• Haha 1

1. walk into shop

2. order food

4. smile

Seriously i can confirm this works. There is only few conditions you need to meet...

- you need to be in your early/mid twenties preferably and in any case under 30 yo

- blond hair (the more the better)

- blue eyes

- shower at least once a day

Although there is exceptions as i have seen this happening once to a guy with retirement extension...

If i remember correctly that was with a mamasan in washington sq and quite sure she was of legal age... :o

So they look like children but you assume they're "of legal age because they work full-time"?

Lighten up and give it a rest man! Who said they looked liked "children"?

I commented on how cute many of them are, IMHO, how many are small in stature and doll-like AND that I assume they are of legal age because they seem to work full-time. I then proceeded to ask if anyone had any luck in asking one of them out on a date (in its traditional meaning).

Maybe this is a surprise to you coming from someone who lives in Pattaya; but many of us actually like to date Thai shop/office girls...and not just shag their bar-working "sisters." :o

1. walk into shop

2. order food

4. smile

:wai::o:D:D:D:D